Product/stacking advise

bodysculpt

Awards
Hi Guys,

New to the Forum, been lurking for quite some time tho and Im still lost...

I’ve tried SD/milk thistle/rebound XT, which was awesome, massive strength gains (adversely rotator cuff not in a good way now) and have maintained at least 3kg realistically. Had some sides tho, back ache I could handle, bit of pain in stomach which was at times unpleasant God knows what it was...Liver? And towards the end with higher doses (3CAPS) I turned into a big girls blouse basically...

Well I’m back for more. Been reading up on Camphibolic, C2, Melting Point. Customs are pretty tight here in New Zealand, “gift wrapping” worked.

Stats:
Weight: 224lbs
BF%: don’t ask. Over 20% though I reckon
Height: 5'9
13 yrs bodybuilding/9 yrs PT'ing (off more than on)

Goal:
Lean up, keep what i have and a little more LBM would be good too
Would like to obtain this in 2-3 months. Also need some DRIVE for the gym as most days I cant be ARSED. Happy to cut down to 209lbs

Camphibolic, C2 and Melting Point look ok, but I’d like something that’s anabolic with minimal androgenic sides (so would most of us of course), hair thinning/loss freaks me out too... I would have to purchase these products from the USA, as there’s nothing available/nobody I know in NZ.

So anyway these products look ok but I’d really appreciate some ideas on stacking and any other products that will work, that have real world results etc.

Enjoy reading your posts :thumbsup:

Thanks HEAPS in advance!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Prostanozol or Orastan-E would be nice for a cut. You will need PCT. Otherwise IGF-1 such as Oratropin-1 would be good.

bodysculpt

Awards
Excellent!

Thanks for that, those products are relatively new to me so I'll spend the next couple of days researching into it :)

bodysculpt

Awards
could you stack Prostanozol with Camphibolic?

Prostanozol @ 75-100mg for 30 days
Camphibolic @ not sure of dosage tho? for maybe up to another 4 weeks? or longer?

maybe chuck some C2 in ther as well?

and Rebound XT?

maybe all this could run over 6-8 weeks?

sorry im pretty lost atm moment, late night.. time to crash.

Hope you can help me consolidate this into a nice leaning and slight LBM gain stack.

Thanks again!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You could definitely stack Prostanozol with the camphibolic. Sesamin & CLA, green tea, alcar and r-ALA are also good additions that are easy to find, but in no way necessary.

Now what is important is to know what your goals are. Most cycles are either a cut or a bulk and "recomps" are more difficult, as they require all kinds of products in order to be run well.

For example, in a recomp, you would do a "lean bulk" cycle, with added T3/Clen/GH and lots of aerobics, medium calories. This is already kinda difficult to achieve on its own.

Then you go to PCT where you must INCREASE your calories and get off the T3 and can't continue the clen for significant time, which does all tend to promote fat rebound. So you have to add fatburners, IGF-1 and maybe sesamin, CLA and other fat-fighting products to your regimen.

My point is, it does get complicated. Most users do better by doing a bulk, then a cut, and so on, than trying to do it all at once.

One thing that is doable is to do something like:

4 weeks CUT
4 weeks PCT
4 weeks BULK
4 weeks PCT
4 weeks CUT
8 weeks PCT

Followed by a couple months off everything hormonal. This is doable, but the tendency to cut into those few months off is there, it's something to be mindful of.

IOW it would be much easier for you to define the primary goal and go for that. Trying to gain muscle and lose bodyfat isn't easy, it's complicated and a lot of work. IMO it should only be attempted by people who already are large and at a low bodyfat level.

bodysculpt

Awards
Thanks Grunt, yeah it does get a bit complicated... I'll just cut my losses and go for a 4 weeks CUT then 4 weeks PCT for this summer as i only have a couple of months.

CUT:
cAMPHIBOLIC x 1 bottle
Prostanozol x 2 bottle
Sesamin x 1 bottle

PCT:
Rebound XT x 1 bottle

How does that sound?

Thanks again!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
That looks good although I'd move the sesamin to PCT if I were you. You'll want to avoid fat rebound and since you'll be off androgens it will be easier to gain bodyfat during PCT. Your hormones won't be in their best state for leanness during that time.

Of course I'm saying this with almost no information from you. For example, if you want to attain max leanness at one particular point, etc.

Also, you could think of doing a 6-weeker. Prostanozol @ 75 mg ED will keep you from catabolism very well. Of course it again depends if you can spare the time, and all that.

bodysculpt

Awards
I've just put together a rough stack (with minimal base knowledge of the products whatsoever keep in mind, there may be no logic in it at all...)

6 weeks sounds good and perhaps obtain max leanness in 6 to 8 weeks with increased cardio and on maintenance calories of course.

week 1
Prostanozol @ 75 mg a day
week 2
week 3
Camphibolic @ 4 caps/day
week 4
Camphibolic @ 4 caps/day
week 5
Camphibolic @ 4 caps/day
Sesamin @ 3caps/day
week 6
Camphibolic @ 4 caps/day
Rebound XT @ 3 caps/day
Sesamin @ 3caps/day
week 7
Rebound XT @ 3 caps/day
Sesamin @ 3caps/day
week 8
Rebound XT @ 2 caps/day
Sesamin @ 3caps/day
week 9
Rebound XT @ 1 caps/day

How does that look to you?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yep that looks good to go. You do have your ancillaries for blood pressure and gyno, right?

bodysculpt

Awards
For Cholesterol and BP i will purchase:
flaxseed oil
Hawthorn Berry
Policosanol
Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10
Selery Seed extract
Fenugreek
does that cover it?

also did a quick search on Gyno, thats pretty scary!

preventative drugs were:
Arimidex/Liquidex (Anastrozole)
Proviron (Mesterolone)
all of which i could not find available (maybe prescription only)
and come with their own unpleasant side affects..
also Nolvadex (couldnt find it on NP)
for treatment if you get Gyno.
I'd prefer preventative measures but doesnt look as
theyre avaiable. do you have anything else in mind?
the price is starting to add up too... mainly cos of
Prostanozol but Im still keen to go ahead with it.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex and Letrozole are 2 things that can be used as preventive. They are all available as Research Chemicals with a nice label that indicates "Not for human consumption" on the bottle. But of course they are just the chem and water... ;)

Some of our board sposors have really nice websites. They're pretty nice to look at.

bodysculpt

Awards
Ok I chickened on the Prostanozol...

Ending up getting MP caMPH and Sesathin.

Started on MP at 2x3 caps a day today, if the sides/results are mild I'll chuck in some Sesathin with that then finally cAMPH.

currently 225.3lbs today. will let you know the results.

Cheers