Epistane & Halodrol

T

tsachev

Awards
Hey guys so I am running Epistane And Halodrol. I also have an estrogen blocker "Nolvadren XT" what is the chance of me getting gyno?
Thats my question running those 3 things is there any chance that I will gey gyno still? I will be using the nolvadren as part of pct after the cycle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You didn’t do near enough research man; go ahead and order some nolvadex or clomid for your pct. Nolvadren is a waste of money. You most likely won’t get gyno, but there’s no guarantee that you won’t.

T

tsachev

Awards
and where the f*ck do i buy that?
ALSO thats part of my pct i got some otc pct.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
For real. You definitely didn't do enough research.

I won't beat you up about it but search research chemical companies for AI and pct stuff. There's a sub forum here with a few places.

P

Popeisdope

Awards
If you look around on this site a little bit it isn't hard to get nolvadex at all. I would suggest doing a lot more looking around before you hop on.

You NEED a serm for your pct if you wanna keep any of the results. Nolvadex, clomid, or toremifene. Pick one. Most otc pct alone isn't going to cut it. Also what support do you have for your liver and what doses are you planning on running these? You know these are both methylated compounds right? Most people don't run more than 1 methyl at a time and if they do it's not solo size doses. Are you going to run anything as a "test base?" You're gonna get shutdown pretty hard running both of those without one and the lethargy might put a dent in your training regimen. For real I always thought that was exaggeration when I was first learning but imagine walking through shin deep sand all day. You could end up feeling like that for a decent amount of time if you're not careful. You're concerned about gyno but haven't mentioned having an AI on hand at all. Neither of those compounds aromatize iirc though but still something you should consider having on hand before you start your cycle. Do you know aromatase is/means? That's another chunk of learning you need to do if you're gonna play with AAS.

Don't get upset about it but you're gonna get a lot of people telling you to do more research. You can tell just by the information you've given us already that you haven't read up enough. We aren't trying to be dicks. We all want to get big and strong as fast as we can and have some fun on the way, but these are drugs. Remember that. Just because it's not smack doesn't mean it won't leave you ****ed up if you don't know what you're doing. A lot of people rush into these decisions without knowing enough because they think "o that won't happen to me." But you'll wish you had taken our advice when you're sick moody and your dick doesn't work.