Time to add some mass LOG

RusTLad

Awards
As the title suggests its time for me to add some mass. 2018 was a year of cutting for me, I started at 220lbs and finished a little under 175lbs. Body composition and health was massively improved but I've definitely lost a fair bit of muscle mass and strength along the way. In an ideal world I'd like to be back around 190lbs in reasonable condition.

Background:
- 7 years training (5 seriously)
- 3 sarms cycles, 4 pH / aas cycles
- Last cycle Ostarine only (ended September 2018)
- Goal is mass

Plan:
- Pre cycle blood work next week
- 8 week cycle starting February 1st
- 4 week pct
- Post cycle bloodwork
- Log everything

Cycle:
- Trest (TD) 100mg
- Epistane 30-45mg
- Trest (oral) 50mg pre-workout

On cycle support (dosages tbc)
- Arimidex
- EA cycle support

PCT (dosages tbc)
- Nolvadex
- Clomid
- Proviron

Any input on compounds, dosages, cycle duration is welcomed.

Picture from today to mark my starting point.

IMG_20190112_112228.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this log!

RusTLad

Awards
Whats the td trest you using?
I'm using Transformation Labs. I've used this brand previously and had great results although the shut down it caused is no joke. Last time round I gained 5lbs in the first week, almost certainly water... But it works fast.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm using Transformation Labs. I've used this brand previously and had great results although the shut down it caused is no joke. Last time round I gained 5lbs in the first week, almost certainly water... But it works fast.
I figured it might be TL. Ive used it before too, and again right now as a kicker for trestE. Its good stuff. I heard that TL has closed up production, whatever product is out there is the last of it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I figured it might be TL. Ive used it before too, and again right now as a kicker for trestE. Its good stuff. I heard that TL has closed up production, whatever product is out there is the last of it.
Ghrhfutuhtndjsiwowkndn goddamnit now I have to spend a bunch of money...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ghrhfutuhtndjsiwowkndn goddamnit now I have to spend a bunch of money...
I wouldnt recommend it, or any TD for that matter, unreservedly. A guy was using this product recently, had a log up, and all he reported was an increase in BP and a bit of water weight. So, whether he had a bad bottle, was a poor responder to the TD, or any other number of possibilities I dunno.

Dont wanna be a hypester.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldnt recommend it, or any TD for that matter, unreservedly. A guy was using this product recently, had a log up, and all he reported was an increase in BP and a bit of water weight. So, whether he had a bad bottle, was a poor responder to the TD, or any other number of possibilities I dunno.

Well ****... guess I’ll save it. I should just do that dhb cyp/Trest Ace 100mg/10mg cycle I was talking about in the Trest thread.

Yeah, I know that’s 700mg dhb... it’s fine.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As the title suggests its time for me to add some mass. 2018 was a year of cutting for me, I started at 220lbs and finished a little under 175lbs. Body composition and health was massively improved but I've definitely lost a fair bit of muscle mass and strength along the way. In an ideal world I'd like to be back around 190lbs in reasonable condition.

Background:
- 7 years training (5 seriously)
- 3 sarms cycles, 4 pH / aas cycles
- Last cycle Ostarine only (ended September 2018)
- Goal is mass

Plan:
- Pre cycle blood work next week
- 8 week cycle starting February 1st
- 4 week pct
- Post cycle bloodwork
- Log everything

Cycle:
- Trest (TD) 100mg
- Epistane 30-45mg
- Trest (oral) 50mg pre-workout

On cycle support (dosages tbc)
- Arimidex
- EA cycle support

PCT (dosages tbc)
- Nolvadex
- Clomid
- Proviron

Any input on compounds, dosages, cycle duration is welcomed.

Picture from today to mark my starting point.

View attachment 177846
Out of curiousity, how tall are you?

RusTLad

Awards

That's not good news. I've got 4 bottles of the stuff! Hope this batch isn't bunk, sadly the only way for me to find out will be using the stuff.

