Gyno ??

OUTofLINE

Awards
Hey gentlemen, I wanted to take the time to thank each and everyone of you, because if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have this phenomenal website to increase my knowledge base from. It’s been ten years since being a part of this board and look forward to contributing as much as possible. I really need some help. I have attached a picture, and need some helpful criticism. I have been in great shape in the past, but after surgery 5 years ago I let myself get addicted to pain pills and let myself go. I have been back in the gym for the last a couple months and my diet is extremely clean, my lifestyle is clean and I have been sober from oxy and fentanyl for over 100 days. Like I said I have attached a picture and need some helpful criticism. Please don’t answer if you are going to put me down, or if you are taking a guess. I need to know if it looks like I have developed gyno. I DO NOT have lumps under my nipples, and they are not ever sore. But mostly stay puffy, so I don’t know if this is just what my chest looks like because of 26% BF or if it’s from Gyno. I am taking arimidex and currently on 250mg of sust. A wk just for trt. If you think it’s high bodyfat, besides diet what are something’s you could recommend me do to aid in changing the appearance of my chest. Any info would help me out? If it’s not gyno then I know it will get better over time, it took 5 years for my body to get to the position it’s in I know it’s not going to change over night. But if you were in my shoes what would you do? What gear would you take, what exercises? Thabks guys. Like I said I appreciate each one of you. If the photo doesn’t attach, then take a look at my profile picture. Thank you

Attachments

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey gentlemen, I wanted to take the time to thank each and everyone of you, because if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have this phenomenal website to increase my knowledge base from. It’s been ten years since being a part of this board and look forward to contributing as much as possible. I really need some help. I have attached a picture, and need some helpful criticism. I have been in great shape in the past, but after surgery 5 years ago I let myself get addicted to pain pills and let myself go. I have been back in the gym for the last a couple months and my diet is extremely clean, my lifestyle is clean and I have been sober from oxy and fentanyl for over 100 days. Like I said I have attached a picture and need some helpful criticism. Please don’t answer if you are going to put me down, or if you are taking a guess. I need to know if it looks like I have developed gyno. I DO NOT have lumps under my nipples, and they are not ever sore. But mostly stay puffy, so I don’t know if this is just what my chest looks like because of 26% BF or if it’s from Gyno. I am taking arimidex and currently on 250mg of sust. A wk just for trt. If you think it’s high bodyfat, besides diet what are something’s you could recommend me do to aid in changing the appearance of my chest. Any info would help me out? If it’s not gyno then I know it will get better over time, it took 5 years for my body to get to the position it’s in I know it’s not going to change over night. But if you were in my shoes what would you do? What gear would you take, what exercises? Thabks guys. Like I said I appreciate each one of you. If the photo doesn’t attach, then take a look at my profile picture. Thank you
Doesn't look like gyno to me in the pic, just looks like bf.

OUTofLINE

Awards
Thank you gentlemen. If you were going to throw some gear into the mix, to aid in holding onto and building some muscle while at the same time having a EXTREMELY LOW caloric INTAKE, roughly around 1000-1200 kcals a day, what gear would you use. I am 38 years old, 5’9” 215lbs 26-27% BF. I am currently in keto and do fasted cardio 4 days a weeks, I am also on 250mg of Sustanon, at the moment, what would you recommend adding subtracting ??

Last edited:
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you gentlemen. If you were going to throw some gear into the mix, to aid in holding onto and building some muscle while at the same time having a EXTREMELY LOW caloric INTAKE, roughly around 1000-1200 kcals a day, what gear would you use. I am 38 years old, 5’9” 215lbs 26-27% BF. I am currently in keto and do fasted cardio 4 days a weeks, I am also on 250mg of Sustanon, at the moment, what would you recommend adding subtracting ??
Well, I am also on TRT 200mg Test-C a week, and on lower calories, and seem to be doing very well on it with some Tbol currently.

OUTofLINE

Awards
Interesting, that is one of the few compound I have NOT ever used and not very familiar with. I am however, very interested in it due to the positive publicity it has received. 10 years ago which is the last time time I STACKED any compound, around that time Tbol had just begun to get popular. Tbol, sustanon, tren enanthate and equipoise arewhat I would like to take head on for 16 weeks but in all honesty I know my body isn’t ready for all that yet.