DAA (D-aspartic acid)

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone! I am always looking into additional things for my pct just to help aid in test levels/recovery. Just wondering how effective some DAA would be at 550mg for 2 weeks in terms of raising natural levels of test or helping in general. Thanks for any input!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haven’t looked at it for a while but pretty sure it was proven to be useless and could actually decrease test in normal healthy men?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haven’t looked at it for a while but pretty sure it was proven to be useless and could actually decrease test in normal healthy men?
this ^^ its junk.. and its among the cheapest sh17 on earth so the fact they rail you on price is a joke too

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why 550mg? If it were going to do anything (it likely won’t, but if it did), you’d need minimum of 2 grams. Research showed 3 grams can help hypogonadal/infertile men for about 2 weeks. For young athletes, it sucks.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Just did some more research. you are correct. Im better off sticking with clomid and some erase pro. thanks man.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
The dosing is way off man. You need at least 3g per day. DAA has been shown to work in some circumstances. With the main one being that it gives your test a slight boost for about 2 weeks once you start taking it, BUT, for it to work your test levels have to be lower than normal (ie: old lazy guy or coming off of a cycle) After that it really doesn’t do anything.

Take your clomid and focus on maintaining strength and doing natural things to boost your levels back to baseline. I find that really just paying attention to the little things like sleep as well as dialing back the training and eating more test boosting foods to work very well.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
The dosing is way off man. You need at least 3g per day. DAA has been shown to work in some circumstances. With the main one being that it gives your test a slight boost for about 2 weeks once you start taking it, BUT, for it to work your test levels have to be lower than normal (ie: old lazy guy or coming off of a cycle) After that it really doesn’t do anything.

Take your clomid and focus on maintaining strength and doing natural things to boost your levels back to baseline. I find that really just paying attention to the little things like sleep as well as dialing back the training and eating more test boosting foods to work very well.
Thanks a bunch!