going on a cruise with AAS

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My friend is going on a cruise and he's in the middle of a test/deca cycle...the cruise is 10 days...how can he get the aas on the boat, any idea's...me I have no idea, I've never been on a cruise so I dont know if they have metal detectors/scanners whatever...

size

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest not doing it. There is no reason to continue to push his chances. Instead, take injections the day that he departs and the day he returns.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If he does go, maybe just bring a preloaded pin and put it in a glasses case or something.

Otherwise, he may just want to take a double dose before he goes and just bring the Nolva :D

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i like the pre loaded pin idea. i would probably chance that. then again, the double-dosing isnt a bad idea either.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
unfortunitly the test he chose to use is sustanon (test 250)...so i dunno about the 2x dosing idea...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
disguise the vials as 'insulin'
and write "diabetic - handle with care!"

worked for me, mine was water based HCG though.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I thought this thread was gonna be about cruising protocols with test...lol.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol me too.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
He should have no problem getting it on the ship, but DO NOT try to bring any back. Customs randomly searches people as you get off the ship re-entering the US. Be careful & only bring what he'll use while there. There is no search getting on the ship, the airport if he flies to the port will be the only worry. Most cruise lines take your luggae from you & put it in your cabin, but they give you the option to do it yourself. I always do, becuase it takes them several hours to finally deliver your stuff anyway. They may be screeing some of the bags then, who knows.

I've travelled with preloaded pins stuffed into those toothbrush cases with padding on stuffed in the ends so it wont push the plunger. I'm sure you could still get pinched if searched, but they are not looking for AAS in those searches.

Bottom line: bring only what you need & dump any leftovers on the ship.