1-test (oral) vs 1-dhea

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For some reason 1-ad appears to be unavailable (in the UK at least) whilst the other two you can find pretty easily. My understanding is 1-test has absorption issues orally, and dhea andros are crap in general (although supposedly 1-dhea converts pretty readily according to the people selling it).

Which of those two makes the most sense and any reason why 1-ad wouldn't be available when 1-test is?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
From what I've read the ingredients for that list real 1-ad but people weren't getting anything from it when they used it. It seems weird that's the only existing 1-ad available. I wonder why that is.
Old Witch2kvette brofessorx

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's the 1-test I'm referring to in my original post. But isn't 1-ad suppose to be better orally? The Fusion 1-T is supposed to be absorbed sublingually rather than a true oral though, so maybe that plays a part?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Jesus, they are on and off like a hooker on a dik- think big ass scary thing in the jungle and you’ll know where I mean
Don't worry, I get you. Great movie.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From what I've read the ingredients for that list real 1-ad but people weren't getting anything from it when they used it. It seems weird that's the only existing 1-ad available. I wonder why that is.
It has to be dosed super ****ing high. 1000 mg. Even the very original 1 AD was dosed at 1000 mg. I doubt people you talked to were dosing that high

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It has to be dosed super ****ing high. 1000 mg. Even the very original 1 AD was dosed at 1000 mg. I doubt people you talked to were dosing that high
Ah, waste of time then. Good to know.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's the 1-test I'm referring to in my original post. But isn't 1-ad suppose to be better orally? The Fusion 1-T is supposed to be absorbed sublingually rather than a true oral though, so maybe that plays a part?
Yeah it’s the nano particulation that supposedly gives it superior absorption.....it’s the same technology as a lot of their other nano... stuff which mostly seems well regarded. Very few people on here seem to have run the 1-t from what I’d seen though (I have it in a drawer for this year).

2ml a day is the sweet spot from my research elsewhere.....

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe not many people running it due to cost then. Expensive to run for a decent length of time - four bottles for eight weeks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe not many people running it due to cost then. Expensive to run for a decent length of time - four bottles for eight weeks.
True, I have three bottles I’m gonna stack with nanodrol (and a lowish dose of test) for 6 weeks......won’t be until May at the earliest though, time off and all that lol

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried it yet, but vicious labs ( i think they are a sponsor here) has epiandro and its like 90 count at 300mg each. That seems the best dose of PH out there for hte money. I think that would be 30 days at 900mg ,60 0r 600mg or 45 days or 300 mg for 90 days. I might try some will my trt

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A lot of people say they dont get much from epiandro(I get a decent Harding effect from it as wells as mild aggression,and some minor bodyfat decrease with no adjustments to calories)I personally like it with a nice sarm...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A lot of people say they dont get much from epiandro(I get a decent Harding effect from it as wells as mild aggression,and some minor bodyfat decrease with no adjustments to calories)I personally like it with a nice sarm...
That's because they didn't take enough probably. 500mg is bare minimum and honestly you want 1000mg+

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have not tried it yet, but vicious labs ( i think they are a sponsor here) has epiandro and its like 90 count at 300mg each. That seems the best dose of PH out there for hte money. I think that would be 30 days at 900mg ,60 0r 600mg or 45 days or 300 mg for 90 days. I might try some will my trt
300 is a waste

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's because they didn't take enough probably. 500mg is bare minimum and honestly you want 1000mg+
Precisely- I like it at 900 or 1,000, definite kick for sure.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea >900mgs is definitely where it's at anything lower than that I wouldn't bother