First SD cycle

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started my cycle and added SD (Magnus) at 10mg today. So... when dose the vomiting and being a lifeless buff zombie start happening?? XD

Cycle till now was/is:
1 - XX Ralox at 30mg (gyno) and before SD at 60mg. My LH was 2x normal range for me before dbol.
40/40/20 dbol, (lol can't stand mental sides of dbol at 40)
0/0/0/800/400/400/400 then 4x 500 and then 2x 600 TestE and 2x 600 TestP (not really 600 Testp but gonna keep blood serum levels at 600)
0/0/0/10/15/15/20 SD
9 to 15 Tbol at: 35/35/50/50/65/65
7 - 15 MastE 200 to 400 (depends on acne)
Viron, tamox and exem PCT
Letro on cycle

1 - 7 Bulk
7 - 15 Cut
204 pounds 14 - 16 %bf (December killed me) Goal: 205 %10 bf or something in those lines.

Anyway, I'm very hyped for trying SD. Let's see how well I'll be able to tolerate it. Also curious how well tbol works on a cut.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How was the gains from the Dbol?
Just watter I think heh. I was on it 3 and a half weeks. And split the dose in half in week 3. So... Strength has gotten up real quickly though on it.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll definitely stick around for your SD gains..

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should feel like crap after a few days.

After SD, but phera plex, and compare that to SD. Similar gains, similar toxicity, but you feel a lot better on PP.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m finishing a cut and tbol was in it and I enjoyed it alot I’m sure you’ll like it. I dosed it higher though! Anyways, good run bro!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m finishing a cut and tbol was in it and I enjoyed it alot I’m sure you’ll like it. I dosed it higher though! Anyways, good run bro!
tnx mate, how high did you run it though? and how did it help you?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upping the dose of SD to 15mg for the first week.

Hiddengains

Awards
You'll be fine, just take a support supplement while on and drink plenty of fluid. Enough to make your piss clear throughout the day.

usmc1989

Awards
Personally I think you’d be better off running it at 20 mgs a day since you’re experienced with using gear.

usmc1989

Awards
Actually you’re right, 15 mgs a day would be best to start with to assess how you handle to side effects. If the sides aren’t too bad you should bump it up to 20 mgs a day though imo

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well it's been 2 days now and the pumps have already intensified and sometimes it feels like I'll pull a muscle or something. Similar to 75mg var for me. Strenght has already climbed and energy has obviously increased. Besides pumps and potential cramps (like doing DLs is a pain as my glutes want to cramp up and my back gets to pumped) I have no sides yet. Like if I didn't know I was on SD I would think I was on 50 - 75mg var... inetersting. Really hope it keeps up like this.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'll be fine, just take a support supplement while on and drink plenty of fluid. Enough to make your piss clear throughout the day.
Taking NAC 2.5g ed... also taking probiotics and digestive enzymes. I really don"t want to much indigestion problems. Also need to stock up on taurine for cramp/pumps.

usmc1989

Awards
Hell yea dude, **** if you’re getting the results you’re looking for off of 15mgs then stick with that brother

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strenght is up I would say 10% across the board. But it's not just strenght, the weights move easier, if you know what I mean.

Off cycle I train 3 times a week but now I need to train ed or else I don't sleep bc of to much energy.

No sides yet to speak of. Weight is up 1kg. Need to be very careful with the movement's as one wrong move and I feel I can strain something.

So far so good. If it continues like this, SD is going to be one of my fav orals from now on.

So just to recap: I am currently on only 400mg TestE and 15mg SD. Day 10 of test and day 3 of SD.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
subbed interested in SD for later in life just for fun. Hope you keep feeling good! Sides seem pretty bad, especially when you have a busy lifestyle haha

usmc1989

Awards
For some reason I didn’t see that you were running 400 mgs of Test as well, you should get huge dude

