What SARMS don't you like?

Charlesw617

Awards
Since most people want to talk about the best sarms and only talk about the PRO's, lets go in the other direction and talk about the **** ones and the cons.This is meant to be constructive for the new people interested in sarms, maybe we can save a few guys from the tons of misinformation about sarms.

For those who are new and still researching take a quick look below. For you experienced guys and gals just skip to the bottom

* you NEED to pct when using sarms either clomid, tamoxifen or both i prefer both. "Feeling good" is not an indicator of your LH/FSH being back to normal and sometimes people need longer than the standard 4 weeks. At a minimum get a blood test before cycle, and one month after pct to know for sure

* sarms carry all the POSSIBLE side effects as steroids and other designer steroids, their just not methylated, so unless you have prior liver damage why not consider taking a designer steroid. Either way a cycle support SHOULD be taken.

* your first cycle will always be the best, your second cycle and so on will never be as good, unless you take more or move onto actual AAS.

*LGD4033 - Best for Bulking but will add water weight to you which will help with your lifts, I felt the suppression after 2 weeks and shut down durring the 3rd week. My nuts shrunk with an occasional dull pain in them it normal so just push on through. I gained 14 pounds in 8 weeks but kept 8 pounds after pct, it was my first cycle.

*Rad140 - Best for lean bulking, with hardly and water retention. This is strong as **** on its own in terms of suppression its as strong as LGD but don't expect big weight this is for lean bulking. I gained 5 pounds in 8 weeks but kept about 3 pounds after pct, but i did lower my overall body fat percentage by 2% I ate clean and dirty during my cycle, it was my second cycle.

*Mk2866 - Best for lean bulking or maintaining muscle while in a calorie deficit, you won't gain as much muscle as rad140 unless it's your first cycle. Theirs a little water retention. Structurally its comparable to LGD but weaker. This was my friends first cycle, he built a little muscle and dropped some body fat but didn't keep a log.

*S4 - Best for maintaining muscle unless you take 50 to 100mg's or more then you can lean bulk. You won't gain as much muscle as rad140 unless it's your first cycle. My wife took 25mg's just mainly to build a little muscle and lose a bit of body fat, she dropped some weight and built some muscle, it was her first cycle and she didn't keep a log either.

Now with that out the way...

I'll go first, I honestly think YK-11 and oral SR9009 should never be sold, YK-11 didn't even make it to animal trials and it was abandoned. And with everyone so quick to stack it theirs no real proof it even works on its own.

And lastly oral SR9009 only has a 2% bioavailability, so it has to be injected to get your money's worth.

So who wants to add to this...

Last edited:
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S23 and that is liver toxic

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since most people want to talk about the best sarms and only talk about the PRO's, lets go in the other direction and talk about the **** ones and the cons.This is ment to be constructive for the new people interested in sarms, maybe we can save a few guys from the tons of misinformation about sarms.

For those who are new and still researching take a quick look below. For you experienced guys and gals just skip to the bottom

* you NEED to pct when using sarms either clomid, tamoxifen or both i prefer both. "Feeling good" is not an indicator of your LH/FSH being back to normal and sometimes people need longer than the standard 4 weeks. At a minimum get a blood test before cycle, and one month after pct to know for sure

* sarms carry all the POSSIBLE side effects as steroids and other designer steroids, their just not methylated, so unless you have prior liver damage why not consider taking a designer steroid. Either way a cycle support SHOULD be taken.

* your first cycle will always be the best, your second cycle will never be as good.

LGD4033 - Best for Bulking but will add water weight to you which will help with your lifts, i gained 14 pounds in 8 weeks but kept 8 pounds after pct, it was my first cycle

Rad140 - Best for lean bulking, with hardly and water retention. This is strong **** on its own but don't ecpect big weight this is for lean bulking. I gained 5 pounds in 8 weeks but kept about 3 pounds after pct, but i did lower my overall body fat percentage by 2% i ate clean and dirty during my cycle, it was my second cycle.

Mk2866 - Best for lean bulking or maintaining muscle while in a calorie deficit, you won't gain as much muscle as rad140 unless it's your first cycle. Theirs a little water retention. Structurally its comparable to LGD but weaker. This was my friends first cycle, he built a little muscle and dropped some body fat.

