How much test with Tren E 400?

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been thinking about bulking cycles and considered test and deca but threw that out the window because of all this talk about bloating. I then stumbled upon the thought of tren. I was thinking 500 sustanon with 400 tren e for 12 weeks. I then began to read having higher doses of test can exaggerate tren sides a lot (night sweats, anger, etc.). Is there any truth to this? I’m looking to do a lean bulk with minimal water retention.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been thinking about bulking cycles and considered test and deca but threw that out the window because of all this talk about bloating. I then stumbled upon the thought of tren. I was thinking 500 sustanon with 400 tren e for 12 weeks. I then began to read having higher doses of test can exaggerate tren sides a lot (night sweats, anger, etc.). Is there any truth to this? I’m looking to do a lean bulk with minimal water retention.
Yep..tren e for your first ride on tren e is a very bad idea. After like 10 days when it fully kicks in, and you find you are prone to sides...which can be very very very bad..like mental ward, jail, or dead...you are screwed. I am speaking from personal experience..it is no joke. Tren A at 50 a day to test the waters is a way better option. You can always up it to your sides threshold. Some people can take a ton of tren and love it...others get their ass handed to them. Find out where you stand with tren the safest way possible.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Yep..tren e for your first ride on tren e is a very bad idea. After like 10 days when it fully kicks in, and you find you are prone to sides...which can be very very very bad..like mental ward, jail, or dead...you are screwed. I am speaking from personal experience..it is no joke. Tren A at 50 a day to test the waters is a way better option. You can always up it to your sides threshold. Some people can take a ton of tren and love it...others get their ass handed to them. Find out where you stand with tren the safest way possible.
So 50 per day or 50 every other day? Should I start at 200 and up it to 400 if sides are tolerable?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
250 of test ew and whatever you can handle with the tren...for me, its tren a at around 400 ew..too much more than that and i start getting a little nutty. Also, if you have a girlfriend..you may not after your tren cycle. On 400 i have to constantly remind myself not to be a prick to everyone.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
250 of test ew and whatever you can handle with the tren...for me, its tren a at around 400 ew..too much more than that and i start getting a little nutty. Also, if you have a girlfriend..you may not after your tren cycle. On 400 i have to constantly remind myself not to be a prick to everyone.
Dang ok. I was hoping I could get away with tren E because of the price but if it’ll keep me alive then it’s worth it lmao

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established

Would it put a decent amount of size on me assuming that food intake is up?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang ok. I was hoping I could get away with tren E because of the price but if it’ll keep me alive then it’s worth it lmao
Thats exactly why I went with E...probably top 5 biggest mistakes of my life...no lie.

edsd

Awards
You don’t need tren at 400 to put on size. You could take half that amount for 8 weeks and put on size if you up good. Regardless if your food intake isn’t up you won’t put on any size no matter what you take. For tren sides they are hit and miss. I got tren cough every once in awhile but that was it. I was pretty much sideless and it’s my favorite steroid because of it makes me feel. I don’t think I’ve taken more than 150 a week.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don’t need tren at 400 to put on size. You could take half that amount for 8 weeks and put on size if you up good. Regardless if your food intake isn’t up you won’t put on any size no matter what you take. For tren sides they are hit and miss. I got tren cough every once in awhile but that was it. I was pretty much sideless and it’s my favorite steroid because of it makes me feel. I don’t think I’ve taken more than 150 a week.
I said for me its 400. But im also 6'6 and was 315 when i was taking it.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn’t winny be to end the cycle with not kickstart?
Dude it all comes down to food intake and training. Im 45 and have been doing this for over 20 years...the drugs only enhance food intake results training and recovery

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Dude it all comes down to food intake and training. Im 45 and have been doing this for over 20 years...the drugs only enhance food intake results training and recovery
I’ve just always heard winny messes with your joints so that’s why I ask that.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 50 per day or 50 every other day? Should I start at 200 and up it to 400 if sides are tolerable?
Baby steps. 200 to 400 is a big jump with tren. This aint a race. You could even start with oral tren...the real stuff..not some PH. It comes in 250mcgs tabs. I started with 500mcgs a day and bumped to 750mcgs after two weeks. Dont believe the hype about toxicity...my kidney and liver numbers barely moved in 2 months. I get blood work monthly because my Dr is cool.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Baby steps. 200 to 400 is a big jump with tren. This aint a race. You could even start with oral tren...the real stuff..not some PH. It comes in 250mcgs tabs. I started with 500mcgs a day and bumped to 750mcgs after two weeks. Dont believe the hype about toxicity...my kidney and liver numbers barely moved in 2 months. I get blood work monthly because my Dr is cool.
Oh and i was taking 500 of test ew

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had no negative sides from the oral...maybe dehydration from sweating so much at the gym. The oral is cheap too..like 40 bucks for 100 tabs..if you know where to look.

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I had no negative sides from the oral...maybe dehydration from sweating so much at the gym. The oral is cheap too..like 40 bucks for 100 tabs..if you know where to look.
Is there a benefit of taking oral over injection? Besides the obvious of not having to inject

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's interesting. Everyone else seems to advise against mtren on here, or at least I get the impression people think it has limited use.