Trest PWO Short of breath

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else experience this? Recently bumped it to 30mg oral from 15mg pre workout and my workout yesterday was awesome as is today’s but I’m feeling short of breath and like my endurance is **** or something.

Curious if anyone else experienced this?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that’s to be expected somewhat from taking so much trest. Renew1 what do you think?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might be wrong because they’re two I still haven’t touched but I thought both trest and tren were notorious for ruining your stamina.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think that’s to be expected somewhat from taking so much trest. Renew1 what do you think?
Yeah, it can make you winded.
It can be a weird feeling, because I'll be strong as heck, and killing it, then sometimes, I'll get short of breath a little.
I still love the stuff though.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s exactly what I was experiencing. 30mg doesn’t seem like much though considering what some guys are doing PWO. Maybe I’ll tone it back to the 15mg. I’m only doing like 65-80mg daily

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s exactly what I was experiencing. 30mg doesn’t seem like much though considering what some guys are doing PWO. Maybe I’ll tone it back to the 15mg. I’m only doing like 65-80mg daily
Yeah, that's not a lot IME (preworkout). I usually do 50. People are different though.

.... It may sound like more to Old Witch, because (I think) he hasn't run oral Trest or Mentabolan... So he may be comparing the dosages (not on purpose) mentally, since Mentabolan is a PH to Trest. But Mentabolan isn't JUST a PH to Trest... It's Also active on it's own. For a lot of people, 30mg of Mentabolan is a LOT.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, that's not a lot IME (preworkout). I usually do 50. People are different though.

.... It may sound like more to Old Witch, because (I think) he hasn't run oral Trest or Mentabolan... So he may be comparing the dosages (not on purpose) mentally, since Mentabolan is a PH to Trest. But Mentabolan isn't JUST a PH to Trest... It's Also active on it's own. For a lot of people, 30mg of Mentabolan is a LOT.
You know me too well.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But Renew1 would 30mg oral trest pwo be a lot if you already took 50mg in the morning?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But Renew1 would 30mg oral trest pwo be a lot if you already took 50mg in the morning?
It depends upon the person. I've done it. People's dosing varies.
100mg TD base is common, 30mg (or more) TD Ace.... 100mg or even more of the oral are fairly common.
...of course sides become more common as well.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Comes with the territory. These are powerful drugs

RusTLad

Awards
Not to repeat what's already been said.. but I've experienced exactly the same thing. I've used upto 50mg of oral Trest pre workout and felt great, really strong and been panting like an asmatic breathing through a straw.

I'm not certain of the cause of these endurance issues but I've heard plenty of people report this issue when running Teen. I wonder if it's the same mechanism at play or just the same symptom / side effect caused by something entirely different?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you will in fact get it from any use of trest.. TD and IM illicit the same side effect. this drug is definitely not for runners.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not to repeat what's already been said.. but I've experienced exactly the same thing. I've used upto 50mg of oral Trest pre workout and felt great, really strong and been panting like an asmatic breathing through a straw.

I'm not certain of the cause of these endurance issues but I've heard plenty of people report this issue when running Teen. I wonder if it's the same mechanism at play or just the same symptom / side effect caused by something entirely different?
Pretty sure both trest and tren attach with very high affinity to the cardiopulmonary tissues. Heart and lungs. Tren can cause the lungs to actually grow.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Remember anabolic steroids are pro inflammatory, so attaching to the heart and lungs causes inflammation.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Ive never used oral trest but have use different esters of injectable and it does indeed have some kind of negative effect on cardiovascular endurance. Nothing insane for me but its there. Some mild shortness of breath when doing cardio in particular

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it can make you winded.
It can be a weird feeling, because I'll be strong as heck, and killing it, then sometimes, I'll get short of breath a little.
I still love the stuff though.
Couldn't have said it better myself ^^

Taking 50mg OL Dermatrest PWO and 50mg pre-bed.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else experience this? Recently bumped it to 30mg oral from 15mg pre workout and my workout yesterday was awesome as is today’s but I’m feeling short of breath and like my endurance is **** or something.

Curious if anyone else experienced this?
I had this both times I used this stuff. My cardio significantly went downhill while using it. I was bent over gasping after dumbbell rows. I hated that feeling. Probably didn’t help I was smashing calories all over the place either though.... haha

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Making 10mg M1T pwo seem like a way better idea. That stuff I could lift for hours and I wasn’t out of breath at all. Heart was POUNDING, but slowly, blood pressure sky high, but could go for hours if I wanted.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It just means I’ll have to change my training methods. I’m usually a high intensity kind of lifter using intensity techniques and relatively short rest periods compared to most. I like super setting and compound setting ect. to maximize time in the gym, but I’ll have to tone that down and increase rest a bit.

