Medfit Metrilone Nasal Spray is discontinued.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Welp, looks like it was too good to be true, it’s going away fast everywhere I saw it. I feel bad for anyone who was really into that product, because there isn’t another like it out there.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s just hope they replace it with mesabolone tablets.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
are you seriously talking to yourself? asking for a friend :)
Lmao....

Knowing medfit they probably replace it with sublingual mibolerone.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Found it on another site. Good stuff. Curious as to what dosage others were using it at

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Found it on another site. Good stuff. Curious as to what dosage others were using it at
If you care about yourself at all you don’t use more than 750mcg about three-quarters of a milligram per day.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you care about yourself at all you don’t use more than 750mcg about three-quarters of a milligram per day.
That should realistically be PLENTY

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welp, looks like it was too good to be true, it’s going away fast everywhere I saw it. I feel bad for anyone who was really into that product, because there isn’t another like it out there.
did you try it?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cuz im thinking this whole time; how do they sell a scheduled drug? I think its discontinued b/c they just realized it was banned.
Funniest thought of the day

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never tried it but my old training partner went through three bottles

I believe a couple guys on this forum also tried it. It was legit.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cuz im thinking this whole time; how do they sell a scheduled drug? I think its discontinued b/c they just realized it was banned.
I just thought they were like, “**** the feds!”

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean I figure they thought it was obscure enough that if they just sold it nobody would realize it’s scheduled.

I just found out we don’t get a dhea tren prohormone. They scheduled it back when they did trendione or superdrol.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean I figure they thought it was obscure enough that if they just sold it nobody would realize it’s scheduled.

I just found out we don’t get a dhea tren prohormone. They scheduled it back when they did trendione or superdrol.
But the diol is not banned. Can be made from regular Tren ace boiled in methanol to remove ester, then filtered. Then redissolved in methanol and NaBH4 to yield tren-diol(which has higher conversion than tren-dione).

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But the diol is not banned. Can be made from regular Tren ace boiled in methanol to remove ester, then filtered. Then redissolved in methanol and NaBH4 to yield tren-diol(which has higher conversion than tren-dione).
Well, heck...

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, heck...
Sorry, meant to say boiled with NaOH 0.5 M in methanol to remove ester. Also, everything you need to do this minus the NaBH4 can be bought at tractor supply im pretty sure lol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry, meant to say boiled with NaOH 0.5 M in methanol to remove ester. Also, everything you need to do this minus the NaBH4 can be bought at tractor supply im pretty sure lol.
Well, they used to sell Max LMG and trenbolone veterinary injectables...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Supplements 2
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7