Awards
Should I modify my cycle?

I am currently into week 5 of my second cycle. The cycle looks like:

1-14 Test e 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
1-13 eq 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
1-4 SD 20mg/day
6-13 Tren Ace 75mg EOD
HCG throughout cycle (250iu 2x a week)

I just stopped the SD and to tell the truth, it did not work as well as dbol for me like my first cycle. In fact, I really have not been "feeling" it as much as my first cycle all together, which was only Test E at the same level and dbol. I could see a good weight gain and strength gain soon with the first cycle but not in this case. I realize the dbol had a lot to do with it. I am only up a couple pounds and my strength gains are nothing to spectacular. My diet also seems to be in check but is has been off due to some personal issues I am dealing with at the moment. My appetite has also not been the best.

Should I be feeling the Test E and EQ now or do I just need to give it more time? Should I increase the level of either one?

Thanks

Last edited:
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I am currently into week 5

Should I be feeling the Test E and EQ now or do I just need to give it more time? Should I increase the level of either one?

Thanks
You're using long esters like Enanthate and Undeclyenate bro. This causes the hormone to be released slowly into your system, thus taking quite a while for it to build effective levels. Patience....

For your info, it took me personally 6 weeks to feel Enanthate... Your first run had Dbol, which gives the user almost immediate results.. within a week or so.. big difference.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
your doses are fine bro. as long as your diet is straight, you have nothing to worry about. superdrol isn't dbol by any means. whatever gains i got from superdrol were very lean and dry. for me, dbol was the exact opposite, i got plenty of gains in every department but the bloat was terrible.

me thinks you're looking for dbol gains with a non-dbol product. :)

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i also would just reccomend you give it some more time...enanthate also takes about 6 weeks to kick in for me and EQ at least 5 or 6 weeks...a lot of long acting esters take certain people a longer amount of time to "kick-in"

looks like a kick ass cycle and as long as your diet is in line i'm sure it will pan out with massive results...

regards,
COTC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
botk1161 Anabolics 8
B 35 and Older 7
B Anabolics 3
G Anabolics 11
G Anabolics 5