new olympus labs prohormones

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi to all.. i saw at an UK store new OLYMPUS LABS UK prohormones (epistane halodrol m sten and superdrol) .. sooo this is a come back...!! my only concern is that epistane got only 60 caps instead of 120 caps (old version ) very happy if they are legit like the old !

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hi to all.. i saw at an UK store new OLYMPUS LABS UK prohormones (epistane halodrol m sten and superdrol) .. sooo this is a come back...!! my only concern is that epistane got only 60 caps instead of 120 caps (old version ) very happy if they are legit like the old !
Clear your messages bro.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And give us a hint where

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers dude I was going to ask if I had to go looking for an alien in the jungle

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyway new tren m sten epistane halodrol superdrol are back but i can find those only at that store.. Is there any possibility to be fake? On the other hand pred is legit i think

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Superdrol is 5mg caps, which is better for dosing.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im very happy cause the halo(im interesting on this) is very well dosaged 120 caps 25 mg.. I will run it for 6 weeks at 75 mg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
20 - 30 mg?
Totally user dependant. But it is so strong that it is nice to have 5mg increments.
My sweet spot was 20mg (although I never tried 25mg).
Some people cant even tolerate 20mg.

Honestly, if I ran it again, I might even try 15mg, to avoid some sides.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totally user dependant. But it is so strong that it is nice to have 5mg increments.

Yes i know superdrol is very strong and the side effects are badzzzz

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

1 week at 14mg and I tapped out

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That bad huh? I'm starting SD in one week...
That bad! Not even a week...6 days lol. I ran sdrol in my early 20's and no issue. This time it took 3 or 4 days...felt like complete $hit, couldn't eat... Lethargy was awful...usually with it I can still get up for a 1 hr workout but could barely just go through the motions. So sad...I'm going to try to run it very low....maybe 5mg a day. See what happens - I'd be willing to bet it would still produce some good physique changes.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That bad! Not even a week...6 days lol. I ran sdrol in my early 20's and no issue. This time it took 3 or 4 days...felt like complete $hit, couldn't eat... Lethargy was awful...usually with it I can still get up for a 1 hr workout but could barely just go through the motions. So sad...I'm going to try to run it very low....maybe 5mg a day. See what happens - I'd be willing to bet it would still produce some good physique changes.

my next cycle will have triumph sd in it along with anavar(triumph too) and td test ace.when I did msten I felt like death towards the end, so im expecting similar this cycle, that's why im adding gw and modafinil to help with the sides. its gonna be awesome though. expecting big things to happen:aargh:

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my next cycle will have triumph sd in it along with anavar(triumph too) and td test ace.when I did msten I felt like death towards the end, so im expecting similar this cycle, that's why im adding gw and modafinil to help with the sides. its gonna be awesome though. expecting big things to happen:aargh:
Modafinil? Really? Interesting...

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had noticed most of the gear sites sell modafinil but never crossed my mind why. Never thought about it being useful for lethargy instead of a test base, seems totally obvious now.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
What is modafinil?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is modafinil?
A drug that promotes wakefulness. Created for treating narcolepsy, but it can be used to help with focus and productivity. Mostly withouth sides, not in anyway like adderal.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive taken it, its good but not as good as ad. but when you have brain fog on cycle and you cant think straight ,it will shine

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
A drug that promotes wakefulness. Created for treating narcolepsy, but it can be used to help with focus and productivity. Mostly withouth sides, not in anyway like adderal.
Thought that test base is enough to sort out such issues and leathery

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you taken it?

I have seen it affect people like cocaine or adderall.... all hopped up and nonstop talking. Not sure how much they were prescribed but it was evident. Also - a friend had it for sleep apnea and he was a motormouth when he took it. Just FYI. i am sure it serves a legit purpose but it does have sides in my opinion
Twice. But tbh didn't get much from it, so it maybe was fake.

