Need help with PCT for 4week e...MAX LMG cycle

ef nine

Awards
First off I've got to say I love this forum so here's my first newbie post. I'm 22, 6'0", 195lbs, around 17%BF and I've been lifting for about 2 years now.

I'm going to start a 4 week eMAX LMG cycle next week taking 20mg a day and I need help with the PCT for my first PH cycle. I've searched but most people seem to be doing eMAX/SD stacks so I'm looking for help.

So far I've got DHEA, milk thistle, tribulus, and ZMA. I've been looking at the Giant ATD..should I get anything else in addition to the DHEA and the ATD? What doses do I need to take those in?

Also, Ive been taking ZMA and trib for about 6 months now. Should I come off them while on the eMax? Should I take the milk thistle while on or wait till the end?

Any reason I should NOT take St. Johns Wort or Tylenol while "on"?

I'll be taking the usual protein, creatine, glutamine, multivitamin, CLA during all this but any other suggestions are VERY appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take Tylenol with a methylated hormone. Liver stress. Probably not enough to matter, but I wouldn't try it.

Your PCT would be the same as any other PCT.
3 wks of Clomid, typically.
Why would it be anything else?

Shock133

Awards
PCT is PCT no matter what cycle you've been on. Search this forum and you will be able to find any protocol you can think of. ATD is a great idea. The searching will help you with dosages, substances and timeframes. Be sure you get everything in order as far as your plan and supplements prior to even thinking about starting your cycle.

Like stated before, Tylenol is not a good idea while on cycle or until your liver values are back to normal due to increased stress.

BigSwede

Awards
Looking jacked Shock. You've motivated me to get to the gym and work my traps today.

Shock133

Awards
Looking jacked Shock. You've motivated me to get to the gym and work my traps today.
Thanks bro...The thing about my traps are that they're genetically like that. I never work them directly. Maybe only indirectly on heavy lifts and shoulders....We all get something don't we:) Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread.