thoughts on Gaspari Halodrol???

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
You are... going to run a cycle of it?

As with M1T, I believe everyone should be free to do as they want, but be careful please, if not for your sake but for the people who care about you in this world. Halo is not to be fucked with, even if it is a 'legal version.'

These companies make it hard for me to support them sometimes. Not in the ideal, but on a practical level I have to wonder why they do some of the **** they do.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As i said on the other thread, i did some research on the real Halo, and it does not sound like something i will ever try, so i think i will take a pass on this one...:think:

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
no way, even the package it comes in gets me scared.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane 50mg = Pharmaceutical Name: Fluoxymesterone
Chemical structure: 9-alpha-fluoro-11-beta-hydroxy-17-alpha-methyl-4-androstene-3-one,17b-ol

:think:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
polydehydrogenated, polyhydroxylated halomethetioallocholane 50mg = Pharmaceutical Name: Fluoxymesterone
Chemical structure: 9-alpha-fluoro-11-beta-hydroxy-17-alpha-methyl-4-androstene-3-one,17b-ol

Whats all this mean?

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
from what i have read it is pretty harsh on the liver, more so than sd.

Schwaugher

Awards
i going to run a 4 week cycle of it next year but ill be cutting the tablets in half to be on the salf side.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Whats all this mean?
That means that this is not something to play around with to say the very least. I can't believe that BK would release a Halotestin analog to the market. The chance to mess yourself up royal is there. I thought about picking up some of ALRI's Methoxy-TRN, but when some of the guys here thought the structure looked like Methyltren, I decided to stay away. Releasing this is not a bright idea and will only bring the hammer down faster. If you're going to use it, for God sake be careful and take all the proper precautions, because Halo is not a "beginner's" drug by a long shot. My 0.02

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i agree with Uh, its def not a begginer's drug, i can only imagine a 18 year old thinking more is better, with a raisin liver, jaundice, and a mother pissed off, saying he got the supp from gnc.:frustrate

Velo

Awards
On muscle gurus, BK states this compound is not Halo or the like. He is not saying what it is but does refute any conclusions made by PA.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
You are... going to run a cycle of it?

As with M1T, I believe everyone should be free to do as they want, but be careful please, if not for your sake but for the people who care about you in this world. Halo is not to be fucked with, even if it is a 'legal version.'

These companies make it hard for me to support them sometimes. Not in the ideal, but on a practical level I have to wonder why they do some of the **** they do.
I agree, and in another thread wondered if this type of thing isn't an all out money-grab at best, and a totally reckless "throw the supp industry under the bus" move at worst. With legal and political media hysteria at its height, releasing a "legal" halo- substance is about as idiotic as it gets. Now don't misunderstand--I am in favor of legal supps, I buy and use all this stuff. It just seems to me that the quickest way to ruin everything (and suggest that the supp co's are careless and not safety-conscious, as has been suggested recently) is to bring this type of thing out right now. Am I wrong?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That means that this is not something to play around with to say the very least. I can't believe that BK would release a Halotestin analog to the market. The chance to mess yourself up royal is there. I thought about picking up some of ALRI's Methoxy-TRN, but when some of the guys here thought the structure looked like Methyltren, I decided to stay away. Releasing this is not a bright idea and will only bring the hammer down faster. If you're going to use it, for God sake be careful and take all the proper precautions, because Halo is not a "beginner's" drug by a long shot. My 0.02
I wasnt trying to be slick at all, so my apologies if thats how it came across. What i was wonderin was , was that a Halo precursor type thing, im not good at structures is why i was asking.
Also what is halo good for? Ill be doin a search but figured id post up here as well.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt trying to be slick at all, so my apologies if thats how it came across. What i was wonderin was , was that a Halo precursor type thing, im not good at structures is why i was asking.
Also what is halo good for? Ill be doin a search but figured id post up here as well.
Nah man, I didn't think that at all. From the structure you gave, it looked like a Halo precursor, hence my warning. As for what Halo is good for...Jaundice. I really can't see a benefit to adding Halo to anything, there are so many better drugs a person could take that are so much cleaner and safer than Halo or any of its analogs.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Halotestin is usually used for powerlifting meets, or for fighters who need the "edge" before a fight if cheque drops aren't available.. Other than greasy skin and yellowing eyes, nothing anabolic about it.. ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I won't be partaking in this one at all, nor any other new oral unless it proves remarkable. Thus far, SD appears to be the zenith of OTC orals and I'm having doubts as to whether I'll even be using that again. Strong methyls give me considerable psychological side effects and take me longer to recover than non-methyls.

