What to look for in a Cycle Support / Organ Health Supplement

Giza

Awards
What ingredients to look for in a Cycle Support / Organ Health Supplement and at what rough dosages? (Overall dose or per pound of body weight dose)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What ingredients to look for in a Cycle Support / Organ Health Supplement and at what rough dosages? (Overall dose or per pound of body weight dose)
Tudca and Nac will always do you right

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CoQ10
Red yeast
Celery seed
Vit k2
NAC
TUDCA

List goes on really.

IMO, I would use CEL Cycle Assist and add CoQ10, IP6 (as a antioxidant), curcumin and Vit k2 (for blood vessel health/calcification and general heart health)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good list above. Cell cycle assist or the new arimicare pro are both good formulas. I like garlic and k2 for heart health for sure.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
D3
E
K2
Q10
Tudca
Nac or glutathione
Hawthorne berry extract
Celery seed extract
Grape seed extract
Methionine or methyl b12
Garlic extract
Saw Palmetto extract
Fenugreek extract
White willow bark extract (aspirin)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1.PNG

Here's a good list as well.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bergamot citrus, pomegranate extract hasn't been mentioned

Cardarine is the absolute most effective (although not a natural compound) for cholesterol.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have tried a lot of different supplements, and can advise you that if you wanna to take it regularly, but not to hurt your body, you need to choose a simple complex of basic trace elements. It supports liver, brain, heart, and immune health. The best one I have tried is https://www.nhc.com/curamed-750-mg-by-terry-naturally It contains medium chain triglycerides, kosher beef gelatin, vegetable glycerin, sunflower lecithin and is gluten free. It doesn't have any side effects. I order it without any prescriptions, but as I know even doctors recommend it for all who want to keep yourself fit.
spammer

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have tried a lot of different supplements, and can advise you that if you wanna to take it regularly, but not to hurt your body, you need to choose a simple complex of basic trace elements. It supports liver, brain, heart, and immune health. The best one I have tried is https://www.nhc.com/curamed-750-mg-by-terry-naturally It contains medium chain triglycerides, kosher beef gelatin, vegetable glycerin, sunflower lecithin and is gluten free. It doesn't have any side effects. I order it without any prescriptions, but as I know even doctors recommend it for all who want to keep yourself fit.
havent seen starscream in a few days...could it be? very elegant first post....and a LINK!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oral circumen lul we have helios