Karlrobert

Awards
Congratulations on your weight loss success. In on this

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have caber at hand.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input! I've never used Caber before, it's something I'll have to do some reading up on. Any particular reason you would recommend Caber on this cycle?
I did a TD trest + oral trest cycle. Left me lactating AND with gyno. Caber fixes this. If nipples start aching -and you have no caber (or prami) at hand, sh1t will hit the fan. AI may not fix this, mark my words.

RusTLad

Awards
I did a TD trest + oral trest cycle. Left me lactating AND with gyno. Caber fixes this. If nipples start aching -and you have no caber (or prami) at hand, sh1t will hit the fan. AI may not fix this, mark my words.
Thanks for the input! I'm with you on this one, I'd rather not risk it, I'll order some Caber this morning. In the meantime I'll do some research on dosing protocol etc.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How much trest per day were you using though? Its becoming more and more evident that 10-15mg of trest per day is enough for gains. Perhaps equal to 4-500mg test

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much trest per day were you using though? Its becoming more and more evident that 10-15mg of trest per day is enough for gains. Perhaps equal to 4-500mg test
About 150mg TD and 30mg oral before workout. Nipple pain by week 2-3 , visible gyno by week 5. Dumped sh1tload of AI on it, like 1mg/d adex and later also 25mg/d exem out of despair
Did later a trest-ace/ralox/letro approach, same thing. Then, on my third try, I used 25mg trest-ace/d, 0.25mg/eod adex and 0.175mg/eod caber. Worked flawlessly.
What I deduced from it is:
-AI's don't do much
-Serms don't do much
-caber is the way

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
About 150mg TD and 30mg oral before workout. Nipple pain by week 2-3 , visible gyno by week 5. Dumped sh1tload of AI on it, like 1mg/d adex and later also 25mg/d exem out of despair
Did later a trest-ace/ralox/letro approach, same thing. Then, on my third try, I used 25mg trest-ace/d, 0.25mg/eod adex and 0.175mg/eod caber. Worked flawlessly.
What I deduced from it is:
-AI's don't do much
-Serms don't do much
-caber is the way
Don't you think it's a possibility that you overdid it with the trest dosage? There are people noticing gains on 5mg of trest ace a day...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't you think it's a possibility that you overdid it with the trest dosage? There are people noticing gains on 5mg of trest ace a day...
Moderate dose suggested is 30-50mg/d. It supposedly has a very short HL. Did 17.5mg for awhile without noticing much from it. I kept TRT test throughout at 175mg/w.

I'm now on NPP to try something new. Supposedly a androgenic aas curbes prolactin sides. Taking 75mg/d proviron for that. Have caber at hand and I'm on day 6 without caber, to see if its true.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Moderate dose suggested is 30-50mg/d. It supposedly has a very short HL. Did 17.5mg for awhile without noticing much from it. I kept TRT test throughout at 175mg/w.

I'm now on NPP to try something new. Supposedly a androgenic aas curbes prolactin sides. Taking 75mg/d proviron for that. Have caber at hand and I'm on day 6 without caber, to see if its true.
IMO 30-50mg a day IM is a very high dose. Not transdermal or oral. I think TD ACE at 30mg/ day is a good dose. Which is prolly 10-15mg into the bloodstream if in a DMSO solution like PRE's 7 alpha-ace.

It is such an individual thing though, its hard to make a generalized comment. I know guys who have done 50mg ED IM ace and had no issues, even without an AI. Go figure

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO 30-50mg a day IM is a very high dose. Not transdermal or oral. I think TD ACE at 30mg/ day is a good dose. Which is prolly 10-15mg into the bloodstream if in a DMSO solution like PRE's 7 alpha-ace.

It is such an individual thing though, its hard to make a generalized comment. I know guys who have done 50mg ED IM ace and had no issues, even without an AI. Go figure
Yes, we all determined in other trest threats that trest is a weird animal. What's most puzzling to me is: Why the fugg is TD trest not giving the same sides as oral -or IM? Longer HL? Also, the pre workout aggression is much more pronounced on oral than on anything else. Same for me with libido. No enhanced libido on ace -but on all others.

