Insulin and hgh post workout timing

Kha0s

Awards
Hey guys

Long time user of aas, been using hgh for a while as well. Starting Monday I am going to be adding in novolog post workout. Will start at 2 units and work up over time to no more than 8 units. I understand the amount of carbs to consume post injection and all of that.

My question is do I pin my hgh first and the insulin a little bit after, pin the insulin immediately post workout flowed immediately by carb and protein shake and then hgh a bit after, or pin them at the same time? I have searched all over the net for protocols and mostly see guys taking it preworkout. I am not willing to take that risk at this time as I want to familiarize myself with insulin first.

Currently I am running 8ius per day of hgh (4iu upon waking and 4iu post workout), 1gram of test E, and 500mg tren E, 50mg proviron daily split morning and night, and 1 quarter tab of letro daily. 7 weeks in so far and cycle is going great. I've got 5 weeks left and already have novolog flex pens and would like to see how much more growth I can get before dropping to cruise for a bit and cutting up for summer.

Any input is much appreciated!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys

Long time user of aas, been using hgh for a while as well. Starting Monday I am going to be adding in novolog post workout. Will start at 2 units and work up over time to no more than 8 units. I understand the amount of carbs to consume post injection and all of that.

My question is do I pin my hgh first and the insulin a little bit after, pin the insulin immediately post workout flowed immediately by carb and protein shake and then hgh a bit after, or pin them at the same time? I have searched all over the net for protocols and mostly see guys taking it preworkout. I am not willing to take that risk at this time as I want to familiarize myself with insulin first.

Currently I am running 8ius per day of hgh (4iu upon waking and 4iu post workout), 1gram of test E, and 500mg tren E, 50mg proviron daily split morning and night, and 1 quarter tab of letro daily. 7 weeks in so far and cycle is going great. I've got 5 weeks left and already have novolog flex pens and would like to see how much more growth I can get before dropping to cruise for a bit and cutting up for summer.

I will tag swimfan65 in here. He will have more info for you

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys

I was pinning 26 units pre workout...not saying you should..ill get back to you on this. Very familiar with what you are doing

Kha0s

Awards
Thank you, I look forward to hearing your thoughts! To play it safe, today I pinned my 4ius of hgh immediately post workout and waited 15 minutes and did 2 units of novolog with 25 grams dextrose and 50 grams of whey isolate. At 45 minutes I had my usual post workout meal which is high carb and protein and low fat.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
So I can walk in to Wal-Mart and get insulin and syringes?

Kha0s

Awards
You may have a hard time getting the syringes at wall mart depending on where you are... if you are considering using insulin however, please make sure you read up everything you can. Look into how insulin works in the body, the different types and their kick in times, peak times, and active duration. Learn about your glycemic index and which carbs are best at what times. I have been in the game for many years and am just now finally trying insulin for the first time.

Again, I'm only saying this because I dont know you, you may have done all your homework and be far more knowledgeable than I am in this regard, but just to be safe if you havent please do your homework on this compound before messing with it.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Well I’m a diabetic already and my sugar is always high. Obviously I monitor my sugar as well. Not saying I would jump into it but it is intriguing

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And depending on your state you might not be able to get syringes.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my Novalin r and pins at Wal-Mart. No questions or anything...i didnt even pay at the pharmacy desk, i had some shopping to do.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1gr of test and 500mg of tren, welcome nights sweats.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
So I got my insulin and pins. Now to figure out how to properly do this

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
And depending on your state you might not be able to get syringes.
I usually buy online but last time i needed that day so i went to wal mart and the lady who sold to me was very reluctant. She didnt say anything but you could tell by her giving me sketchy looks and condescending tone

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1gr of test and 500mg of tren, welcome nights sweats.
Wait..i missed that. Hes taking that puls insulin and hgh. Sounds like Dallas McCarver. Didnt work out well for him.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The amount isn't crazy just the high choice of gear and the ratio haha.
That high test and tren is gonna suck...well for alot of people it would..for some it works. Tren seems to hit everyone different..probably because its made for cattle

