old school vs. new school

VES

Awards
Transdermal 4ad/1-test, sledgetest, m1t (old school) and/or
SD, P-Plex, Prostan

Is there a sensible way to turn these into a good 8 weeker for size/strength by mixing what we had last year with what we have this year?

I like the idea of running the SD and PP for a 6 weeker, as I've seen on another thread, but is there any place for 4ad, sledgetest, 1-test type of products in the face of that type of cycle?

Or are dermal/painless oral items better run another time- like on the back of an m1t cycle, if one were to head that way?

SecretOfSteel

Awards
I have no idea what all those letters/numbers you're throwing up there mean.

Testosterone enanthate 500mg/week (shoot 250 2x/week) for 10 weeks, HCG and nolva at the end.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what all those letters/numbers you're throwing up there mean.

Testosterone enanthate 500mg/week (shoot 250 2x/week) for 10 weeks, HCG and nolva at the end.
HCG at the end? nope. uh uh.. wrong. HCG throughout..not at the end. why play catch up.. and HCG is suppressive to the HPTA so I hope you don't mean during PCT.:gotsearch

plus 10 weeks of Enan is damn short....... in my humble opinion, that is.

The guy was asking about preban PH's and postban PH's.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1-Test @ 300 mg. dermal & Sledgetest for 10-12 weeks, SD from weeks 1-4 and PP 8-12 if you want to go all out

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1-Test @ 300 mg. dermal & Sledgetest for 10-12 weeks, SD from weeks 1-4 and PP 8-12 if you want to go all out
Not dogging IW's input - just chiming in...

I'd prolly run the PP 1-5 and the SD 9-12 if it were me....

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
HCG at the end? nope. uh uh.. wrong. HCG throughout..not at the end. why play catch up.. and HCG is suppressive to the HPTA so I hope you don't mean during PCT.:gotsearch

HCG throughout is definitely the way to go. At 250ius x 2times a week isn't suppressive as some may have suggested. It's only the mega 3000iu/5000iu doses that suppress. 250ius appears to be the magic number to replace LH but not inhibit HPTA. Wishful thinking maybe? I don't know, I continued HCG into PCT for 2 weeks I believe - recovered faster than ever.

M1T is probably still my favorite oral - beats DBOL even. And I can't believe M1T is any worse than Superdrol on the cardio profile. Your 'old school' M1T cycle gets my vote.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
HCG throughout is definitely the way to go. At 250ius x 2times a week isn't suppressive as some may have suggested. It's only the mega 3000iu/5000iu doses that suppress. 250ius appears to be the magic number to replace LH but not inhibit HPTA. Wishful thinking maybe? I don't know, I continued HCG into PCT for 2 weeks I believe - recovered faster than ever.

M1T is probably still my favorite oral - beats DBOL even. And I can't believe M1T is any worse than Superdrol on the cardio profile. Your 'old school' M1T cycle gets my vote.
There's been articles posted here that show Nolvadex in conjunction with HCG will alleviate any HPTA suppression that HCG standalone will cause. Possibly the reason you got away with continuing HCG into your PCT.

I just play the safe route and keep it with the AAS. ;)

SecretOfSteel

Awards

I run hcg 500 iu 2x/week on and for a week after I'm off at 1000iu 2x/week - run it with proviron when on and nolva when off, plus 3 weeks of nolva after stopping hcg.

SecretOfSteel

Awards

isn't m1t more toxic than dbol? or just as toxic?

I really hate dbol bloat . . . tbol is where its at.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I run hcg 500 iu 2x/week on and for a week after I'm off at 1000iu 2x/week - run it with proviron when on and nolva when off, plus 3 weeks of nolva after stopping hcg.
that sounds ok.. I'm scared about going higher than 500iu's at a time, considering the chance of Leydig burnout.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
isn't m1t more toxic than dbol? or just as toxic?

I really hate dbol bloat . . . tbol is where its at.
Toxic Schmoxic...lol

I like all three. M1T gave me more stomach discomfort than any of them.. but I really did have amazing results from it.. I just keep all three in my arsenal. :)

VES

Awards
The m1t is in the "should use because its supposed to work like gang busters" catagory, though the first time I did 10 days and then decided it didn't seem like I was getting the explosive gains others talked about- but then it was by itself (I know, I know) and I was getting pretty lethargic and moody. Anyway, I'd like to figure out a 10-12 week cycle using everything I mentioned, so there's not a big period of PCT/cycle/PCT... I have a good amount of pain free oral from DS, and the m1t, SD, and dermal 4ad/1-test. I'm really thinking about igf-1 from a trusted board store, but it seems like it would be better to take it first to take advantage of the cellular changes. I think I read that igf-1 is what GH becomes...so if I don't have to pay 1200 for it, I'll go for OT or igf-1. Any other thoughts on how I should get this going? The only other thing I was going to get to add was Phera-Plex to the PH cycle. I have 3 batches of tamox from last year (Phoenix Labs) I was going to use for PCT, but I'm thinking of adding rebound xt or anabolic extreme "PCT". Thanks for your input if you have any.