Pct

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Wanting to get off trt. Probably shouldn’t been on it from what I am gathering on here. Was on 200mg weekly for last 2 months with hcg on low dose as well. What would you recommend coming off. Took last shot yesterday and just want to get off. My total test was great but free test was **** before trt. I am hoping to naturally increaSe free test

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, why do you think you shouldn’t have been on it in the first place? What is your age? What were your total and free test levels pre-trt?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for the help. If I wanted you to know about my past and why I would say. I am asking if someone in general is coming off test what is pct

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks for the help. If I wanted you to know about my past and why I would say. I am asking if someone in general is coming off test what is pct
Clomiphene and hcg should get you back to normal....especially if it’s only been a couple months on trt.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With that kind of attitude you won’t get much help.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Grab some Toremifene from MA Research and run it 120mg per night for a week, then 90/60/30 the next 3 weeks, respectively.

And stop ****ing with your endocrine system after this until you can bother to take 15 minutes to use the google search bar on the phone in your hand as you read this.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inb4 op is 16
Good bye natural production for the rest of your life

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wanting to get off trt. Probably shouldn’t been on it from what I am gathering on here. Was on 200mg weekly for last 2 months with hcg on low dose as well. What would you recommend coming off. Took last shot yesterday and just want to get off. My total test was great but free test was **** before trt. I am hoping to naturally increaSe free test
Test c wasn’t going to increase free test anyway? You need to lower shbg

Unless I’m misreading it you’ve only been on 8 weeks which is a short cycle length so just run a normal pct?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
It’s increased my free and total a bunch in 2 months actually. I was just asking a question ab pct on a test cycle. I’ve been on hcg this whole time. I don’t have an attitude. I was just asking a question. Google has 100000 things to do with a lot not actually the truth.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whisky gave you good advice.