Either way, who cares, we already have a zillion compounds to work with.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established

No really, are we saying that these two compounds are the same or the first on is a prohormone of fluoxymesterone?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good info guys, I think I will pass on this one as well........

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
You could wait until they come out with their next product, jaundadrol.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Halotestin is usually used for powerlifting meets, or for fighters who need the "edge" before a fight if cheque drops aren't available.. Other than greasy skin and yellowing eyes, nothing anabolic about it.. ;)
BUMP bigpete

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i think whoever released it should be jailed for a short while. not that it's illegal but a blatant way to make a buck at the consumers expense

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I haven't read it directly, but supposedly Bruce Kneller said the compound has nothing to do with halo. Why they would name it after halo I do not know, but that is what he said.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
the package looks funny also, it really seem like they wanted to put out a product that can be confused with real gear :wtf:

Attachments

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I am going to pass on this one. Sd works very well but makes you feel like crap. If this is any bit more toxic than sd or anywhere near the real halo it should definately not be used. Period. After doing a little research on halotestin it does not sound like anything to mess with. At least if you are a bodybuilder or amateur powerlifter.
BTW I am also curious as to why they would name it Halo if it has nothing to do with the real halo. Just make sure if used you take every precaution necessary.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I think I am going to pass on this one. Sd works very well but makes you feel like crap. If this is any bit more toxic than sd or anywhere near the real halo it should definately not be used. Period. After doing a little research on halotestin it does not sound like anything to mess with. At least if you are a bodybuilder or amateur powerlifter.
BTW I am also curious as to why they would name it Halo if it has nothing to do with the real halo. Just make sure if used you take every precaution necessary.
It just looks as if BK and Gaspari are trying to get a few more bucks in while they can if there's another crackdown. I understand he doesn't want copycats, but damn BK at least let us know what we're taking and what we can compare it to. I'll be avoiding this one because I don't have anywhere near the PH/AAS experience to take anything that is mentioned in the same breath as cheque drops. Maybe it is Halo and maybe it isn't, but I'd rather not be one of guinea pigs that finds out.

All I know is that if Pete finds it questionable, I might just shy away from it because he generally knows what he's talking about. :D

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
i think whoever released it should be jailed for a short while. not that it's illegal but a blatant way to make a buck at the consumers expense
my thoughts as well. These companies are going way over the line and releasing TOXIC compounds that anyone can easiliy get a hold of now. They just care about the $$$$. Very irresponsible and they should be punished (ALRI and Gaspari).

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
my thoughts as well. These companies are going way over the line and releasing TOXIC compounds that anyone can easiliy get a hold of now. They just care about the $$$$. Very irresponsible and they should be punished (ALRI and Gaspari).
so we all should be pissed at these guys, right?? And especially other more responsible supp producers--here we all are, desparately trying to hang on to our rights to supplement, and these guys are blatantly cashing in on the quick-bucks, and all but ensuring the soon demise of the industry via the Federal gov't??? Is this incorrect? Am I wrong in this concern? If I were at Avant, for example, I'd be freaking boiling mad; Trying to innovate, and bring a positive image to the industry, while these guys are basically throwing the whole industry under the bus...

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
so we all should be pissed at these guys, right?? And especially other more responsible supp producers--here we all are, desparately trying to hang on to our rights to supplement, and these guys are blatantly cashing in on the quick-bucks, and all but ensuring the soon demise of the industry via the Federal gov't??? Is this incorrect? Am I wrong in this concern? If I were at Avant, for example, I'd be freaking boiling mad; Trying to innovate, and bring a positive image to the industry, while these guys are basically throwing the whole industry under the bus...
yup. These guys are predators, releasing toxic drugs to unsuspecting kids to make a buck. They prey on the uninformed who want massive gains now. They design their packages to look like real pharmaceutical drugs to ensnare even more. It is just sick. When the Fed chemists review these drugs Gaspari and ALRI are selling, the Fed is going to crack down so hard on supplements that the industries farts will call dolphins. IMO, ALRI and Gaspari should be held accountable by the Fed for knowingly selling these dangerous drugs. Kids are going to severly injure themselves using some of these substances. I am suprised we have not heard of more liver failure in teens using M1t et al. I have heard of some of these kids taking 4-5 10 mg M1T tabs a day for weeks!! Insane! The firms selling this toxic swill need to be hauled into court.

cmpbnd

Awards
i am starting a cycle today of halodrol i will keep everyone posted. i asked all the same questions you guys are, i recieved a few emails back. he said its equivilant to dbol mg for mg and has about the same toxicity so i am going for it, there is no way any company could stay in business putting out a legal halostien so why would gaspari commit suicide like that

cmpbnd

Awards
i was thinking about stacking the halodrol with methyl 1 alpha whats your thoughts, i am sure it would tear my liver up though this is my first cycle of any pro hormone since andro 6 was out in 99

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was thinking about stacking the halodrol with methyl 1 alpha whats your thoughts, i am sure it would tear my liver up though this is my first cycle of any pro hormone since andro 6 was out in 99
:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate WHY... would you even consider this??? The "I f*CKING hate my liver, and wish it would just jump out of my stomach and dance around while spitting in my face" stack. Why not top it off with an ice cold bud select?