RusTLad

Awards
Update 1.

Pre cycle bloods being drawn today. Should have the results back in 1 week. Assuming everything comes back okay I'm looking at 1st February to start this cycle.

I'm also getting cold feet about using Transformation Labs TD Trest after reading some pretty mixed reviews on it. I've used it before and had great results but I might opt for OL Trest instead. Any thoughts on this swap?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you considered PRE's 7 alpha ace? It is trest ace, not base and is supposed to work way better

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TL is fine...in my experience, and yours too by sound of it. Youve bought the bottles already? Just start it. OL trest is no better or worse. You should be wanting to fuk like a beast within a week, muscle fullness, etc. Im only using two pumps per day.

RusTLad

Awards
TL is fine...in my experience, and yours too by sound of it. Youve bought the bottles already? Just start it. OL trest is no better or worse. You should be wanting to fuk like a beast within a week, muscle fullness, etc. Im only using two pumps per day.
You're right. I've used it before, had great results and already have it in my stash. I probably need to stop over thinking it. Once I've started the cycle I'll feedback on muscle fullness and libido in explicit detail.

RusTLad

Awards
Update 2.

Blood work all came back clear. Hormones are all where they should be, should be a good starting point here. Itching to get started now!

Update 2.5

Looks like I'm going to be travelling a lot with work over the next few months. I've got 4 trips overseas in the next 10 weeks. I'm going to scope out the hotels for gyms nearby. If I can't get to the gym regularly and don't have access to good quality food and supplements whilst travelling I might have to push this cycle back.

RusTLad

Awards
Update 3.

Looks like I'm headed over seas for a few weeks with work. Luckily I'm heading to a country where anabolics are easy to come by.

This cycle is going to take a very different direction now. I'm going to be running Test E @ 500mg per week (10-12 week cycke) along with 4 weeks of Dbol as a kickstarter. TD Trest will be saved for another cycle when I'm not travelling so much.

Time wise I'm pushing the start date back until mid February. This log is going to end up a long one! I still plan on logging my workouts, diet, drugs and results throughout.

RusTLad

Awards
Update 4.

This cycle is on like Donkey Kong.

Started on 30mg Dbol on Monday. First Test E injection will be later today. Both Alpha Pharma, will feedback on quality and effectiveness as the cycle progresses.

Hotel I'm staying in has a decent gym, managed a solid chest session today. Nothing ground breaking but got a decent pump, looking forward to some skin splitting pumps.

Food wise, eating in a surplus feels amazing. I've spent so much time fasting and in a dedecit I'd almost forgotten how it felt to eat a whole chicken in one sitting.

RusTLad

Awards
Update 5.

Worst PIP of my life. My glute isn't swollen, sore or red but the muscle is aching like crazy. The pain is like a dull but constant ache, it goes through to my hip but its not like nerve pain, I've never experienced PIP like it.

Anyone experienced anything similar or know how to avoid it in the future?

RusTLad

Awards
Update 6.

Week 1 is over. Gained 6 pounds, likely to be a combination of water and glycogen but looking much fuller. Feeling good so far, there definitely something to be said about the positive mental effect of Dbol.

Diet has been mostly clean despite travelling. Managing to hit around 3500 calories at the moment, I'll more than likely bump this up as the cycle goes on.

Training has been good so far but I wouldn't say I'd noticed any difference in performance or recovery. In my experience, as my weight goes up so dies my strength so I'm expecting to see that in this cycle.

Glute is still very sore from my first injection (like hurts to sit down, stand up or sleep sore). Doesn't look sore or red but my glute muscle is extremely tight / tense. Second injection was in my delt and has been no problem. The level of pain in my glute has me questioning a trip to see my doctor. Anyone ever had this issue?

RusTLad

Awards
Update 7.

