LGD and Ostarine Cycle (Raw)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SO I did a big write up about my cycle and what I want to achieve, my history etc turns out it didn't post or save... so here is the short version

Going to be starting above cycle in two days, already have extensive cycle experience mainly ph/ds.

Will be training 6 days a week, pretty typical bro split with HIIT training (Skipping, Burpees and KB swings) 3 days a week in the morning. I train at Night around 6.30pm.

8-12 weeks using raw version of the sarms from a reputable place, I am going to experiment with doses and go by how I feel.
Ostarine- 20-30mg
LGD-20-40mg
Was going to add mk677 at 10mg for the cycle and indefinitely post (got access to raws, so 10mg is relatively cheap for bulk)
Most likely add in dermacrine for libido support and lethargy
Was also thinking about doing 10mg Nolva throughout cycle and then up it for pct or start it half way through cycle and continue it through pct, obviously it wont prevent shut down, but I have read about it lessen the shutdown.

Thoughts on the above? sorry I am just breezing through all this because I am annoyed I lost the previous post haha.

I also bought a tub of Bloodshred Black magic, do you guys think this is more beneficial with my fasted HIIT in the morning or with the weights training in the evening (after dinner)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will log weekly or if anything special comes up

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this. However I would just do nolva for pct and not during your cycle.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m interested in seeing how high doses of these treat you. It might be smarter to reverse the dosing protocol you outlined by running ostarine higher than lgd. Old Witch ran these two compounds very high and liked it. Maybe he’ll want to chime in on your cycle.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I did... but I also trained like a professional and not a bro. Ditch the hiit bull**** and the bro split, come up with a real routine and do LISS cardio once a week. Unless, you’re cutting in which case go for it, because you definitely won’t gain weight training like a jerk.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I did... but I also trained like a professional and not a bro. Ditch the hiit bull**** and the bro split, come up with a real routine and do LISS cardio once a week. Unless, you’re cutting in which case go for it, because you definitely won’t gain weight training like a jerk.
What kind of routine do you think I should do then?

I have always made insane gains combining bro splits with HIIT, when I do it properly of course. I don't just train, I train bloody hard when I get back into it, as in little rest during workout and having to lay down and foam roll or I might pass out or get muscle spasms driving home haha

But yeah when I am in the groove, I normally make great recomp gains

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What kind of routine do you think I should do then?

I have always made insane gains combining bro splits with HIIT, when I do it properly of course. I don't just train, I train bloody hard when I get back into it, as in little rest during workout and having to lay down and foam roll or I might pass out or get muscle spasms driving home haha

But yeah when I am in the groove, I normally make great recomp gains
Try John meadows’ mountain dog training. Or not just keep doing what you’re doing. If you’re satisfied you’re satisfied.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So anyone got any tips or anything that works well for them on recomps? also the bloodshred black magic with am HIIT or with the evening weights routine?

Just to clarify, this is a recomp/cut will do the bro splits, once i finish pct will go to layne nortons phat routine and go from there

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So anyone got any tips or anything that works well for them on recomps? also the bloodshred black magic with am HIIT or with the evening weights routine?

Just to clarify, this is a recomp/cut will do the bro splits, once i finish pct will go to layne nortons phat routine and go from there
If it’s a cut then you’re probably better off with the bro split anyway. Like I said, harder to gain weight that way. So then it’s easier to lose weight that way.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 1- 96kgs
Just wanted to say, I got a nice placebo kick from these raws (I have read a lot of good reviews about it feeling lot stronger than anything else out there, but they are on the website, sooo who knows lol)

Starting with 20mg LGD/OSTA for this first week then gonna go 30/30 then 30/40 for the remainder I reckon. The containers the powder in are tiny and it comes with this long plastic micro scoop, first time i tried to scoop up some, I bloody flicked a tiny bit at my face because the scoop is so bendy haha. FML

Just had a volume Leg day today, first workout in like 6 weeks and boy did I sweat.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried Bloodshr3d Black Magic Edition as preworkout today.... I was expecting more too be honest, didnt sweat much had pretty good energy and slight euphoric sense of wellbeing.... will see how it goes tomorrow, might have been an off day.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SO I did a big write up about my cycle and what I want to achieve, my history etc turns out it didn't post or save... so here is the short version

Going to be starting above cycle in two days, already have extensive cycle experience mainly ph/ds.

