Test Cyp, YK11, 191aa somatropin first cycle

Last1Der

Awards
Good morning,

Hoping to get some constructive criticism/thoughts on my first true AAS cycle...

Test Cyp 500mg/week, 15weeks
HCG 250iu/week, 15 weeks
Anastrozole 1mg/day, 15 weeks
Yk11 10mg/day, 15 weeks
191aa 4iu/day, 8 weeks
Torem for pct, 4 weeks

Other complementary supplements, but that’s pretty much the meat and potatoes.

Thoughts? TIA

Last1Der

Awards
On 2nd thought, imma skip the arimidex and supplement with estrogen and progesterone

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully yk11 doesn’t turn you into a lunatic like it did to me.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good morning,

Hoping to get some constructive criticism/thoughts on my first true AAS cycle...

HCG 250iu/week, 15 weeks
Anastrozole 1mg/day, 15 weeks
Yk11 10mg/day, 15 weeks
191aa 4iu/day, 8 weeks
Torem for pct, 4 weeks

Other complementary supplements, but that’s pretty much the meat and potatoes.

Thoughts? TIA
That looks like way too much anastrozole to me. 15 weeks is a long time to run YK11 as it is liver toxic, but you may be able to at only 10 mg. I would run the GH through your whole cycle + PCT and beyond to maintain your gains, 16 weeks minimum. You will definitely be disappointed with only 8 weeks on GH.

Last1Der

Awards
That looks like way too much anastrozole to me. 15 weeks is a long time to run YK11 as it is liver toxic, but you may be able to at only 10 mg. I would run the GH through your whole cycle + PCT and beyond to maintain your gains, 16 weeks minimum. You will definitely be disappointed with only 8 weeks on GH.
That was my original plan, till I priced it out LOL. Unless someone else has a solid source, I don’t have an extra thousand dollars for that...

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was my original plan, till I priced it out LOL. Unless someone else has a solid source, I don’t have an extra thousand dollars for that...
I would look into MK-677 if I were you. Also do more research on estrogen control.

Last1Der

Awards
I would look into MK-677 if I were you. Also do more research on estrogen control.
I’ve never used an AI before. All the research I’ve done recommends .5-1.0 mg/day for Arimidex.

Last1Der

Awards
That looks like way too much anastrozole to me. 15 weeks is a long time to run YK11 as it is liver toxic, but you may be able to at only 10 mg.
Of all the extensive research I’ve done, there has been 0 reputable evidence concluding that YK-11 has any toxic effect on the liver that I could find. Enlighten me?

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never used an AI before. All the research I’ve done recommends .5-1.0 mg/day for Arimidex.
That's the dosage for women's breast cancer. 0.5 mg eod is a good starting point but you should probably get bloods done to dial in your e2. No offense, but I think you need to do a lot more research before doing this cycle.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of all the extensive research I’ve done, there has been 0 reputable evidence concluding that YK-11 has any toxic effect on the liver that I could find. Enlighten me?
Well there are zero human studies on yk11 so that's part of the problem. It is a methylated oral steroid, so there will most definitely be liver toxicity. From the user reports I've read, the toxicity seems low, but still, I would not run it for 15 weeks at any dose.

Last1Der

Awards
Well there are zero human studies on yk11 so that's part of the problem. It is a methylated oral steroid, so there will most definitely be liver toxicity. From the user reports I've read, the toxicity seems low, but still, I would not run it for 15 weeks at any dose.
Thanks for the info. I can easily shorten this up to 8-10 weeks.

Last1Der

Awards
That's the dosage for women's breast cancer. 0.5 mg eod is a good starting point but you should probably get bloods done to dial in your e2. No offense, but I think you need to do a lot more research before doing this cycle.
As I’m sure everyone is different, I can plan on starting out .5mg e3d and adjust accordingly. Thanks

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran yk11 15mgs for 8 weeks, no problem. Little aggression, but manageable.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i run anastrozol @ 1mg per day all the time. its just gonna depend on how much you need to control estrogen

Last1Der

Awards
Welp I’ve modified this, and any feedback is much appreciated.

I’m going to run Alchemy Labs Shredded3 4w before starting this cycle, just to give cut me up a little more...

HCG 250iu/week, 15 weeks
Anastrozole .5mg/e3d, 15 weeks
Yk11 10mg/day, 10 weeks
MK-677 25mg/day, 16 weeks
Torem for pct, 4 weeks

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran with 10mgs LGD and actually made strength gains while losing body fat. Gained #40 on my mid shoulder rows.Three weeks into pct and strength remains. I even took a full week off after cycle ended, to recover and changed my diet to more salmon less steak, I'm down to 176 with all the strength I had at mid 180s. Feel great.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It is 17a methylated, actually.
1068683E-C89B-46A4-B76A-CA283CF543B2-5239-0000086341A38CD0.JPG

Reactions: SBH

Last1Der

Awards
I just found a rogue bottle of testolone in the archives. Thinking about adding it in near cycle end. Thoughts?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was not aware any sarms were 17a, but then again i was told yk11 is not really a sarm.
there are quite a few "sarms" that are not chemically sarms. MK677 and YK11 off the top of my head....honestly dont know how they got the sarm label except for timing.