Apetite has been pretty poor this week, haven't felt particularly hungry at all. Possibly a side effect of Dbol?

Managed to get to the gym 3 times this week. Had a very good leg session and felt strong but this week's gym was lacking in decent equipment.

Haven't jumped on the scales but I'd put money on another jump up in weight. I wouldn't be surprised if I finished this cycle around 210lbs.

My right glute is finally back to normal after 10 days of intense pain. I can only assume I injected into fat tissue rather than muscle and caused some irritation and inflammation.

RusTLad

Awards
Update 8.

Another 3lbs up this week, 9 in total so for the cycle so far. Having started this cycle after a long and slow cut I am really filling up now. There's definitely a lot of water added but thankfully not too much to my face.

Appetite has been really poor over the last few days. This isn't something I've ever really experienced before so I'm not certain what's causing it. Still managing around 3300 calories on average this week.

No sides to report yet. No sign of liver strain. No sign of high estrogen, keeping my Arimidex dosage at 2g per week seems to be working nicely.

Feeling good mentally and physically. Gainz are coming.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Refreshing for a new member that is serious and asking and posting appropriate posts. Looks good. As the guys on here will tell you trest doesnt work for me...but ive heard great things about it. Looks solid to me...im more of a IM guy though

RusTLad

Awards
Refreshing for a new member that is serious and asking and posting appropriate posts. Looks good. As the guys on here will tell you trest doesnt work for me...but ive heard great things about it. Looks solid to me...im more of a IM guy though
Thanks for the input! I've not been massively active in terms of posting on this forum although I think I've been a member for around 2 years. Still a newbie!

I've ended up running Test 500mg pw & Dbol 30mg Ed. I do like Trest but a 12 week cycle of test is likely to yield more gains long term.

RusTLad

Awards
Update 9.

Not a lot of change in the last few days rally. Appetite is still not great so I'm having to force feed myself a little. Diet hasn't been as clean as I'd like but I'm really having to push to hit my daily calories.

Training has been pretty good, I'm just starting to feel like I'm gaining some strength. Nothing crazy but during my back workout this morning everything felt a little lighter than last week. I'm only 2.5 weeks into the cycle so this could be placebo but then again it could be that sweet sweet Dbol.

Not that anyone asked... but my sex drive has been obscene since starting this cycle. At 500mg of Test per week I think it's to be expected.

10 weeks to go, let's make some gainz!

RusTLad

Awards
Update 10.

Apetite is back! Finally enjoying eating again after 3 weeks of having to force my food down.

Weight is still shooting up at a decent rate. 2lbs this week / 11lbs so far in this cycle. Water retention has decreased a lot over the last week, my face is looking much better now. Muscles look full but a little softer than usual.

Loving this cycle so far, with the exception of my first injection causing me signifacnt discomfort, everything has been good so far. Going to be having on cycle bloodwork taken in 2 weeks time just to ensure everything is in check.

RusTLad

Awards
Update 11.

I think I love Dbol. Honestly feel great on it, only running 30mg but the positive feeling is really apparent. I haven't felt any need to up the dose during the 4 weeks I've been running it. At first I did feel and look quite watery but that has now subsided.

Injections have all been fine with the exception of the first which I think I just injected too quickly and irritated the muscle. I've definitely benefitted from rotating injection sites.

I'm now done with travelling for the next 4 weeks. I'm going to start upping my calories in a bid to keep my weight climbing up. I can forsee some force feeding in the near future.

Time to add some mass.

edsd

Awards
Are you taking anything for E sides? How’s the water retention been with dbol?

RusTLad

Awards
Are you taking anything for E sides? How’s the water retention been with dbol?
I'm taking Armidex for E sides at 1mg every third day. Estrogen side effects haven't been an issue at all so far, I don't usually have any problems with aromatising compounds.

The water retention was pretty obvious in the first two weeks of Dbol, particularly in my face but it really seems to have eased up now. I was considering looking into using a natural diuretic but haven't needed to.