Added test to TRT

Teeravlifts

Awards
Been a TRT PT for over 2years at 125mg a week with .25mg ED of anastrozole. Yes that is needed to keep my estrogen low confirmed by blood tests. Went for ten week at 250 of test a week with the same AI and great results no sides. Was back to TRT dose and back up, anyways went up to 400 a week with no sides for 10 weeks and then go some gyno coming on after that 400 run the 2nd time. No clue why it happened the 2nd time. I tried to get the same AI from premier research essentials any experience with them or ideas why I got sides the 2nd time.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been a TRT PT for over 2years at 125mg a week with .25mg ED of anastrozole. Yes that is needed to keep my estrogen low confirmed by blood tests. Went for ten week at 250 of test a week with the same AI and great results no sides. Was back to TRT dose and back up, anyways went up to 400 a week with no sides for 10 weeks and then go some gyno coming on after that 400 run the 2nd time. No clue why it happened the 2nd time. I tried to get the same AI from premier research essentials any experience with them or ideas why I got sides the 2nd time.
Funny you brought the a.i. / gyno issue up. Was talking to a long time aas vet yesterday. He has been cycling for more than 20 years iirc and a very smart dude. He mentioned that he has almost always done monthly bloodwork. With that he said that he has repeated cycles exactly numerous times and his a.i. doses changed. There are so many factors that come into play that just bc X amount is needed this run...next time it may need a slight adjustment still.

As far PRE...IME gtg....very happy with them. Interested to hear other thoughts on the whole gyno situation

Teeravlifts

Awards
Thanks for in the insight I basically doubled the does for last week. Not currently seeing any relief. That’s why I was questioning PRE legitimacy.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for in the insight I basically doubled the does for last week. Not currently seeing any relief. That’s why I was questioning PRE legitimacy.
I think it's always possible that any research chem site can get a bunk batch of something from a supplier. But with that said I've had great luck with PRE and I don't believe I've heard anyone getting a bad chem from them. Get some bloodwork if you can. I'm not as familiar with adex and how it works...exemestane guy myself. Your estro could have gotten high enough that it will just take time + more ai to get it in range....but cant really be sure without bloodwork.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And if your seeing some gyno symptoms get yourself some nolva or ralox pronto. You should really have that on hand before going on a blast for this very reason.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Teeravlifts

Awards
I ordered their silda to see if anything on the site was real and nothing totally fake. Got bloods done today I will confirm their AI is fake.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to blast twice a year, now only once. When I do, my go to is PRE and it definitely works. Tastes absolutely rancid, but it works.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered their silda to see if anything on the site was real and nothing totally fake. Got bloods done today I will confirm their AI is fake.
Wait... You said that you got bloodwork done today, and you confirm the AI is fake?
Post the bloodwork please.
I sent you a PM.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You cant add more test to TRT. Your increase in toxic masculinity may offend a feminist somewhere.