S4 - Best for maintaining muscle unless you take 50 to 100mg's or more then you can lean bulk. You won't gain as much muscle as rad140 unless it's your first cycle. My wife took 25mg's just mainly to buid a little muscle and lose a bit of body fat, she dropped some weight and built some muscle, it was her first cycle and she didn't keep a log.

I'll go first, I honestly think YK-11 and oral SR9009 should never be sold, YK-11 didnt even make it to animal trials and it was abandoned. And with everyone so quick to stack it theirs no real proof it even works on its own.

And lastly oral SR9009 only has a 2% bioavailability, so it has to be injected to get your money's worth.

Your experience on LGD-4033, RAD-140, and Mk-2866 (Ostarine) are pretty similar to mine.

Charlesw617

Awards
S23 and that is liver toxic
Ive seen a few blood tests of mk2866 raising liver enzymes fairly high too. It almost made me told my friend to just do epistane instead but he wanted to start with sarms before trying something methylated.

Charlesw617

Awards
Your experience on LGD-4033, RAD-140, and Mk-2866 (Ostarine) are pretty similar to mine.
This is good info as simple as it may seem, we dont want newbies to think their gonna gain 8 pounds of muscle of every cycle.

Thanks for the reply

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What did you run LGD at? Didn’t stack with anything, correct?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since most people want to talk about the best sarms and only talk about the PRO's, lets go in the other direction and talk about the **** ones and the cons.This is meant to be constructive for the new people interested in sarms, maybe we can save a few guys from the tons of misinformation about sarms.

* your first cycle will always be the best, your second cycle and so on will never be as good, unless you take more or move onto actual AAS.

*LGD4033 - Best for Bulking but will add water weight to you which will help with your lifts, I felt the suppression after 2 weeks and shut down durring the 3rd week. My nuts shrunk with an occasional dull pain in them it normal so just push on through. I gained 14 pounds in 8 weeks but kept 8 pounds after pct, it was my first cycle.

*Rad140 - Best for lean bulking, with hardly and water retention. This is strong as **** on its own in terms of suppression its as strong as LGD but don't expect big weight this is for lean bulking. I gained 5 pounds in 8 weeks but kept about 3 pounds after pct, but i did lower my overall body fat percentage by 2% I ate clean and dirty during my cycle, it was my second cycle.

*Mk2866 - Best for lean bulking or maintaining muscle while in a calorie deficit, you won't gain as much muscle as rad140 unless it's your first cycle. Theirs a little water retention. Structurally its comparable to LGD but weaker. This was my friends first cycle, he built a little muscle and dropped some body fat but didn't keep a log.

*S4 - Best for maintaining muscle unless you take 50 to 100mg's or more then you can lean bulk. You won't gain as much muscle as rad140 unless it's your first cycle. My wife took 25mg's just mainly to build a little muscle and lose a bit of body fat, she dropped some weight and built some muscle, it was her first cycle and she didn't keep a log either.

I'll go first, I honestly think YK-11 and oral SR9009 should never be sold, YK-11 didn't even make it to animal trials and it was abandoned. And with everyone so quick to stack it theirs no real proof it even works on its own.

My body fat is around 20% and I’ve never held any water on SARMs even running 15mg LGD, 10mg RAD, 40mg Ostarine stacked together with no AI. I’ve also never lost any of the muscle I put on after coming off, even with an over-the-counter PCT. Maybe you aromatize a lot?

The bio-availability for SR-9009 is low but it’s gotta be higher than 2%. I can tell you from personal experience. Oral isn’t a waste of money, it just has to be dosed high. At least 25mg.

Charlesw617

Awards
What did you run LGD at? Didn’t stack with anything, correct?
I ran it at 10mg for 3 weeks then 15mg for the last 5 i believe and i stacked it with mk677 since that wasn't hormonal. I mainly used it to help me induce hunger, 25mg isn't enough to have your body produce bodybuilding levels of GH, you would have to take 50mg or more for that.

Theirs a guy on on here who kept a log for 11 months of being on mk677 with blood tests to back it up. It turns out he got diminishing returns after 6 months.

