First cycle - test only, do I need HCG?

dodgy

Awards
As I'm real talented at screwing things up, I'm gonna try to make my first cycle as idiot-proof as possible.

-12 wks. of test-e 250x2/wk
-Nolva starting 14 days after last shot, 3 weeks 40/30/20
-Have some ralixofene handy as I'm a bit susceptable to gyno.
-Also some some clomid, but from what I've read, not necessary w/ the Nolva around.

My question is with HCG. Posts I've read here have either said HCG is mandatory for anything over 8 weeks or that HCG isn't necessary for moderate dose test only cycles. Which is it?

Also is HCG really a research compound? I haven't seen it around the board sponsors sites. and it freaking expensive at the online pharmacies - >$50/1000u.

Any comments & advice greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Me: 33yo, 190lbs, ~14%bf (yeah, higher than I'd like - I had a little too much fun on my honeymoon last month). Lifting for over 10 yrs. Training for first powerlifting meet. Best raw (belt only) lifts 400/300/500 @ 203lbs.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
with that cycle it isn't mandatory; however, it would definately help recovery when PCT starts. keeps the nuts in check. i'm not sure on the legal aspect but that is a high price.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
with that cycle it isn't mandatory; however, it would definately help recovery when PCT starts. keeps the nuts in check. i'm not sure on the legal aspect but that is a high price.
Bump... Price is very high...

and HCG is not available and will not be available as a research chem.. as I believe it's a schedule 3 drug. (I may be wrong).

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
actually my canadian friend, hcg isn't scheduled by the federal government in the US .. its scheduling varies state by state .. but you are correct it won't be available as a research chem

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know its not scheduled, but don't quote me on that.

I agree with Beelz, its not a must on that cycle. I don't think its not a must on any cycle really its just very beneficial. I like to use it on every cycle regardless of what I am running just because it helps avoid the crash in the beginning of PCT.

And yeah thats a real high price. Try foreign pharmacies, just make sure they are reputable. Law allows you import up to 3 months worth of perscription drugs if you are worried about that.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
actually my canadian friend, hcg isn't scheduled by the federal government in the US .. its scheduling varies state by state .. but you are correct it won't be available as a research chem
Right... thanks. silly states. :)

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I would consider HCG a must in every cycle. That is just me though. As swale (HRT DR) put it, its better to keep the horse in the barn. I personally dont like to see my nuts shrink to nothingness on cycle, kinda a mental thing I guess. However, I used hcg throughout my test only cycle and pct was a breeze, only very minimal loss of libido (but i dont have a lady, so who cares?) and I was using test-e 1400mg/wk! Keep shopping around, the price you quoted is about what 10,000iu should cost.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It IS a MAJOR crime in many states. You can read all about it in Legal Muscle.

I believe you are mistaken that you have seen it for sale from ANY of the board sponsors.

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I would consider HCG a must in every cycle. That is just me though. As swale (HRT DR) put it, its better to keep the horse in the barn. I personally dont like to see my nuts shrink to nothingness on cycle, kinda a mental thing I guess. However, I used hcg throughout my test only cycle and pct was a breeze, only very minimal loss of libido (but i dont have a lady, so who cares?) and I was using test-e 1400mg/wk! Keep shopping around, the price you quoted is about what 10,000iu should cost.
Yeah I'm digging my horsies in my barn. I'm following the 500iu/week protocol. It's got my ponies all riled up still.

Anyhoo, on a side note.. 1.4g's a week and no lady? Bro your forearms must have worked overtime... LOL.. either that or you must have been hitting on anything with a skirt.:poke:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
DAMN I missed that 1.4 grams a week The highest I have gone is about 2 grams of test a MONTH

CROWLER

Mess

Awards
  • Established
I read in other threads, that using HCG while on cycle can make you go for a longer cycles when on test (i,e 16-18 weeks), any one heard that ??

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
I agree 100%. I am using 500 iu's 2EW