2nd Cycle stacking advice?

T

Thracian

Awards
Hey, what's everyone think of me running my 2nd Cycle with just test enanthate like my 1st cycle?
Except this time maybe upping the dose to 750-1000/week? I'm finishing up a 10 week 1st cycle of 500/wk test e. and have done pretty well with it. Test e suits me well so is there any real reason to start stacking other gear in with it?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
test solo cycles are great IMO. no need to stack unless you really want to. 500mg would work great again, but for me personally, i would bump the dose to 750mg minimum.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
how big are you? i would suggest sticking with 500mg unless you are a bigger guy

JMO

T

Thracian

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I'm 5'8" 200 lbs. Not really big but after lifting all my life I think I've hit my natural potential and need more than 500mg. It did well on my last cycle (which was my 1st) but I need to either raise the dose or add another compound to continue to grow I think.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well, you can't go wrong with the tried and true bread n butter cycle. test, deca, dbol

T

Thracian

Awards
Yeah I thought about all that. I like your 1st advice about running test at about 750. Test e suits me well, so is there any real advantage to adding something else in? Besides I may pick up extra side-effects. With the test, other than a little acne and very slight nipple tenderness that I took care of with Nolva, I had no bad side effects. What do ya think?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I thought about all that. I like your 1st advice about running test at about 750. Test e suits me well, so is there any real advantage to adding something else in? Besides I may pick up extra side-effects. With the test, other than a little acne and very slight nipple tenderness that I took care of with Nolva, I had no bad side effects. What do ya think?
There can be many benefits depending on the stack. Add some EQ to test and voila! increased appetite, red blood cell count/vascularity and since you don't have to increase the test your stacking it with your gains should be dryer. Add some Proviron and reduce estrogen (and possibly your need for Nolva on cycle) and increase free test levels.

There are a lot of possibilities. I personally love Test enan & EQ.

T

Thracian

Awards
Thanks man. My second cycle choice unless I did just test was a cycle with test enanthate and EQ. That maybe the way to go. Not crazy about staying on Nolva long term if I can help it and I could use the appetite stimulant. Don't think Deca sounds as good as EQ either? Stay at 500 test and maybe 400 for EQ?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. My second cycle choice unless I did just test was a cycle with test enanthate and EQ. That maybe the way to go. Not crazy about staying on Nolva long term if I can help it and I could use the appetite stimulant. Don't think Deca sounds as good as EQ either? Stay at 500 test and maybe 400 for EQ?
that'd be good too. test500,eq400 is a great stack. eq didn't do anything extra for my appetite, but most do get that side effect. eq helps my joints a tad though, which is always a little plus.

T

Thracian

Awards
that'd be good too. test500,eq400 is a great stack. eq didn't do anything extra for my appetite, but most do get that side effect. eq helps my joints a tad though, which is always a little plus.
Beelzebub, which did you prefer, test alone or stacked?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'd say stacked. they compliment each other real well.

T

Thracian

Awards
Thanks everyone for the advice. I'll probably go with 500-750 test e and 400 EQ.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
S Anabolics 18
M Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
R Alpha Gainz 4