LEO looking for a PH boost

ALEX84

Awards
Hey guys LEO guy here. Former PH user from back in the early 2000's from when 1-AD and Gangsta Test were popular. I have been out of the PH game ever since. Any suggestions on a good currently legal PH to ease back onto things? I have not kept up with any advances in this department. Also good legal PCT in lew of not having access to Clomid. Again due to my job I don't want to risk anything that could possible get me canned.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you can’t take a SERM, then don’t take the PH.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We only use creatine here Mr. LEO....BUT I'd have to agree with the first response. If your going to throw your hormones that out of the normal you'll want a serm in pct. Not only for hpta recovery but for protection against gyno and other estrogen issues that you just wont be able to take care of otc. IME - playing with these in my early 20's was a breeze bouncing back pct - now in my mid 30's there is no way I would be able to tcob without legit a.i.'s / serm, etc.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No SERM is a controlled substance in USA. So you wouldn't even break the law by possessing it for research purposes. Buy hi tech pharmaceuticals "1 testosterone and same brand "androdiol". The first is 1 dhea & second is 4 dhea. Take for 60 days 2 bottles of each. You could probably see 5 or 6 lbs of gainz taking recommended dosage from label.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys LEO guy here. Former PH user from back in the early 2000's from when 1-AD and Gangsta Test were popular. I have been out of the PH game ever since. Any suggestions on a good currently legal PH to ease back onto things? I have not kept up with any advances in this department. Also good legal PCT in lew of not having access to Clomid. Again due to my job I don't want to risk anything that could possible get me canned.
Are you telling us your a law enforcement officer up front or that your name is Leo?

I personally can’t advise a LEO on anything as like my learned friend above I’m creatine only (maybe some protein powder also). But from what I have read you would want to only do something like a ph if you had a proper serm for pct to minimise issues.

Of course no one should do anything that contravenes any law though.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fellow Leo here
Plenty of ph’s and andros that are still legal, plus clomid and nolva can be purchased legally through research chem sites. But it’s for your test rats :)

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you telling us your a law enforcement officer up front or that your name is Leo?

I personally can’t advise a LEO on anything as like my learned friend above I’m creatine only (maybe some protein powder also). But from what I have read you would want to only do something like a ph if you had a proper serm for pct to minimise issues.

Of course no one should do anything that contravenes any law though.
Geez man. LEO... Law Enforcement Officer

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

chaz

Awards
How old are you? You may go to your PC doc or endo and get labs done to check your hormone profile you may qualify for trt. Alternatively there are also many trt clinics that are a one stop shop that will also put you on a program. This may be a better bet. At 38 I was having all the symptoms of low t and metabolic syndrome. Got checked and got on trt. Turned my life around.....feel like I'm in my 20s again aside from my battered joints.

chaz

Awards
Btw the clinic I used to go to before my urologists put me on a program, had lots of LE clients. Guys would come in in uniform often on their code 3 lol

ALEX84

Awards
How old are you? You may go to your PC doc or endo and get labs done to check your hormone profile you may qualify for trt. Alternatively there are also many trt clinics that are a one stop shop that will also put you on a program. This may be a better bet. At 38 I was having all the symptoms of low t and metabolic syndrome. Got checked and got on trt. Turned my life around.....feel like I'm in my 20s again aside from my battered joints.
I am 34. I had labs done about 2 years ago and everything was normal. Low range of normal thought. It might be beneficial to get some updated labs.

ALEX84

Awards
Btw the clinic I used to go to before my urologists put me on a program, had lots of LE clients. Guys would come in in uniform often on their code 3 lol
Does that program include something shooo you don't permanently shut down for own system?

chaz

Awards
No trt is trt meaning that the longer you are on the more likely to be shut down long term imo from my understanding this varies from person to person some may be able to recover after stopping but typically this is a long term or lifetime deal. Not always I believe some decide to get off after years on trt and do recover, however this may be on a case by case basis. Some docs may prescribe clomid hcg to get your natural levels kickstarted if you are low. But if you are not hypogonadal then this may not be a choice or option. In my case my levels were very low like 50-100. Dangerous in many ways to your health. Just thought I would throw that option put there.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No trt is trt meaning that the longer you are on the more likely to be shut down long term imo from my understanding this varies from person to person some may be able to recover after stopping but typically this is a long term or lifetime deal. Not always I believe some decide to get off after years on trt and do recover, however this may be on a case by case basis. Some docs may prescribe clomid hcg to get your natural levels kickstarted if you are low. But if you are not hypogonadal then this may not be a choice or option. In my case my levels were very low like 50-100. Dangerous in many ways to your health. Just thought I would throw that option put there.
My test is 28. About to start TRT.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess you could give the old epiandrosterone and androsterone a try. Sup3r pct as pct. might give you a slight edge. Nothing like 1AD and Gtest.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You might also still get away with using 11-oxo without shutdown but most here would say don’t risk that.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can you even get out of bed and operate a moving vehicle let alone train at the gym?? Jesus man that’s scary low
With some stims I’m ok. Takes me a few min to get going but when you gotta get your 4 1/2 year up for daycare and be at work by 7 you just do it without thinking about it.