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That high test and tren is gonna suck...well for alot of people it would..for some it works. Tren seems to hit everyone different..probably because its made for cattle
Tren was designed with the sole idea in mind to make the most potent steroid, with the highest binding affinity, structurally impervious to metabolism so much to the point that the main metabolite of tren is tren, binding affinity so high it damages androgen receptors when it finally gets ripped off. It’s the 4,9,11 triple double-bond combined with the lack of the 19 position. It’s like an armored suit and grappling hook for the steroid skeleton. Very tough molecule.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d like to see Delta 1 Dihydrotrenbolone. Estra 1,9,11 trienbolone.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha we take dogs for cattle, for horses and for female dogs. I wonder when people are going to call steroid users for drug addicts.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha we take dogs for cattle, for horses and for female dogs. I wonder when people are going to call steroid users for drug addicts.
Round about 1977

Kha0s

Awards
Lol I am one of the fortunate few who tren doesnt seem to effect negatively. I've run high test low tren, low test high tren, it never seems to make much difference as far as sides. I am growing quite well on it. I just want to utilize what I have on hand before cruising for the rest of the summer. And I didnt start at these doses I have worked up over the years.

As far as Dallas, his cruises make my blasts look negligible. I do bloodwork every 3 months and all is great lol. Like I said, I've tried about everything as far as anabolics and Im comfortable and happy with my cycles, I just want to learn a little more about how to implement the insulin with everything else for the best possible results.

So far I have worked up to 4units about 20 minutes post workout. I pin my hgh first immediately post workout. I am noticing so far more fullness and looking a little thicker and more vascular. I've been reading alot more and notice most people opt for preworkout insulin these days, I may try that soon after I work my way up a little bit more.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren was designed with the sole idea in mind to make the most potent steroid, with the highest binding affinity, structurally impervious to metabolism so much to the point that the main metabolite of tren is tren, binding affinity so high it damages androgen receptors when it finally gets ripped off. It’s the 4,9,11 triple double-bond combined with the lack of the 19 position. It’s like an armored suit and grappling hook for the steroid skeleton. Very tough molecule.
Jesus Witch. I have a PhD and you make me feel stupid. Its in human services though, I dont know d1ck about molecular physiology.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I am one of the fortunate few who tren doesnt seem to effect negatively. I've run high test low tren, low test high tren, it never seems to make much difference as far as sides. I am growing quite well on it. I just want to utilize what I have on hand before cruising for the rest of the summer. And I didnt start at these doses I have worked up over the years.

As far as Dallas, his cruises make my blasts look negligible. I do bloodwork every 3 months and all is great lol. Like I said, I've tried about everything as far as anabolics and Im comfortable and happy with my cycles, I just want to learn a little more about how to implement the insulin with everything else for the best possible results.

So far I have worked up to 4units about 20 minutes post workout. I pin my hgh first immediately post workout. I am noticing so far more fullness and looking a little thicker and more vascular. I've been reading alot more and notice most people opt for preworkout insulin these days, I may try that soon after I work my way up a little bit more.
Find Jim Stoppani's article on Insulin and body building. Also, 4 units is nothing. Results for the average Joe are truly noticeable at 12. I think I was at 24 with Anadrol and Test...it was crazy how big I got. Too big actually, Im 6'6 and when I did that cycle, I peaked at 362. The shake slowly consumed during your workout is crucial on Novalin R...I used Serious Mass. The shake I consumed over the duration of a workout was about 2700 cals, 100 of protien and almost 300 in carbs. Lastly, Im saying pin 12 units tomorrow if your on 4 now...that would be unwise. I increased by 2 units until I reached 24..never felt hypo at all..ever.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Find Jim Stoppani's article on Insulin and body building. Also, 4 units is nothing. Results for the average Joe are truly noticeable at 12. I think I was at 24 with Anadrol and Test...it was crazy how big I got. Too big actually, Im 6'6 and when I did that cycle, I peaked at 362. The shake slowly consumed during your workout is crucial on Novalin R...I used Serious Mass. The shake I consumed over the duration of a workout was about 2700 cals, 100 of protien and almost 300 in carbs. Lastly, Im saying pin 12 units tomorrow if your on 4 now...that would be unwise. I increased by 2 units until I reached 24..never felt hypo at all..ever.
sorry..I meant Do Not Pin 12 units tomorrow. My fingers are to damn big for my phone's key pad.

