Is moderate dosing with t1 pro the same as moderate dosing with one+?

noob

Awards
question in header and thanks for helpin ;)

I allready have the one+ dont worry next time im gonna get t1 pro but for now is this a good dosin for the one+ (moderate)

im refering to the dosing sticky

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well I have got a suggestion.. go over to Avant site and look up the dose requirements for one+ it is not that hard to do that and faster than waiting on one of us to answer all of your questions.

noob

Awards
cool, thanks lol I also have it in another bottle so I gotta measure it out....... lol this is gonan take a while........

noob

Awards
Cant find them cause I think they were banned a while back...... and anyways what happened with that ban I just left ph's when they were in the process of banning some types of ph's........ what happened?

I jsut got back

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
noob,

Your posts indicate you are too young to be using prohormones and far too inexperienced. Lurk and learn, but stop ask ph questions until you are older. :rolleyes:

noob

Awards
thank you I cant find how much ml's are in each squirt though ..... cause like I said I have a a different bottle....... and prob isnt same squirt amount ..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
BTW noob just how old are you anyway?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay just hang on, you still have a lot of growing to go before you take off on PH's and other things... just eat clean and lift big

noob

Awards
:( I know I know but I jsut think the sides dont out weight the benefits and it be great to be huge still in highschool

Ive reasearched a lot I know I ask a lot of noob questions but Im just reassuring myself.....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was huge in highschool without any ph/AAS, or even protein powder for that matter...Hard work pays in the long run, trying to get big fast will disappoint you just as quick..

Read, research, understand.. Until then don't bother asking about something we don't condone those your age to use, unless you need to know a good protein powder..

noob

Awards
hey yea, thanks for the heads up howd u manage that one? I mean I never miss work outs and ****.....

Draven

Awards
  • Established
What is your body type noob? Perhaps you're not working out properly for your type. That was my problem for years.

Are you ectomorphic, mesomorphic or endomorphic?

PS. If you don't know what theseare then you definitely need to research some more.

noob

Awards
lol im ecto morphic cause I was a computer game geek for a long time of my life haha!

and my dad is a weak **** and so is my mom neither are veyr athletic ......... :( bad genes