Charlesw617

Awards
The studies of sr9009 poor bioavailability are honestly buried under search pages of people trying to sell it. I found them once a few months back when looking for sarms for my wife, but when I found that study I decided against her using it because of it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ostarine is garbage, gave me terrible anxiety. Like I had to frequently pull over panic attacks and waking up in the middle of the night. Not worth the risk, I honestly had better success taking SNS x gels than 8 weeks of ostarine.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive read and heard that sarms are “supposed” to have LESS sides than steroids and designer steroids....Would you mind saying which companies you’ve used ?

Charlesw617

Awards
Ive read and heard that sarms are “supposed” to have LESS sides than steroids and designer steroids....Would you mind saying which companies you’ve used ?
They all cause suppression everyone who has posted a blood test proves that, they can all cause acne, gyno, body hair etc. So always take a on cycle support and a serm for pct.

Very few people have the genetics to never experience these things but without a blood test after pct how would you know if your body's test levels are actually back to normal.

Ive used Maresearch, he's legit and very helpful, not to mention he has serms too. He should be everyone's first choice but he only offers them in liquid forms. But its enough for 4 or 8 weeks worth depending on how much you use.

Another good source i use is Narrows labs he offers sarms and 4 and 1 andro for a test base. And need a test base lethargy for me kicks in around the 4th week while im on sarms. My wife used their s4, she not a fan of liquids.

Ive used newroids too, but his **** is expensive, but it is legit.

Ive also gotten serms form roids24, it takes 3 to 4 weeks to get but that **** is pharmaceutical grade stuff, but you need bitcoin for them though.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate the reply,...Agree on the serm and on cycle...Haven’t run any yet...Considering an EpiAndro and LGD first run, have a thread about it....Thanks man

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention SR9009 half life is incredibly short compared to gw, which means dosing more frequently. I'm been most impressed with LGD 4033. I upped my shoulder rows by #40 lbs on a cycle. Crazy strength vs size gains. SARMs are better for slow dry gains. I'm a fan of LGD as well for its long half life. Medfitrx oral suspension worked very well for me.

Charlesw617

Awards
Not to mention SR9009 half life is incredibly short compared to gw, which means dosing more frequently. I'm been most impressed with LGD 4033. I upped my shoulder rows by #40 lbs on a cycle. Crazy strength vs size gains. SARMs are better for slow dry gains. I'm a fan of LGD as well for its long half life. Medfitrx oral suspension worked very well for me.
I believe the half life is 4 hours, it best to be take before the gym or cardio. But its a shame GW was abandoned because of the cancer. It was bull**** if you ask me, they were giving those rats somewhere around 1mg per kg of body weight or some crazy **** like that

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like SR9009 isn’t worth the hassle.

Charlesw617

Awards
I wish i can find that study again on sr9009, but it should be obvious that the only ones talking about how good its bioavailability is, are the people who sell it. But i did stumble across a few posts from different forums of guys turning the powder or liquid form of it into an injectable.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s practically made for high dose TD use. TD extends entry time thus extending the active lifespan of the dosage.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
S4 and s23, I don’t like. S23 due to its high toxicity versus comparable steroids and s4 for its heavily pronounced visual side effects and relative weakness mg for mg compared to ostarine.

A lot of guys will take 150mg s4 a day and claim it’s great, try that with ostarine, bet you blow up. Bet you need ancillaries too.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is good info as simple as it may seem, we dont want newbies to think their gonna gain 8 pounds of muscle of every cycle.

Thanks for the reply
Agreed and also I think YK-11 although effective, is too risky since it never made it past basic safety trials, etc. It works, but glad I didn't continue. I also noticed high liver enzymes on Ostarine MK-2866 too.

Of the SARMS LGD-4033 seems to be the standout bulker I gained almost like DMZ run, but it was a wet gainer after 3rd week for me. Also, RAD-140 better for recomp or leaning out while retaining gains from a bulk run. Ostarine was great for a cut, one of the best... But yeah might as just do Winny or Epistane. Or really Yohimbine pre workout like Radiate+ work great for this.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My body fat is around 20% and I’ve never held any water on SARMs even running 15mg LGD, 10mg RAD, 40mg Ostarine stacked together with no AI. I’ve also never lost any of the muscle I put on after coming off, even with an over-the-counter PCT. Maybe you aromatize a lot?

