Sarms on a cruise?

1. Sarms on a cruise?

Title is self-explanatory. Cruising at 125 mg test per week. If a dark would be good on a cruise, which would be best?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mwhite530 View Post
    Title is self-explanatory. Cruising at 125 mg test per week. If a dark would be good on a cruise, which would be best?
    Do you have specific goals or just looking to add something to the cruise but still recover health and keep organ stress low?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Zvch View Post
    Do you have specific goals or just looking to add something to the cruise but still recover health and keep organ stress low?
    Lose a little fat before I go into a cutting cycle with Masteron and var.

4. Id recommend low dose trestolone(not sure if this is the safest bet either but ive been doing so with good results) or masteron added to your cruise instead of sarms. I would guess that adding a sarm would be more detrimental to health markers so if health is a priority then i wouldnt.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steeleydan View Post
    Id recommend low dose trestolone(not sure if this is the safest bet either but ive been doing so with good results) or masteron added to your cruise instead of sarms. I would guess that adding a sarm would be more detrimental to health markers so if health is a priority then i wouldnt.
    Trestolone is actually considered to be a sarm, just not in the fitness community.
    Do as I say, not as I do.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    Trestolone is actually considered to be a sarm, just not in the fitness community.
    You sure about that? It’s one of the most androgenic compounds out there.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    I'm sure he was joking.

8. S4 brother. Followed by mast and var.....pretty fun stuff.

9. I concur with s4.

10. Quote Originally Posted by YoungThor View Post
    You sure about that? Itís one of the most androgenic compounds out there.
    Absolutely positive.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    S4 brother. Followed by mast and var.....pretty fun stuff.
    How would you feel about adding t3 and clen along with the s4 ? Or would that be better on cycle

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mwhite530 View Post
    How would you feel about adding t3 and clen along with the s4 ? Or would that be better on cycle
    T3 yes clen no is my opinion.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mwhite530 View Post
    I like t3 and clen with low dose test.
    Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks of t3 and s4 the whole time.
    Calorie deficit.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    I like t3 and clen with low dose test.
    Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks of t3 and s4 the whole time.
    Calorie deficit.
    Would it work to do the t3 and clen while on a cruise with the s4 or better to wait until I start the anavar and mast? I want to go into that cycle fairly lean so I get the most out of the compounds.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mwhite530 View Post
    Would it work to do the t3 and clen while on a cruise with the s4 or better to wait until I start the anavar and mast? I want to go into that cycle fairly lean so I get the most out of the compounds.
    I guess the safest would be wait til the cycle to use t3 and Clen. T
    Personally I think either way would be fine.
    You will get pretty hard and dry on s4 if diet is in check. Youd be even more so if you added Clen and t3. But thats pretty much a cycle though right? S4 Clen and t3 is a cycle bro.
    Your basically doing back to back cycles. But lots of people do that.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    I guess the safest would be wait til the cycle to use t3 and Clen. T
    Personally I think either way would be fine.
    You will get pretty hard and dry on s4 if diet is in check. Youd be even more so if you added Clen and t3. But thats pretty much a cycle though right? S4 Clen and t3 is a cycle bro.
    Your basically doing back to back cycles. But lots of people do that.
    Got it I see what you’re saying. Thanks sir I appreciate you!

17. If I take t3 and clen at the same time, will it increase my heart rate even further? Should I lower the dose of clen when mixing them?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    Trestolone is always the right answer, lol
    This is your last chance, after this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mwhite530 View Post
    If I take t3 and clen at the same time, will it increase my heart rate even further? Should I lower the dose of clen when mixing them?
    I use them without issue. I bump up the dose of t3 and I take a week off Clen every 2 weeks and take ketofien .

20. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    I use them without issue. I bump up the dose of t3 and I take a week off Clen every 2 weeks and take ketofien .
    50-75 mg t3?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mwhite530 View Post
    50-75 mg t3?
    50mg t3
    80mg clen
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. s4 (sarm) on pct?
    By mylo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 03:25 AM
  2. Taking supplements on a cruise?
    By adeadbodyman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 08:06 PM
  3. Goin on a cruise and...
    By wahlay in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 12:00 PM
  4. going on a cruise with AAS
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 04:08 PM
  5. any of you been on a cruise to mexico?
    By IMPQ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 11:38 PM