First time DMZ cycle/ Seeking advice

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My next cycle will be a solo first time DMZ run as a bulk. I have everything purchased and plan to run it at 20 mg for four days then bump it up to 40 mg for four weeks to finish both the cycle and the bottle. This will be run with my 175 mg dosage trt test. Cycle supports will be Olympus Labs Arimicare Pro, TUDCA 1000 mg, fish oil pills, and Molecular Nutriton Lipid Stabil.

I have two questions. This will be a bulk so I plan on eating 1,000 calories above maintenance. Does this sound sufficient, too much, or too little? I want to avoid adding too many calories due to risk of adding fat instead of muscle. The other question I have is in regard to dosage. Is 40 mg too much for a first time run for someone who has never run a steroid cycle? (I have run Sarms and andros in the past). The bottle is sixty 20 mg capsules that is why I was going to run it at 40 mg a day so the bottle would be used at the end of the cycle. could always just run it at 20 mg a day, but am concerned this would be under dosing it and I don’t want to waste this run, but am open to suggestions from those who have experience running this compound.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My next cycle will be a solo first time DMZ run as a bulk. I have everything purchased and plan to run it at 20 mg for four days then bump it up to 40 mg for four weeks to finish both the cycle and the bottle. This will be run with my 175 mg dosage trt test. Cycle supports will be Olympus Labs Arimicare Pro, TUDCA 1000 mg, fish oil pills, and Molecular Nutriton Lipid Stabil.

I have two questions. This will be a bulk so I plan on eating 1,000 calories above maintenance. Does this sound sufficient, too much, or too little? I want to avoid adding too many calories due to risk of adding fat instead of muscle. The other question I have is in regard to dosage. Is 40 mg too much for a first time run for someone who has never run a steroid cycle? (I have run Sarms and andros in the past). The bottle is sixty 20 mg capsules that is why I was going to run it at 40 mg a day so the bottle would be used at the end of the cycle. could always just run it at 20 mg a day, but am concerned this would be under dosing it and I don’t want to waste this run, but am open to suggestions from those who have experience running this compound.
Have you ran any DS in the past?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If i were you since it's your first run I would just do 20 for two weeks and monitor BP and see how that treats you then after two weeks you can bump up to 40mg. Here are some links to help you.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/dmz-info
https://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/308339-getting-back-dmz.html
https://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/307317-those-have-ran.html
Thanks. The safe approach sounds like the good approach. I have a blood pressure cuff at home that I used for my prior Sarms and Andro runs. For reference, at what point, would you deem blood pressure readings as too high so cycle should be abandoned?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you ran any DS in tge past?

I am guessing “DS” stands for designer steroids and if so the answer is no. I have never run them before, this will be my first.

What does tge stand for?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am guessing “DS” stands for designer steroids and if so the answer is no. I have never run them before, this will be my first.

What does tge stand for?
LOL.
It was a typo.

Ok, It's a good choice IMO. I agree with LE, about the dosage, and keeping an eye on BP.

Enjoy your run.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start with 20 for sure. Many people on here told me 16mg (the brand I had came in 16mg capsules) was a waste but after talking to PA he assured me that even 16mgs would be a successful cycle.
People love to push the limits though.

Higher dosages means more stress on the body and higher chance of side effects.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Honestly 15mg of good DMZ you can notice results. 15mg my muscles are packed with gylcogen-- pumps are good even at 15mg. DMZ can become harsh at 30-45mg. I like running 15mg for like 8 weeks actually. LOL.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly 15mg of good DMZ you can notice results. 15mg my muscles are packed with gylcogen-- pumps are good even at 15mg. DMZ can become harsh at 30-45mg. I like running 15mg for like 8 weeks actually. LOL.
Ya I am going to start at 20mg than possibly bump it up to 40 mg after two weeks if no sides. I’m betting I will get good results at 20 mg though since I have never run something this strong before.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya I am going to start at 20mg than possibly bump it up to 40 mg after two weeks if no sides. I’m betting I will get good results at 20 mg though since I have never run something this strong before.
It's a shame that it is 20mg caps. I personally liked 30mg.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's a shame that it is 20mg caps. I personally liked 30mg.
I agree, but than if you have 30 mg capsules, upping the dose further becomes a problem cause you would have to go all the way up to 60 mg if you don’t want to split the capsules. What dose do you typically run DMZ at? Have you had to increase your dose the more times you have run it?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree, but than if you have 30 mg capsules, upping the dose further becomes a problem cause you would have to go all the way up to 60 mg if you don’t want to split the capsules. What dose do you typically run DMZ at? Have you had to increase your dose the more times you have run it?
LOL.
No, I meant I like to dose DMZ at 30mg. So, I personally like 10mg or 15mg caps.

I've stayed at 30mg, but I have also ran it with 20mg of Msten.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
45mg was great for me... 60mg was to much.. Between 30-45mg is smooth sailing for the most part.. 60mg and up the sides kick in harder.. Buddy ran it 60 to start and then 75-90 to push it at the end of a kick and didn’t last long.
75-90 sounds crazy.
I wouldn't try it
...and I've ran Superdrol, and stronger stuff than that.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it. I’ve run dmz a couple times. I would increase your stomach support supplements tho. Dmz gets hepatotoxic. Also it can be run up to 60 so find what dose works best for you

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL.
No, I meant I like to dose DMZ at 30mg. So, I personally like 10mg or 15mg caps.

I've stayed at 30mg, but I have also ran it with 20mg of Msten.
I read on Strong Supplement site 6 weeks is about max it should be run for due to it’s liver toxicity. You ever take it for 6?

If I run it for 2 weeks at 20 mg then bump it to 40mg I would have enough caps to run it a total of 5 weeks (2 weeks at 20 mg and 3 weeks at 40 mg). If I my results are good at 20 though i may just keep it at 20mg so I don’t trash my lipids as bad and instead just run it for 6 weeks at 20 mg.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
75-90 sounds crazy.
I wouldn't try it
...and I've ran Superdrol, and stronger stuff than that.

Bottle I have from Rock Labz says not to exceed 20 mg and not to run it for longer than 4 weeks, but they are probably just covering their a$$e$ so they don’t get sued if somone stroked out or something. After all, if it should only be run at max 20 mg why is there 60 capsules in the bottle lol?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I read on Strong Supplement site 6 weeks is about max it should be run for due to it’s liver toxicity. You ever take it for 6?

If I run it for 2 weeks at 20 mg then bump it to 40mg I would have enough caps to run it a total of 5 weeks (2 weeks at 20 mg and 3 weeks at 40 mg). If I my results are good at 20 though i may just keep it at 20mg so I don’t trash my lipids as bad and instead just run it for 6 weeks at 20 mg.
I've run 5 weeks at 30mg.

BTW, there's a DMZ vs Dbol thread. ......I personally like DMZ better.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Be prepared to feel like total garbage. That’s my friendly advice.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never felt like **** on dmz. Just my stomach hurt. I loved the feeling. Felt like a good androgen

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
DMZ at 45 kills me- lethargy royally. I'm running it for 8 weeks right now between 30 and 15mg just for the glycogen and added benefits. Never ran it this long, so far so good.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I never felt like **** on dmz. Just my stomach hurt. I loved the feeling. Felt like a good androgen
Funny you say that- LGI DMZ never made my stomach hurt. Currently running Vicious Labs DMZ and my stomach feels like ****.... amazing glycogen retention tho.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve run it up to 60mg. 30mg is when it starts getting good. 60mg will rip your head off. 40mg is probably perfect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 4