Adams

Last edited:
Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate WHY... would you even consider this??? The "I f*CKING hate my liver stack, and wish it would just jump out of my stomach and dance around while spitting in my face" stack. Why not top it off with an ice cold bud select?

Adams
FTW? :toofunny:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry... just ignorance at its finest.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing to be sorry about bro, that **** was hilarious...

ftw = for the win, as in owned! :lol:
hahah... I just thought you typed What The ****? backwards. :toofunny:

Adams

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hahah... I just thought you typed What The ****? backwards. :toofunny:

Adams
LMAO! That's what I figured, after I read your post a few times, then re-looked at mine, and realized it was "wtf" backwards... Rock on :head:

cmpbnd

Awards
i started halodrol today didn't start the methyl i have done abundance of research and besides everyones "OPINIONS" on halodrol no one has come up with any concrete evidence on how toxic this is. i did recieve an email from gaspari nutr. and he said its comparable to dbol mg to mg, NOT HALOSTIEN. if you read the chemical breakdown you would know its not halostien

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i started halodrol today didn't start the methyl i have done abundance of research and besides everyones "OPINIONS" on halodrol no one has come up with any concrete evidence on how toxic this is. i did recieve an email from gaspari nutr. and he said its comparable to dbol mg to mg, NOT HALOSTIEN. if you read the chemical breakdown you would know its not halostien
Granted, but have you seen on user who has done blood worrk, or just taking Gaspris word for it??

Adams

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
did recieve an email from gaspari nutr. and he said its comparable to dbol mg to mg
I am wondering why he told you it's comparable to dbol, when he posted that is based off OT.....

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
CMPBND

keep a log on this one bro, also i have to agree with haggerty, most of what i have read on HD says it is like OT. good luck with the cycle, can you give us a run down of supplements your taking with it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am wondering why he told you it's comparable to dbol, when he posted that is based off OT.....
And if i remember correctly, if was first named this because of the focus of halo and the strength gains of anadrol. Am i right? Now its compared to DBOL and OT . WTF! lol People are so damn confusing, which is it!:frustrate

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And if i remember correctly, if was first named this because of the focus of halo and the strength gains of anadrol. Am i right? Now its compared to DBOL and OT . WTF! lol People are so damn confusing, which is it!:frustrate
:toofunny:

Welcome to the internet, where .004% of people know what the **** they're talking about!!!

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
As of right now, I just don't trust the product..

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to cop this and keep it the archives to see the effects, because i think real Turinabol looks promising... and being a close cousin I think it might be a winner. just curious to seee those blood werks after...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
:think: :nono: :nutkick:

Max9292

Awards
how bad do you guys think Halodrol will be in the natty test suppression category? ...compared to SD and phera plex

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok buddy. one: dont do it its just not smart.
two: why would you even try stacking something that is claiming to do it all, while at the same time no one really knows what it will do even by itself?
three: why would you want to do that to your liver? hell man if your going for really big muscles and a transplant then ill loan you some M1T to add to that stack for ya.
four: you havent even touched a PH since before i started highschool so why in the world would you think youd need more then one supplement to make gains?

well whatever you do keep us updated im sure when you mysteriously dissapear from the boards that well all know what happened.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
how bad do you guys think Halodrol will be in the natty test suppression category? ...compared to SD and phera plex
Given that it's an Oral Turinabol analog, I think that suppression will be there, but won't be all that extensive. The profile for OT says it is low in androgenic properties and medium in anabolic (the numbers were 6 and 53 out of 100 if I remember correctly). I would think that it would be less suppressive than SD or PP, but that remains to be seen and we can only really speculate until some of the user logs come back. This is just my understanding from reading the literature about OT.

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
The profile for OT says it is low in androgenic properties and medium in anabolic (the numbers were 6 and 53 out of 100 if I remember correctly).

Could you Direct me to one of these charts that show the androgenic/anabolic numbers for everything?