Kha0s

Awards
I figured that's what you meant Haha thanks swimfan! So pre workout is the way to go then? Am I correct in thinking that the hgh need pinned before the insulin to allow maximum igf1 conversion?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I figured that's what you meant Haha thanks swimfan! So pre workout is the way to go then? Am I correct in thinking that the hgh need pinned before the insulin to allow maximum igf1 conversion?
Pin 1 hour before workout, immediately drink a shake like I described...then make another shake the exact same way and sip on it During your workout..you want to finish the shake and workout at the same time. Unless you are as big as me, you sure dont need as many calories. Maybe 1500 in each shake. Also eat 2 more meals after workout. You have like 6 to 8 hours to grow after your pin.

Kha0s

Awards
Pin 1 hour before workout, immediately drink a shake like I described...then make another shake the exact same way and sip on it During your workout..you want to finish the shake and workout at the same time. Unless you are as big as me, you sure dont need as many calories. Maybe 1500 in each shake. Also eat 2 more meals after workout. You have like 6 to 8 hours to grow after your pin.
You said this is if your using humalin r though right? Since I am using novolog so I would just move it a little closer to my wworkout around 15 to 20 minutes preworkout correct?

Thanks again for your advice

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said this is if your using humalin r though right? Since I am using novolog so I would just move it a little closer to my wworkout around 15 to 20 minutes preworkout correct?

Thanks again for your advice
Just go to Wal-Mart and buy Novalin R...its 24.99 and will expire in 2 years before you could use it all. Serious mass is at GNC..its a 20 pound bag for 40 bucks. 65 bucks for 50 pounds aint a bad deal...lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just go to Wal-Mart and buy Novalin R...its 24.99 and will expire in 2 years before you could use it all. Serious mass is at GNC..its a 20 pound bag for 40 bucks. 65 bucks for 50 pounds aint a bad deal...lol
The faster acting the more dangerous and unpredictable insulin can be. For example, Lantus, which is 24 hours is almost impossible to go hypo on unless you are a complete idiot and shoot yoyr self with a gram in a gear pin. Its like a slow drip into your system..but its also the easiest to gain fat on. Novalin R is the sweet spot for timing workouts, carbs, and food.

Kha0s

Awards
Awesome I will pick some up. Thanks again brother. I read that article and a few others. I feel I have a much better understanding of doing it this way now. Cant wait to try the serious Mass, its gotta be better tasting than the unflavored whey isolate I've been mixing with dextrose and Gatorade powder lol.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome I will pick some up. Thanks again brother. I read that article and a few others. I feel I have a much better understanding of doing it this way now. Cant wait to try the serious Mass, its gotta be better tasting than the unflavored whey isolate I've been mixing with dextrose and Gatorade powder lol.
Thats why we are all on here, to help each other out and learn. I think old witch could make a Frankenstein monster from spare parts with all the stuff he knows...lol.

Kha0s

Awards
Thats why we are all on here, to help each other out and learn. I think old witch could make a Frankenstein monster from spare parts with all the stuff he knows...lol.
Haha yeah the post about tren had me scratching my head. I look forward to reading more from yall and learning as always. I'm new to stuff like insulin but when it comes to the traditional AAS I've been around for quite a while now and hope to be as helpful to the community with my experience and knowledge as yall are. I like it here. It's much more "grown up" compared to a few board I've frequented lol. I'm sure yall know what I mean.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha yeah the post about tren had me scratching my head. I look forward to reading more from yall and learning as always. I'm new to stuff like insulin but when it comes to the traditional AAS I've been around for quite a while now and hope to be as helpful to the community with my experience and knowledge as yall are. I like it here. It's much more "grown up" compared to a few board I've frequented lol. I'm sure yall know what I mean.
Yep...im pretty old school. Ive been doing this for 20 years