Still getting great pumps and feel extremely strong though, reps just keep coming. Now if only the bloated feeling would go away... lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It just means I’ll have to change my training methods. I’m usually a high intensity kind of lifter using intensity techniques and relatively short rest periods compared to most. I like super setting and compound setting ect. to maximize time in the gym, but I’ll have to tone that down and increase rest a bit.

Still getting great pumps and feel extremely strong though, reps just keep coming. Now if only the bloated feeling would go away... lol
Sounds like you could add more weight on the bar.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah that’s not a whole lot of trest. I never experienced shortness of breath at that dosage. Even up to 100mg a day oral. But everybody is different.... maybe try upping your water intake..? Only thing I can think of

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

back off the carbs, it will help the bloat I promise

Kha0s

Awards
50mg per day of IM trestolone ace had me feeling about the same cardio wise as 100mg tren ace per day. Definitely a similar effect on cardio. The only other thing I was running besides trt dose test was 50mg inj dbol which has never given me breathing trouble so I'm inclined to believe it was in fact the trest.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could definitely add more weight on the bar but instead I’m increasing volume using rep clusters so that when I come off I can go back to heavy singles and doubles to help keep my strength and gains.

I’ll try toning the carbs down a little, but I’m only doing like 300-325 a day

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that’s not a whole lot of trest. I never experienced shortness of breath at that dosage. Even up to 100mg a day oral. But everybody is different.... maybe try upping your water intake..? Only thing I can think of

Water intake is around a gallon a day. I have a yeti 32 that I refill to measure.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could definitely add more weight on the bar but instead I’m increasing volume using rep clusters so that when I come off I can go back to heavy singles and doubles to help keep my strength and gains.

I’ll try toning the carbs down a little, but I’m only doing like 300-325 a day
thats alot of carbs for trest. try 200 and i bet the bloat goes bye bye

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Guess I shouldn't pop in saying i'm around 400g of carbs on trest + dmz! ;)

I'm definitely feeling a bit watery, but no bloating of any crazy measure. Maybe the DMZ is helping with that? I'm sure it all varies from person to person. I also don't have any high estro or high prolactin signs, whether high p is noticeable or not. About 3 weeks of my cycle has been 50mg ed of Dermatrest, but I've done 2 weeks now of 100mg ed with the same lack of sides. The only sides have been easy-to-get cramps everywhere (lower back, shins, calves especially), strength, more strength and obvious size gains!

I do wonder what would happen to body comp if I adjusted carbs downward. I'm currently around 250p, 400c, 110f weighing about 213-214. I can't imagine eating less, but I do wonder! I'm guessing i'd dry out a bit and lose some strength simultaneously so..yeah..nah lol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guess I shouldn't pop in saying i'm around 400g of carbs on trest + dmz! ;)

I'm definitely feeling a bit watery, but no bloating of any crazy measure. Maybe the DMZ is helping with that? I'm sure it all varies from person to person. I also don't have any high estro or high prolactin signs, whether high p is noticeable or not. About 3 weeks of my cycle has been 50mg ed of Dermatrest, but I've done 2 weeks now of 100mg ed with the same lack of sides. The only sides have been easy-to-get cramps everywhere (lower back, shins, calves especially), strength, more strength and obvious size gains!

I do wonder what would happen to body comp if I adjusted carbs downward. I'm currently around 250p, 400c, 110f weighing about 213-214. I can't imagine eating less, but I do wonder! I'm guessing i'd dry out a bit and lose some strength simultaneously so..yeah..nah lol.
You could either lose carbs and add a few more grams of fat or lose a few grams of fats and see what happens. Fats do keep blood sugars higher for longer, which makes the body less efficient at shoving them into the muscles. But it’s ideal if burning them off for energy.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
You could either lose carbs and add a few more grams of fat or lose a few grams of fats and see what happens. Fats do keep blood sugars higher for longer, which makes the body less efficient at shoving them into the muscles. But it’s ideal if burning them off for energy.
Hmm.. I may try to knock a few fat down. Maybe get back down to around .4g/lb and keep carbs where they're at. Good info!

I'm sure I burn a good amount of the fats I eat by lifting heavy 3 of 4 days a week, but probably not nearly enough being that my job is sedentary (standing desk job) and I do no cardio lol.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve definitely gotten short of breath once or twice with oral Trest but it seemed to be more toward the beginning of a cycle. It doesn’t seem to be a regular thing. Running 20mg/ day of Trest Ace and 60mg oral Trest pre-workout hasn’t been causing me any issues personally. Cardio actually seems to be easier.

The shortness of breath could just have something to do with the oral version in particular. Orals do tend to jack blood pressure up moreso than injectables, especially ones that cause more water retention and aromatization. Trestolone aromatizes at a higher rate than pretty much anything and elevated estrogen is definitely gonna cause BP spikes.

Also may have something to do with diet? With Trest and high carbs, you’re definitey gonna bloat moreso than with other compounds.