The bio-availability for SR-9009 is low but it’s gotta be higher than 2%. I can tell you from personal experience. Oral isn’t a waste of money, it just has to be dosed high. At least 25mg.
I did notice a clean energy boost and crazy good endurance when I ran SR-9009. But the 2% oral availability kinda threw me so I stopped getting it. But yeah 20+ mg works well.

Charlesw617

Awards
S4 and s23, I don’t like. S23 due to its high toxicity versus comparable steroids and s4 for its heavily pronounced visual side effects and relative weakness mg for mg compared to ostarine.

A lot of guys will take 150mg s4 a day and claim it’s great, try that with ostarine, bet you blow up. Bet you need ancillaries too.
S23 is an odd one, it was originally made to be a male contraceptive so i never saw what was so good about it. But liver toxicity is another one of those things that isn't talked about. And I've seen logs of guys trying to build muscle on s4, which didnt make any sense to me, when rad140 would be a better option.

But thanks for reply bro.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In chemistry these bulk categorizations are often wrong. There are good and bad traditional steroids, same will be true of SARMs. The Enhanced Athlete "healthy SARMs" marketing is non sense. SARMs are designed to be selective in action, to a degree, but it is not perfect.

I have used all good brands, nothing bunk, but consistent bloodwork over many people will show SARMs can supress Test and some do affect liver, kidney, cholesterol. To a different degree (compound specific), but compounds that are half designer oral, barely a SARM... Tend to have more steroid like sides like YK-11.

Charlesw617

Awards
I did notice a clean energy boost and crazy good endurance when I ran SR-9009. But the 2% oral availability kinda threw me so I stopped getting it. But yeah 20+ mg works well.
That sounds about right, if I took it i would take about that same dosage too. I cant speak on it since ive never taken it, so hopefully someone who has taken it solo will log it.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive seen a few blood tests of mk2866 raising liver enzymes fairly high too. It almost made me told my friend to just do epistane instead but he wanted to start with sarms before trying something methylated.
My liver enzymes shot up as well on Osta.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would highly recommend it honestly. I alternate back and forth between SR and Cardarine (GW). The SR doesn’t quite hit me like it used to, it seems like tolerance builds very quickly, but the first time I added it to a cycle it was like god-mode. The typical amount of reps I could get on a given exercise were one thing one day, and the next they damn near doubled the first day I took it. Cardio was ****ing effortless too.
It’s a really interesting compound. There was an aspect of like mild euphoria and confidence for the first week or two if I dosed 2+ times a day, not like a high or an alpha feeling, but something else that’s hard to explain. Also a noticeable imrpovement in cognitive function, memory and focus. Like being able to perfectly articulate ideas and sentences and recall big words and things that normally wouldn’t come to mind. It reminded me of like a low dose of Adderall - all of the benefits of an amphetamine without the high and risk of dependency.
Kodiak Labs’ product Endure is the brand I took. It’s SR-9009, 25mg caps, 90 caps. It’s manufactured by Centurion Labz’ - it’s their underground SARM line. Unfortunately whatever they have left as far as SARMs go is the last they’re making. They told our company they’re having trouble getting raw materials, but they also stopped making their God of Rage with DMAA at the same time (this was in the last couple weeks). I honestly think the FDA or some agency served them papers.

On a side-note, I don’t want to come off as a smart ass or anything but I just want to make sure everyone knows that the SR-9009 and Cardarine (GW-501516) aren’t actually SARMs, that’s just an easier way of referring to them. They don’t have anything to do with the androgen receptor or have any hormonal effect whatsoever. They’re nuclear receptor agonists. The SR is a Rev-Erb Alpha receptor agonist I believe, and the GW is a PPAR Beta receptor agonist.

Charlesw617

Awards
I would highly recommend it honestly. I alternate back and forth between SR and Cardarine (GW). The SR doesn’t quite hit me like it used to, it seems like tolerance builds very quickly, but the first time I added it to a cycle it was like god-mode. The typical amount of reps I could get on a given exercise were one thing one day, and the next they damn near doubled the first day I took it. Cardio was ****ing effortless too.
It’s a really interesting compound. There was an aspect of like mild euphoria and confidence for the first week or two if I dosed 2+ times a day, not like a high or an alpha feeling, but something else that’s hard to explain. Also a noticeable imrpovement in cognitive function, memory and focus. Like being able to perfectly articulate ideas and sentences and recall big words and things that normally wouldn’t come to mind. It reminded me of like a low dose of Adderall - all of the benefits of an amphetamine without the high and risk of dependency.
Kodiak Labs’ product Endure is the brand I took. It’s SR-9009, 25mg caps, 90 caps. It’s manufactured by Centurion Labz’ - it’s their underground SARM line. Unfortunately whatever they have left as far as SARMs go is the last they’re making. They told our company they’re having trouble getting raw materials, but they also stopped making their God of Rage with DMAA at the same time (this was in the last couple weeks). I honestly think the FDA or some agency served them papers.