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You sure it’s a good idea to go immediately from a bulk into a cut?
Not sure what the issue is. Personally, I’d go from a bulk to another bulk. But I think a lot of people alternate bulking and cutting.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what the issue is. Personally, I’d go from a bulk to another bulk. But I think a lot of people alternate bulking and cutting.
Most people agree that the longer new LBM gains stay on your body, the more likely it is to be permanent. He’s going to make some gains and then immediately jump into a calorie deficit which means he’s risking losing some of that hard earned muscle right away. This is all hypothetical. The fact that he’ll be on gear during the cut might assure that he keeps the new muscle size though. I was just asking an honest question. Maybe he shares the concern I have or maybe he’s successfully jumped from a bulk into a cut before without sacrificing much muscle. I guess we’ll see when he responds.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, sure I'm worried about that. Don't know how much of it is true though. I usually recomp for a while after a bulk, so we'll see how this goes. But 500 - 600mg of test coupled with tbol and mast should help a lot in this respect. I hope.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most people agree that the longer new LBM gains stay on your body, the more likely it is to be permanent.
Yeah I didn’t think about that. Anyway, I mostly just wanted to make my joke about going from a bulk to a bulk.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbh bro the title is a bit misleading, sd might be towards the end but for me there’s too many compounds involved to take just the sd into account. I’m sure it will be a good run and I wish you all the best. But we can’t really gauge one compound when your on all that gear

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, sure I'm worried about that. Don't know how much of it is true though. I usually recomp for a while after a bulk, so we'll see how this goes. But 500 - 600mg of test coupled with tbol and mast should help a lot in this respect. I hope.
With all the AAS in your system I’m sure you’ll be fine.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tbh bro the title is a bit misleading, sd might be towards the end but for me there’s too many compounds involved to take just the sd into account. I’m sure it will be a good run and I wish you all the best. But we can’t really gauge one compound when your on all that gear
You calling me out on click bait? Haha

But seriously, currently I am only on test and SD. That's it. So ... not sure if your statement holds up 100% eh? The pre cycle dbol was bs, and mast/tbol come later on. So atm I am experiencing a new compound as I am fully aware of how test alone feels.

And besides, with ALL the chit I've read online regarding SD sides, this is the harshest oral I've ever taken, so it's definitely a novelty for me.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok that’s cool. I’m not calling you out on anything but you cant say all your gains/loses and sides are due to sd. And that’s what most ppl are looking for. There’s a few compounds in here involved, and generally people are looking to see the outcome on single compounds or Max with test in the mix. I might be wrong but I’ve seen so many posts saying my 11kt run but then they were also running loads of other gear. Like that’s not gonna make a difference.amd they’ve put on loads of muscle. Sorry but you need to run the compound alone or Max with test or it doesn’t count

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree and I am running it only with test, so... And when I'll up the dose, it's going to be even more clearer what's what... I hope

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a slight headache at night. Not prone to them at all... need to check my bp.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Bro I just ran SD, the side I got from it was that it tightened the fawk out of my body. It’s been 2 weeks and my whole body is still aching. Cramps from time to time. Shet sucks man!! Lower back portion is the worse!

Want to take again before cycle ends if I can figure this out. lol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro I just ran SD, the side I got from it was that it tightened the fawk out of my body. It’s been 2 weeks and my whole body is still aching. Cramps from time to time. Shet sucks man!! Lower back portion is the worse!

Want to take again before cycle ends if I can figure this out. lol
Yeah man, exactly. I'm also tight as fuack. Biceps are in perpetual flexion XD

How high did you run it?

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, exactly. I'm also tight as fuack. Biceps are in perpetual flexion XD

How high did you run it?
20mg! Bro I haven’t been able to do legs in 2 weeks because they are so tense now! Getting worked on next weekend with some deep tissue to situate it!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20mg! Bro I haven’t been able to do legs in 2 weeks because they are so tense now! Getting worked on next weekend with some deep tissue to situate it!
Haha I feel you. Chit's intense.

I'm considering staying at 15mg bc I want to be able to train XD 20mg would probably be max. Don't understand how people ran this at 40mg...

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Haha I feel you. Chit's intense.

I'm considering staying at 15mg bc I want to be able to train XD 20mg would probably be max. Don't understand how people ran this at 40mg...
Bro! On back day I would have my grip giving out in me because if the freaking pumps!!
15mg should be perfect!!!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro! On back day I would have my grip giving out in me because if the freaking pumps!!
15mg should be perfect!!!
Yeah forearm pumps you mean? Those suck yes. This is why I think that gear must be ran at moderate dose, a dose that actually allows you to train and make progress. If you can't complete your sets your intensity wont be high enough... So you'll just blow up, but won't make a lot of actual tissue.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let's get Chados in here. His writing about low dose SD cycles, actually got me motivated to try it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any questions regarding it? It's one of the strongest orals and with one of the lowest androgenic sides. 30 is obviously better than 10 but 10 is still stronger than most orals at their average dose.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any questions regarding it? It's one of the strongest orals and with one of the lowest androgenic sides. 30 is obviously better than 10 but 10 is still stronger than most orals at their average dose.
At what dose do people start to feel like complete dog shyt? Maybe I’d try a cycle at 5-10mg if it would actually produce results but not cause toxicity sides.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At what dose do people start to feel like complete dog shyt? Maybe I’d try a cycle at 5-10mg if it would actually produce results but not cause toxicity sides.
Well let's speculate. So average is 20-30mg and people seem to get bad sides after say 2-3 weeks? Now thats about the absolute highest people go, you could go up to 50 without having to worry too much about the liver but that's overkill and stupid.