Will be training 6 days a week, pretty typical bro split with HIIT training (Skipping, Burpees and KB swings) 3 days a week in the morning. I train at Night around 6.30pm.

8-12 weeks using raw version of the sarms from a reputable place, I am going to experiment with doses and go by how I feel.
Ostarine- 20-30mg
LGD-20-40mg
Was going to add mk677 at 10mg for the cycle and indefinitely post (got access to raws, so 10mg is relatively cheap for bulk)
Most likely add in dermacrine for libido support and lethargy
Was also thinking about doing 10mg Nolva throughout cycle and then up it for pct or start it half way through cycle and continue it through pct, obviously it wont prevent shut down, but I have read about it lessen the shutdown.

Thoughts on the above? sorry I am just breezing through all this because I am annoyed I lost the previous post haha.

I also bought a tub of Bloodshred Black magic, do you guys think this is more beneficial with my fasted HIIT in the morning or with the weights training in the evening (after dinner)
save the nolva for pct and maybe use clomid instead some say both, but i just ran clomid

Dosages on LGD are a bit high. I got good results on 10mg per day, but i dont think that is a huge increase. It sounds like a decent cycle. With the mk677 though 10mg seems like too little. i think 25-30mg per day is what I have heard and one board i am on mentions if you cant afford to be on it for like 6 months dont use it. i just started Trt and have thought about using sarms with trt for blasts and then just doing a cruise before my doctor bloodworks ( he knows i will do extra but bloodwork needs to be where he likes it) I figured i might try that if sarms stay affordable before moving on to more gear.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 7 - 96.7kg +0.7
I feel really good, 6 weeks without working out really had me feeling like ****, I am a bit sore all over, but that is to be expected. Feel leaner already and muscles have got their shape back again.

My mate commented yesterday "you're back at the gym again aren't you?" Feels good

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick question;
Is 30s enough time in between sets? I am doing 4-5 sets X 12-15 reps low-mid weight ATM.

I am struggling, but do make it through

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would definitely suggest 45 secs to a min in between sets imo.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question;
Is 30s enough time in between sets? I am doing 4-5 sets X 12-15 reps low-mid weight ATM.

I am struggling, but do make it through
Some do but mostly when they start out. I usally go for 1 min and 3 min for the big three power lifts( squat, bench, deadlif)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
90 seconds between sets.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day-13- 95.7kg -1kg (from last weigh in)

I am really starting to feel good and some clear leaning action happening atm... I love the weigh my muscle shape is coming back.

I do feel stronger and can go longer aswell. I am still at 20mg for each, wondering if I should just leave it at that or go up with the Ostarine to 30mg

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have heard of more ostarine than you are taking. I dont think it would hurt. The higher dose of lgd is what i would have worried about, but sounds like its working

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgot to weigh in this morning, will tomorrow.

Nothing TOO crazy going on atm, but i am definitely progressing strength wise and looking leaner everyday (pretty much) no sides to note as of yet.
Pretty happy with how it is all going, still on 20mg for both. Will probs up Ostarine to 30mg for the rest of the cycle.

krome606

krome606

Awards
  • Established
Definitely giving this a follow. Want to know how it turns out

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I keep forgetting to weigh myself in the morning haha, will try and do it tomorrow.

I am still progressing, so far I am very happy with how it is going... very apparent leaning effect especially around chest and quads... could be doing more cardio, will try to add that in.

Weight is around the same, I think I might be a bit lighter actually, but definitely not losing any size

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 31- 95KGs, people are saying how I look better (healthier?) arms are definitely leaner, but bigger. Legs have a lot more definition, havent lost any size anywhere as of yet.

Nice light cycle so far (in terms of sides)