On a side-note, I don’t want to come off as a smart ass or anything but I just want to make sure everyone knows that the SR-9009 and Cardarine (GW-501516) aren’t actually SARMs, that’s just an easier way of referring to them. They don’t have anything to do with the androgen receptor or have any hormonal effect whatsoever. They’re nuclear receptor agonists. The SR is a Rev-Erb Alpha receptor agonist I believe, and the GW is a PPAR Beta receptor agonist.
No by all means you didn't come off as a smart ass. I already knew that sr9009, gw and mk677 arent sarms. But that doesn't mean a new guy doing research doesn't know that. Maybe I'll give it a shot in a solo run after the pct of my next cycle.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish i can find that study again on sr9009, but it should be obvious that the only ones talking about how good its bioavailability is, are the people who sell it. But i did stumble across a few posts from different forums of guys turning the powder or liquid form of it into an injectable.
It won’t let me post a link here but if you go to the wikipedia page on SR-9009 you can find articles and studies

IMG_1260.JPG

And this is a quote from an email to a friend of mine which was a response from the professor who performed the rat studies, himself. His response on the oral bio-availability leads me to believe he’s either exaggerating, wrong, or the oral versions of the compound are methylated or alkylated.

Charlesw617

Awards
Remember guys this is a thread about the CON's of sarms not the positives.

So let's keep it negative lol

Charlesw617

Awards
lol I’m on TRT so that’s hard to do *
Lol, well you may not have to worry about pct, but that doesn't mean the rest of your body is immune to side effects

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the reply
We dont need newbies thinking they will gain 8 pounds on sarms period.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember guys this is a thread about the CON's of sarms not the positives.

So let's keep it negative lol
There was a video on here a while back on how badly rad tanks your lipids

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going back to what oldwitch was saying, Td is ideal for sr, by applying it this method you should get a good 6 hour window of constant sr going through your system, add the half life and you can easily see how applying it twice Dailey youlll be gtg

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cardarine gave me heavy headaches after about a week, had to stop it was so bad.
Apparently quite common, wish I'd read that 1st as I'm quite prone to headaches generally.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the input.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, well you may not have to worry about pct, but that doesn't mean the rest of your body is immune to side effects
I think the only side effect I’ve experienced from SARMs was high blood pressure toward the end of a 8 week stack. I don’t think they’re side effect free by any means though.
Me saying SARMs aren’t going to have any side effects based on the fact that I didn’t experience any is just as much of a generalization as the guys saying “this one tanks your lipids” or “this one is going to screw up your liver enzymes”.
To say Ostarine causes panic attacks or GW causes bad headaches would also be a generalization. Those are rare reactions that I’ve never heard of and maybe they’re the only people that have ever reacted that way to those drugs.
Everybody reacts differently to everything. Everybody is gonna be suppressed differently with every compound. The human body is complicated.
Also elevated liver enzymes doesn’t necessarily mean liver toxicity. Elevated enzymes is just an indication that your liver is working harder than normal.

Charlesw617

Awards
I think the only side effect I’ve experienced from SARMs was high blood pressure toward the end of a 8 week stack. I don’t think they’re side effect free by any means though.
Me saying SARMs aren’t going to have any side effects based on the fact that I didn’t experience any is just as much of a generalization as the guys saying “this one tanks your lipids” or “this one is going to screw up your liver enzymes”.
To say Ostarine causes panic attacks or GW causes bad headaches would also be a generalization. Those are rare reactions that I’ve never heard of and maybe they’re the only people that have ever reacted that way to those drugs.
Everybody reacts differently to everything. Everybody is gonna be suppressed differently with every compound. The human body is complicated.
Also elevated liver enzymes doesn’t necessarily mean liver toxicity. Elevated enzymes is just an indication that your liver is working harder than normal.
I totally agree with you, hell i experiencing shutdown a week sooner on RAD140 than i did LGD4033, and their are some guys out there that NEVER experience shutdown or even come close to suppression and lets be honest most of everyone's individual side effects can easily go away once they discontinue use of whatever they're on.