My guess is at 10mg you're most likely fine, probably at 15 too for 4-6 weeks but it's highly dependant on the person.

A woman could safely, and by safely I mean androgenic wise run sd at 2.5 - 5mg and have a much stronger cycle than an average anavar at 10-20mg and also have less androgenic sides. Now liver, dehydrated feeling etc that people get doesn't seem common in women up to 10mg so I don't see a man being any different. Note that I've never used sd at 10mg but I've seen women doing it and I've seen guys logging it.

10 should be great, 15 most likely too.

If you go 5mg I'd argue you're around 20-30mg anavar in anabolic effect, quite low. Provably not worth it under 10 as a guy.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well let's speculate. So average is 20-30mg and people seem to get bad sides after say 2-3 weeks? Now thats about the absolute highest people go, you could go up to 50 without having to worry too much about the liver but that's overkill and stupid.

My guess is at 10mg you're most likely fine, probably at 15 too for 4-6 weeks but it's highly dependant on the person.

A woman could safely, and by safely I mean androgenic wise run sd at 2.5 - 5mg and have a much stronger cycle than an average anavar at 10-20mg and also have less androgenic sides. Now liver, dehydrated feeling etc that people get doesn't seem common in women up to 10mg so I don't see a man being any different. Note that I've never used sd at 10mg but I've seen women doing it and I've seen guys logging it.

10 should be great, 15 most likely too.

If you go 5mg I'd argue you're around 20-30mg anavar in anabolic effect, quite low. Provably not worth it under 10 as a guy.
Maybe I’ll try it at 10 for 4-6 weeks. It shuts you down hard though right?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any questions regarding it?
I'll be upping the dose to 20 eventually. Just don't know when. Week 2 or 3? What do you think?

Sides till now are very low. The worst is some face acne that already started with dbol. Otherwise I'm feeling ok. Sleeping has actually improved and I have lots of energy.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be upping the dose to 20 eventually. Just don't know when. Week 2 or 3? What do you think?

Sides till now are very low. The worst is some face acne that already started with dbol. Otherwise I'm feeling ok. Sleeping has actually improved and I have lots of energy.
You just have to go by how you feel, it's kinda rare you feel bad the first week on anything so maybe the second week will tell you how it's going.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I’ll try it at 10 for 4-6 weeks. It shuts you down hard though right?
I have no idea actually. It's quite a low dose. Definitely need a pct but I doubt it'll be some crazy hard recovery.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You just have to go by how you feel, it's kinda rare you feel bad the first week on anything so maybe the second week will tell you how it's going.
Gotcha. Tnx.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, so ... the struggle is real! I'm so awfully tired that it's a pain getting from the bed let alone do anything throughout the day. This is day 8 on SD. I am sleeping a lot better. Which is a big plus for me as sleeping is a Big problem for me.

But, imo, SD should be taken together with a stimulating aas like dbol for instance. 40mg dbol had me flying and not beeing able to sleep duoe to to much energy and euphoric feelings. So I think 15mg SD coupled with 20mg dbol could be nice.

Seriusly, the lethargy with SD is no joke and should be addressed if you actually have a life outside the gym heh. And even for working out, beeing so low and dead doesn't really help.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, so ... the struggle is real! I'm so awfully tired that it's a pain getting from the bed let alone do anything throughout the day. This is day 8 on SD. I am sleeping a lot better. Which is a big plus for me as sleeping is a Big problem for me.

But, imo, SD should be taken together with a stimulating aas like dbol for instance. 40mg dbol had me flying and not beeing able to sleep duoe to to much energy and euphoric feelings. So I think 15mg SD coupled with 20mg dbol could be nice.

Seriusly, the lethargy with SD is no joke and should be addressed if you actually have a life outside the gym heh. And even for working out, beeing so low and dead doesn't really help.
You know I felt 0 on sd except positive stuff. What dosage are you on? 15?.

Maybe more importantly where are you from? Any hot country I could imagine being quite annoying dealing with superdrol.