Using Mk677 no real sides

bodybuilder8806

Awards
I have been using cjc with dac and ipam for a couple of years now. I decided to try Mk677, but I am not noticing any sides that other users typically experience such as hunger. Is it possible that my body isn't getting any sides because it was already accustomed to the higher gh from the peptides I've been using?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I had to guess I'd say No that isn't or shouldn't be the case,your product could possibly be bunk. What's your dosage? You pretty much feel Mk677 within a 24hr window..

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To be honest I never had any ‘sides’ off mk, no noticeable change in hunger, no tingling in hands etc. I did recover unbelievably well from lifting and my joints felt great (really noticed it when I stopped it after a year). Felt the benefits with a couple of days but never any sides.

bodybuilder8806

Awards
To be honest I never had any ‘sides’ off mk, no noticeable change in hunger, no tingling in hands etc. I did recover unbelievably well from lifting and my joints felt great (really noticed it when I stopped it after a year). Felt the benefits with a couple of days but never any sides.
I'm hoping this is the case. I'd hate to think I have a bunk product but I know it's always possible.

bodybuilder8806

Awards
Where's it from
I actually live in Asia and have some connections in China. I've never had a problem with their aas or peptides, so I have no reason to suspect their Mk677 but I wanted to get some opinions.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man, MK kicked mybutt for a week. Dont know if I'd call it lethargy or just tired bc I slept incredibly hard. It seemed to get better daily but I jumped off due to being ill and was afraid it was sides from MK for a bit. But it was that noticeable- OP and Whisky, you are freaks if you can just begin MK and go about your day normally!

Trusted source OP?

bodybuilder8806

Awards
Man, MK kicked mybutt for a week. Dont know if I'd call it lethargy or just tired bc I slept incredibly hard. It seemed to get better daily but I jumped off due to being ill and was afraid it was sides from MK for a bit. But it was that noticeable- OP and Whisky, you are freaks if you can just begin MK and go about your day normally!

Trusted source OP?
Everything else I've used has been good.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
I might have to give this another shot during my PCT in a few weeks. I didn’t really feel it at 30mg ED however maybe the brand I used was a bit sh1t. Any UK available brands (to save on postage) you guys can recommend?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had no sides from it either. Used a couple bottles of Olympus Labs and a couple of Sparta. My experience was much like Whisky’s.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had no sides from it either. Used a couple bottles of Olympus Labs and a couple of Sparta. My experience was much like Whisky’s.
Benefits or total waste?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Benefits or total waste?
My training at that time was powerlifting based, and my recovery was solid. My joints seemed to be in better than usual condition week to week. I remember I had a nice training cycle. I don’t think it helped with strength or size directly, but indirectly it helped by way of recovery and feel better to continuously train hard without nagging issues I am susceptible to.

I only ever did those 4 bottles in a row one time so that was my only experience.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Trusted source OP?
TBH I seem pretty tolerant to sides from most things. Was the same with recreational drugs and alcohol back in the day, my body just seems to cope with sh1t like that (it was definitely a bad thing back then). Winny, epistane, trest, tbol etc never given me sides to note either. Got superdrol in my stash atm so that’ll be a good test lol

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Is it liquid or pill form? I ask because mk 677 has a very specific disgusting taste in an oral solution. After you have had a couple different liquid brands, its one of the very few things that you can actually judge by the taste(maybe not potency)

Edit: its entirely possible this was just coincidence for me and that the only two brands ive tried just happened to have the same exact specific taste that i havent taste in any other liquid solution, so take that with a grain of salt haha

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TBH I seem pretty tolerant to sides from most things. Was the same with recreational drugs and alcohol back in the day, my body just seems to cope with sh1t like that (it was definitely a bad thing back then). Winny, epistane, trest, tbol etc never given me sides to note either. Got superdrol in my stash atm so that’ll be a good test lol
Fu<king show off

In my aging body it seems the only thing I CAN tolerate are rec drugs. Maybe I should just switch hobbies

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it liquid or pill form? I ask because mk 677 has a very specific disgusting taste in an oral solution. After you have had a couple different liquid brands, its one of the very few things that you can actually judge by the taste(maybe not potency)

Edit: its entirely possible this was just coincidence for me and that the only two brands ive tried just happened to have the same exact specific taste that i havent taste in any other liquid solution, so take that with a grain of salt haha
How would best described the specific taste you're referring to?

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
How would best described the specific taste you're referring to?
Well, all of these RC liquid solutions taste like garbage but mk677 has by far been the worst one. Cant really describe it other than it makes you gag and swallowing with milk hardly helps get the taste out of your mouth lol. After you have tasted it, you will 100% recognize the same taste again

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree 100% **** makes me cringe whenever it's time dose. I've actually missed doses due too the taste..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The mk677 liquid I’m looking at is in water with 2% dmso.... another one in benzyl/ethyl alcohols and propylene glycol...

I hope you guys aren’t going around drinking stuff like that.

Just putting it out there, I always use powder. Except the few times I’ve tried some capsules.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fu<king show off

In my aging body it seems the only thing I CAN tolerate are rec drugs. Maybe I should just switch hobbies
Haha, I can guarantee now I’ve said that whatever I run next will kick me hard in the ass for sure.....

Generally it’s not a good thing though. Having a high tolerance for booze and drugs really messed me up in my teens/early 20’s plus it cost me a fortune. Sometimes sides are good as they let you know what is going on or keep a cap on quantities used.....

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Dna anablics mk 677 is gtg, had checked blood and everything were in range even liver values. Ol gharine is toxic crap filled with some prohormones, ast and alt went to 130.

bodybuilder8806

Awards
It took a few days but I'm definitely noticing a little water retention from the Mk677 now.

BroBrian

Main thing I’ve noticed from mk 677 is my dreams get super vivid. And yes liquid mk 677 is nasty, if death had a flavor, I imagine it’s something like mk.

Sion

Sion

Awards
Dna anablics mk 677 is gtg, had checked blood and everything were in range even liver values. Ol gharine is toxic crap filled with some prohormones, ast and alt went to 130.
Thanks for warning. Had a bad experience with OL legend also. Made me pee every ten minutes a couple of hours after taking it. Discontinued use Issue solved.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for warning. Had a bad experience with OL legend also. Made me pee every ten minutes a couple of hours after taking it. Discontinued use Issue solved.
Arimistane and winstrol both do that to me.

Sion

Sion

Awards
Arimistane and winstrol both do that to me.
I ran Lgd from OL a year ago with higher dosage with no issues at all, a good run. This time even only one cap gave me that side effect. Could be a bad batch or i reacted different this time dont know but next time will try another brand and see.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
I might have to give this another shot during my PCT in a few weeks. I didn’t really feel it at 30mg ED however maybe the brand I used was a bit sh1t. Any UK available brands (to save on postage) you guys can recommend?
Hybrid sarms on ebay. No fillers just a tiny tiny scoop. Potent ****. Tried muscle rage before this one but didn't really get much other than good sleep.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there in clinical research proving these peptides and sarms actually improve or aid performance in healthy individuals?
Just curious