Modafinil for sleep apnea?? Modafinil will render you unable to sleep, so I guess that will cure the sleep apnea problem XD

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like their tren and msten/dmz stack is already gone.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Somebody stack SD and MSten.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was just looking at this last night but didn’t know how legit it was. I ended up buying Brawn epi and Trest instead. Interested to see how this new stuff turns out...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you taken it?

I have seen it affect people like cocaine or adderall.... all hopped up and nonstop talking. Not sure how much they were prescribed but it was evident. Also - a friend had it for sleep apnea and he was a motormouth when he took it. Just FYI. i am sure it serves a legit purpose but it does have sides in my opinion
It’s not an amphetamine if that’s what you’re getting at. It’s a wakefulness promoting drug, not really a stimulant.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s not an amphetamine if that’s what you’re getting at. It’s a wakefulness promoting drug, not really a stimulant.
Well... it definitely has stimulant effect, and it is sympathomimetic. But not an amphetamine.

But... No, it’s definitely a stimulant, structurally related to ephedrine, methamphetamine and methylphenidate (Ritalin)
IMG_0013.JPG

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well... it definitely has stimulant effect, and it is sympathomimetic. But not an amphetamine.

But... No, it’s definitely a stimulant, structurally related to ephedrine, methamphetamine and methylphenidate (Ritalin)
View attachment 177940
Ok. I admittedly exaggerated when I said non-stimulant, I should have left it at non-amphetamine. I was just trying to say that it’s less of what you think of when you think “strong amphetamine-like stimulant” than actual amphetamines. It seems to have less tolerance build up and abuse potential than amphetamines, as well as less peripheral side effects. I wouldn’t call it similar to methamphetamine in effects or abuse potential at all though.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10757254/
Modafinil is a unique wake-promoting agent. Preclinical studies indicate a mechanism of action which is distinct from that of amphetamine or methylphenidate...

... modafinil differed from methylphenidate in its lack of a significant response on the Amphetamine Scale of the Addiction Research Center Inventory. The profile of physiological effects for modafinil differed from methylphenidate in that it showed greater inhibition of observed and reported sleep, less facilitation of orthostatic tachycardia and less reduction of caloric intake. These findings are consistent with preclinical pharmacological data suggesting that modafinil is not an amphetamine-like agent.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have you taken it?

Maybe they were not really on Modafinil? I say that because in my experience it makes me more awake and productive, but not social at all. I actually don’t like talking to anyone when I use it. Just my experience and I have heard others mention similar experiences. Everyone is different though.

Btw I think it could help on cycle for the lethargy and brain fog.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe they were not really on Modafinil? I say that because in my experience it makes me more awake and productive, but not social at all. I actually don’t like talking to anyone when I use it. Just my experience and I have heard others mention similar experiences. Everyone is different though.

Btw I think it could help on cycle for the lethargy and brain fog.
This. I’ve only used flmodafinil, but it made me very focused, wanting to work on one thing for hours, but not socialize, and not talkative like whatever the hell the Panthergy in Psycho was. That stuff had me bouncing off walls.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This. I’ve only used flmodafinil, but it made me very focused, wanting to work on one thing for hours, but not socialize, and not talkative like whatever the hell the Panthergy in Psycho was. That stuff had me bouncing off walls.
Panthergy was a psychoactive phenylethylamine, with an odd nomenclature, probably to disguise its true nomenclature.

N methyl Pentyl iminoglutaric acid.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Panthergy was a psychoactive phenylethylamine, with an odd nomenclature, probably to disguise its true nomenclature.

N methyl Pentyl iminoglutatric acid.
Makes sense. Whatever they claimed it was it almost certainly wasn’t, according to some sources I’ve heard. I still have a bottle of that stuff I think. Not sure if I’d want to use it at work though, just at home. Stuff was too strong to workout on. I’d have to wait a few hours after taking it before it got to a level where I was calm and still enough to lift haha.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here’s a new fat burner with it. Killer Labz Exterminator (version 2)

2F1DEEFC-D790-4E4D-AE5E-1A2380E5AFD1-16000-000013CD62B426F8.JPG