But that's the point of this post, for us to talk about the cons as well as our individual bad experiences on this stuff. Ive taken GW before and I never gotten a headache, but it helped me during my first cycle, when i didn't have a test base and i was tired as **** lol. But just because it helped me doesn't mean it will help the next guy.

We all did our own research before we jumped on AAS/SARMS at one point and I feel this post will give at least one guy an idea to be more prepared for when they do their first or even second cycle. When I did my first cycle i knew my nuts would shrink but i never read about a dull pain in my nuts lol, knowing what i know now that normal, Its the first stages of beginning to shutdown which is normal while on cycle. But if a new guy was to experience that he might be thinking of stopping and starting pct WAY earlier.

Charlesw617

Awards
Going back to what oldwitch was saying, Td is ideal for sr, by applying it this method you should get a good 6 hour window of constant sr going through your system, add the half life and you can easily see how applying it twice Dailey youlll be gtg
Ive never heard of or even seen transdermal SR before, I would honestly perfer to buy that and more of a half life out of it and product into my system, than to deal with maybe 4 hours of half life and 2% to 3% or product making it into my blood stream. I wonder why its not as well known?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine and liver enzymes is real. It’s garbage at low doses even.

Oral SR. Not worth it. TD. Yes. And In Vitro for sure.

Charlesw617

Awards
Ostarine and liver enzymes is real. It’s garbage at low doses even.

Oral SR. Not worth it. TD. Yes. And In Vitro for sure.
I've seen quite a few blood tests of ostarine raising liver enzymes just as high as rad140 and lgd4033 unfortunately not everyone gets a blood test or posts them for all of to see.

But do you know of a source to get TD sr9009, i rather use that than the oral version

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We dont need newbies thinking they will gain 8 pounds on sarms period.
They will if they run the right stack, train hard enough and eat enough. SARMs are a lot stronger than people make them out to be.

The company I work for sells a stack called KONG, by Medfit-Rx which is

Ostarine 25mg
LGD 10mg
RAD-140 6mg
Cardarine 20mg
MK-677 15mg

The first time I ran it I put on 10lbs in 4 weeks and kept it all. I’ve seen guys put on 15. If you don’t put on 8 with that stack, that’s a personal problem not the SARMs’ fault. We don’t want newbies thinking that SARMs are garbage either or that if they don’t make gains they can just blame the compound.

I’ve seen guys run Test and Deca for 8-12 weeks and only put on 5 pounds. That’s not the fault of Test and Deca. I’ve seen guys run M1AD, DMZ and MSTEN for a month and only put on on 5. That’s not the fault of the compounds. That’s because they obviously don’t eat and train right and probably shouldn’t be using them in the first place.

Charlesw617

Awards
They will if they run the right stack, train hard enough and eat enough. SARMs are a lot stronger than people make them out to be.

The company I work for sells a stack called KONG, by Medfit-Rx which is

Ostarine 25mg
LGD 10mg
RAD-140 6mg
Cardarine 20mg
MK-677 15mg

The first time I ran it I put on 10lbs in 4 weeks and kept it all. I’ve seen guys put on 15. If you don’t put on 8 with that stack, that’s a personal problem not the SARMs’ fault. We don’t want newbies thinking that SARMs are garbage either or that if they don’t make gains they can just blame the compound.

I’ve seen guys run Test and Deca for 8-12 weeks and only put on 5 pounds. That’s not the fault of Test and Deca. I’ve seen guys run M1AD, DMZ and MSTEN for a month and only put on on 5. That’s not the fault of the compounds. That’s because they obviously don’t eat and train right and probably shouldn’t be using them in the first place.
My way of thinking is old school, the right one or two compunds can do just as good as a stack of 3 or 4. Not saying that product is bad, i feel thats more for a guy who has a couple cycles under their belt and needs more or multiple compunds. Just my opinion, dont flame me for it lol, but maybe for a 4th cycle I'll give it try, i already have my 3rd cycle all bought and paid for.

