Anastrozole Question

Giza

Awards
Ok, so a bit of a hypothetical here, just best guess answer.

Let's say you blast 300mg of Test Cyp and 200mg of deca on Sunday and Wednesday (So 600mg Test and 400mg Deca a week).

For anastrozole would you take a 1 mg tablet on Monday and on Thursday (So 2mg total for the week)? (Could just be a bro-science thing I heard but it was that typically aromatization really kicks in around 24 hours after injecting and that is the reason for taking the anastrozole 24 hours after injecting)

Or how would you go about spreading out the dosage? I see some people say split it up so its every day/every other day/ every third day, ect.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Let's say you blast 300mg of Test Cyp and 200mg of deca on Sunday and Wednesday (So 600mg Test and 400mg Deca a week).

For anastrozole would you take a 1 mg tablet on Monday and on Thursday (So 2mg total for the week)? (Could just be a bro-science thing I heard but it was that typically aromatization really kicks in around 24 hours after injecting and that is the reason for taking the anastrozole 24 hours after injecting)

Or how would you go about spreading out the dosage? I see some people say split it up so its every day/every other day/ every third day, ect.
When I do take it, when needed, I take only .5 the day after injections. But, only blood work can tell you if it is even needed.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

typically people recommend it as EOD or E3D, but I agree with DementedCowboy…. you're going to be more apt to need it around your injection times. and since the testosterone doesn't immediately aromatize, then most of us have found dosing it sometime after the injection works best. for me that's 12 hours, give or take.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
with trestolone i have to use anastrozol daily.. with test not so much.. with trestolone i can feel the aromatization with in an hour of injection. with test it takes a day or two.