ALEX84

Awards
Fellow Leo here
Plenty of ph’s and andros that are still legal, plus clomid and nolva can be purchased legally through research chem sites. But it’s for your test rats :)
Hmm assuming one wanted to go that route what are some good research sites? Iron-dragon.com seems promising but also kind of shady.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm assuming one wanted to go that route what are some good research sites? Iron-dragon.com seems promising but also kind of shady.
MA is board sponsor and I’ve heard only good things.. I have a few things coming my self.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MA Research is a board sponsor.

If using research grade pct then the sky is the limit for what legal anabolic compounds you could use. Trestolone is legal, DMZ, MSten, Hexadrone, desoxy test, methyl 1AD, Max LMG, and all kinds of sarms as well.

A stack of trest, dmz and MSten would be pretty powerful.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anybody know where I can get some weed?

Sh!t wrong thread :scared1:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MA Research is a board sponsor.

If using research grade pct then the sky is the limit for what legal anabolic compounds you could use. Trestolone is legal, DMZ, MSten, Hexadrone, desoxy test, methyl 1AD, Max LMG, and all kinds of sarms as well.

VL made a stack of that. Necrobombs (2nd edition).
What was the first Edition? ..... Anadrol and Dbol. LOL.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Ugh you're making me wish I threw MSten into my current mix because you're so right. I do know trest + DMZ is amazing at least! Sides have been basically nonexistent too.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
VL made a stack of that. Necrobombs (2nd edition).
What was the first Edition? ..... Anadrol and Dbol. LOL.
Somehow I don’t think the second edition is as strong as the first.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Somehow I don’t think the second edition is as strong as the first.
LOL.
I somehow missed the first version.
But I used the second a few times. It was pretty sweet IMO.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Or screw it and run trestolone & a designer steroid that not a controlled substance. Trestolone,msten, methyl 1 androstenediol are even stronger than some AAS that are controlled substance

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Or screw it and run trestolone & a designer steroid that not a controlled substance. Trestolone,msten, methyl 1 androstenediol are even stronger than some AAS that are controlled substance
The thought of trest with M1A makes my mouth water....that might be my next experiment

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The thought of trest with M1A makes my mouth water....that might be my next experiment
I have TD-Trest + TD-Epistane coming for a spring or summer run. Probably do LGD-4033 before those, as soon as I get back at it consistent here.

Although if one wanted a PH with an anti aromatizing property like Epistane, since Trest is apparently wet and aromatizes a bit... What else to run with it? Any good non methyl option?

What brand M1A(D) would you go with these days? PRE has it lately?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have TD-Trest + TD-Epistane coming for a spring or summer run. Probably do LGD-4033 before those, as soon as I get back at it consistent here.

Although if one wanted a PH with an anti aromatizing property like Epistane, since Trest is apparently wet and aromatizes a bit... What else to run with it? Any good non methyl option?

Hexadrone has anti E properties. I ran AndroHard at 12 pumps a day with 50mg of TD Trest and didn’t need an AI.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Last time I looked PRE was the best deal by a good bit - always had great luck with their stuff. Ran it for the first time last year and gained a legit 16-18 lbs in 4.5 weeks and got strong as hell - I can just imagine that paired with the strength gains of trest....oooohhhweeee!

Is dienolone tough on renal function? That's another I have thought about pairing with trest. That stuff dried me out like nothing before. Veins across my abs type dryness.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Update switching out TD Epistane for TD 11-oxo (anti cortisol and anti estrogen). Non methylated.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But TD reduces toxicity easily by 50% or more? Or with M1T, injection subcutaneously does. I can’t see any reason why epistane would be any different or why TD would be more toxic than pinning. Sub Q also increased the serum drug concentration vs oral.

https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/152/12/4718/2457367
So Transdermal delivery does cut down on liver toxicity.. interesting, assumed that was a myth! Thanks!