I was lucky enough to run into a old golden era bodybuilder who schooled me on less is more. He didnt know arnold or franco columbu he was just a regular guy, but steroids was common place in his gold gym back in the mid 70's to mid 80's and most guys only did 1ml or 2ml of test solo or 1 or 2ml's of test and one and sometimes 2 other low dosed compounds in order to build a lean muscular physic or lean out before competitions.

For example anavar back in the 80's came in 2.5mg or 5mg tablets and it was expensive (for the 80's).

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My way of thinking is old school, the right one or two compunds can do just as good as a stack of 3 or 4. Not saying that product is bad, i feel thats more for a guy who has a couple cycles under their belt and needs more or multiple compunds. Just my opinion, dont flame me for it lol, but maybe for a 4th cycle I'll give it try, i already have my 3rd cycle all bought and paid for.

I was lucky enough to run into a old golden era bodybuilder who schooled me on less is more. He didnt know arnold or franco columbu he was just a regular guy, but steroids was common place in his gold gym back in the mid 70's to mid 80's and most guys only did 1ml or 2ml of test solo or 1 or 2ml's of test and one and sometimes 2 other low dosed compounds in order to build a lean muscular physic or lean out before competitions.

For example anavar back in the 80's came in 2.5mg or 5mg tablets and it was expensive (for the 80's).
No, I totally agree. I don’t think all of that is necessary at all. I just wanted to make the point that SARMs definitely aren’t weak like people make them out to be. Most of the time when people can’t gain, it’s their own fault. SARMs are stronger mg for mg than the weaker orals like Proviron or Anavar.

I’ve heard that about Anavar too. I think the stuff nowadays is probably way less pure though, I doubt the active compound dosage is different. There’s probably a lot more filler.

Charlesw617

Awards
No, I totally agree. I don’t think all of that is necessary at all. I just wanted to make the point that SARMs definitely aren’t weak like people make them out to be. Most of the time when people can’t gain, it’s their own fault. SARMs are stronger mg for mg than the weaker orals like Proviron or Anavar.

I’ve heard that about Anavar too. I think the stuff nowadays is probably way less pure though, I doubt the active compound dosage is different. There’s probably a lot more filler.
That's exactly how i feel too about the sarms not being weak and the oral aas not being as pure as it was 40 years ago.

Yeah its unfortunately most newbies dont even begin to train and eat properly until they're on cycle and they loose most if not all their muscle. The day protein comes in pill form will be the day you'll see a lot more big for nothing guys walking around lol

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yk11 gave me very high blood pressure, which adds a bunch of side effects on its own, and also some pretty rough mental/emotional side effects. And it added very little benefit toward any bodybuilding goals.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great discussion. YK11 I ran 15 mgs for 6 weeks, pwo gave me crazy good aggression in the gym. Felt great on it, also acts as an AI inhibitor, regulating estrogen levels.

Charlesw617

Awards
Yk11 gave me very high blood pressure, which adds a bunch of side effects on its own, and also some pretty rough mental/emotional side effects. And it added very little benefit toward any bodybuilding goals.
I wouldn't be surprised if thats the reason why it was abandoned, it looked like a steroid but didn't actually do anything if not very little

Charlesw617

Awards
Great discussion. YK11 I ran 15 mgs for 6 weeks, pwo gave me crazy good aggression in the gym. Felt great on it, also acts as an AI inhibitor, regulating estrogen levels.
Hmm now that's interesting, but i can't help but feel that otc cycle support with some ai ingredients and caffeine and theanine can do the same trick. Without the suppression from the YK11

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I second this, I ****ing hated YK-11. I cut it off after 10 days. Couldn’t take it anymore. It made me irritable and depressed. I was like snapping out. If something my girl said bothered me, I would react immediately - like there was no pausing and thinking responses through before they came out.
As far as benefits go, I really noticed nothing in the 10 days I took it. I was taking 20mg/day too. If anything it made my workouts worse because of the weird headspace it had me in. The only thing “positive” was I know for a fact I was much hungrier and burning so many more calories than usual. It dried me out a bit. I ate SO much more than usual, like I had 5 or 6 straight cheat days and it took me 10 days to even gain weight. If you could control your appetite on it it might be positive for bodybuilding purposes, but I couldn’t and if I tried not to eat I would just get angrier.