YK11 looks like a very interesting compound

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caradine is considered a ppar agonist as well, not an actual Sarm.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yk11 has the backbone scientifically of a steroid. It was misclassified as a Sarm when introduced to garner more attention, research money.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My only advice if you run yk11, run full liver support, drink a ton of fluids, yk11 has 4 methyl groups in its chemical structure, making it very liver toxic. This one tends to be misunderstood the most due to novelty, lack of studies.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Bump this thread for more info

Anyone in here still alive? Any new opinions on yk-11, specifically injectable

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bump this thread for more info

Anyone in here still alive? Any new opinions on yk-11, specifically injectable
I've ran oral and injectable. Less sides using injectable. Strength gains were solid, like 25 pounds on my bench, Good pumps, always looked full. 20mg a day to start is good, anything 40mg and above doesn't do much. You'll feel it in a week.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I've ran oral and injectable. Less sides using injectable. Strength gains were solid, like 25 pounds on my bench, Good pumps, always looked full. 20mg a day to start is good, anything 40mg and above doesn't do much. You'll feel it in a week.
Did u split the dose? Or all pre workout

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
500-test (IMO only) is too much for a 1st cycle. I know most web-sites/forums say "500 to start" but others (John Jewett) recommend 1/2 of that, and I agree with that outlook. (Post is old I know, just adding my 2 CC's)..

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Richie Rich

Did you split up that 20mg dose?

Also, did you notice any mental side effects from it?

One of the guys in the thread said it made him feel like a "lunatic"

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
:oops:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Richie Rich

Did you split up that 20mg dose?

Also, did you notice any mental side effects from it?

One of the guys in the thread said it made him feel like a "lunatic"
Many guys note aggression, but I haven’t used it.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Many guys note aggression, but I haven’t used it.
For some reason I'm so tempted to try this stuff at the end of my cycle...sounds awesome...

But, I just started back on an SSRI for some anxiety and PTSD.. so im not sure it's worth the risk

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
may sarms seeem to remind people of a steroid. What is the verdict on yk-11? most many say s23 is more a winny and s4 or lgd are more compared to dboll?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
may sarms seeem to remind people of a steroid. What is the verdict on yk-11? most many say s23 is more a winny and s4 or lgd are more compared to dboll?
I've heard yk 11 described as similar to Tren

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For some reason I'm so tempted to try this stuff at the end of my cycle...sounds awesome...

But, I just started back on an SSRI for some anxiety and PTSD.. so im not sure it's worth the risk
I probably wouldn’t risk it brother, especially if you suffer from PTSD. I haven’t tried it, but have heard of a few have the mental sides, and others that didn’t have any sides. Sometimes you never know until you try it, but not worth the risk in my opinion.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've heard yk 11 described as similar to Tren
Not even close, if anything I'd say yk11 is more like Winny and s23 is more like tren.

Bother watered down versions of course.

Injectable versions of both seem to be stronger then the oral version tho.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Watch out for hair shedding on yk, not many things make my hair shed but YK definitely did

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Watch out for hair shedding on yk, not many things make my hair shed but YK definitely did
Did you run injectable?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did you run injectable?
No, only the oral for yk, But I'm pretty sure Hyde and a few others have used the injectable. So far it seems like the injectable version of every sarm is much more potent.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did you run injectable?
I've ran the injectable version of lgd and s23.
For orals I've taken all the original sarms. I'm sure there's some new ones I haven't tried.

They all work in a dose dependent fashion similar to steroids. My opinion is that they all seem so do something around 10-15mg, but that something is not really worth my while, at 20-30 they all work decent and if you get up around 40-50mg they work more like steroids.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, only the oral for yk, But I'm pretty sure Hyde and a few others have used the injectable. So far it seems like the injectable version of every sarm is much more potent.
Negative, only injectable LGD at 25-30mg/day, which is decent & low-side but probably not worthwhile over a traditional oral with human data at those doses, like just eating 25mg of Var or Dbol per day.

Unfortunately I haven’t tried YK yet. Being a strength athlete, it mildly terrifies me with the reports of tendon failure during some YK runs.

I do have a couple sealed bottles of 6mg YK11 capsules and bottle of 50mg EACH YK11/LGD4033 per ml oil if anyone is on the lookout…

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Negative, only injectable LGD at 25-30mg/day, which is decent & low-side but probably not worthwhile over a traditional oral with human data at those doses, like just eating 25mg of Var or Dbol per day.

Unfortunately I haven’t tried YK yet. Being a strength athlete, it mildly terrifies me with the reports of tendon failure during some YK runs.

I do have a couple sealed bottles of 6mg YK11 capsules and bottle of 50mg EACH YK11/LGD4033 per ml oil if anyone is on the lookout…
Yeah, I have some injectabIe YK I'm really tempted to wrap up my blast with....

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I wonder why the YK makes some people shed? I know there isn't alot of research on it, and I also read somewhere it's stronger than DHT....so who knows...

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wonder why the YK makes some people shed? I know there isn't alot of research on it, and I also read somewhere it's stronger than DHT....so who knows...
I didn't notice too much shedding but hair on my back grew like no other. I took it pre workout. I didn't have any rage or lunatic tendencies or anything like that.

S23 is more like Winny, tren is tren. Yk is yk. Its own compound.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I didn't notice too much shedding but hair on my back grew like no other. I took it pre workout. I didn't have any rage or lunatic tendencies or anything like that.

S23 is more like Winny, tren is tren. Yk is yk. Its own compound.
How did u like the YK? Strength gains, mass gains?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar