5-10mg of IM treat ace all that is needed?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A guy posted here prolly about a year ago who was using similiar doses as "trt", no test, he seemed to love it.

If I wanted to run an alternative to test and didnt want to pin (Id have no probs using TD), Id definitely trial trest. BUT, in my experience, the stuff will absolutely toast lipids, at any dose. Which is obviously a concern.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Copied from other thread:

injectable trest ace at 5mg per day produces VERY measurable results in terms of strength, recovery, joints, muscle endurance... and last but not least libido ..
i used to take pde5 meds daily or some time prior to 'activity'
not anymore.. just a slight touch from my lady, or maybe a random thought, gets me ready to go. and none of this going soft once hard.. with trest you stay hard and after a few weeks of initial dosing, your climax endurance sky rockets... its not like deca or tren where you lose feeling, and go soft.. you stay rock hard, but it takes a bit more time to climax.. although you CAN climax.. also erection quality is that much better too.
mentally.. trest seems to increase mental focus, overall drive, motivation and maybe a tad bit of detachment.. but nothing like tren.
nothing really seems to bother me as much while running trest... you just seem more level headed.. with test or tren, emotions seem to run high, then low.. etc.
iam ok with 5mg per day, and im gaining from it.. daily i see changes.. especially if i cut carbs.. my face is instantly much thinner a few days in.. bloat is gone and stomach totally flat.. veins all over my arms, and starting to pop on my thighs too .. trest is good stuff.. far from hype.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think that's why so many people are scared of it. People end up with bad sides because they run 25-50 mg of it which, the more I research, seems like 2-4x more than what is actually needed.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that's why so many people are scared of it. People end up with bad sides because they run 25-50 mg of it which, the more I research, seems like 2-4x more than what is actually needed.
Well it makes logical sense.

People using 50mg of TD (which Ive done so can personally attest to) are ultimately getting 5-10mg of active into their system per day.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It makes sense if you look at it on paper.

Trest has a 2300:650 anabolic/ androgenic ratio compared to testosterone.

The body produces 7mg of testosterone a day if I remember correctly. So 7mg of trest daily (around 10mg IM ace) should, on paper ( and we k ow these aren't co platelet accurate but you get the gist) be 23 times as anabolic and 6.5x as androgenic as abnormal testosterone level in the body.

Again, we k ow these don't always equate to real world results (think halotestine), but with trest I have a feeling it's closer than you think

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya, lets say the body produces 7mg test per day (50mg per week). Most legit TRT protocols are 150-200mg per week. So theres obviously no 1:1 of endogenous:exogenous going on.

Again, TD "proves" that 5-10mg of trest can be effective. Nothing really groundbreaking there.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I can remember my voice getting super deep off 35mg transdermal daily. It was crazy, I barely sounded like the same person. That shyte is androgenic as hell

Reactions: Nac
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I can remember my voice getting super deep off 35mg transdermal daily. It was crazy, I barely sounded like the same person. That shyte is androgenic as hell
I was going to mention something similar. I think they may have lowballed the Androgenic potential on this one.
(....and I've noticed a deeper voice sometimes, as well)

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How were the estrogenic side effects on a 5-10mg dose or 35mgTD? I don’t deal with E sides well but I’ve been so curious about Trest and Msten for a long time now (I know they’re completely different).

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One guy in the thread i posted state that he was taking 25mg test and 15mg trest daily with no estrogen problems. Obviously it varies from person to person though

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One guy in the thread i posted state that he was taking 25mg test and 15mg trest daily with no estrogen problems. Obviously it varies from person to person though
I’m on 200mg Test with 1mg adex both split twice a week and HCG eod, and I’ve been thinking of running TD Trest or Msten for a little cycle. Just want to get everything right. You think that much of an AI would be sufficient?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m on 200mg Test with 1mg adex both split twice a week and HCG eod, and I’ve been thinking of running TD Trest or Msten for a little cycle. Just want to get everything right. You think that much of an AI would be sufficient?
You should search through some of the Trest threads on this site/Google Trestolone Estrogenic side effects. A lot of people struggle to control those types of sides with Trest.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pin ace, man. Stating the obvious, but its the premium.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You should search through some of the Trest threads on this site/Google Trestolone Estrogenic side effects. A lot of people struggle to control those types of sides with Trest.
Yeah but keep in mind most of these people are taking relatively high doses. I think 10mg is likely a good number, and at that dose estrogen side effects might not be bad at all

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you’re prone to MPB. Did that dose make you shed at all?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know you’re prone to MPB. Did that dose make you shed at all?
Trest plus epistane together made me lose about a quarter of my hair on top. Not sure if it woulda grew back, I got a hair transplant quick lol

That was 75mg oral trest for 10 weeks 45mg epistane for 6

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest plus epistane together made me lose about a quarter of my hair on top. Not sure if it woulda grew back, I got a hair transplant quick lol

Holy shyt that’s a lot of hair to lose in ten weeks. I’d have had a series of panic attacks. The androgenic sides are what’s keeping me away from trest.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How old were you when you ran that? I’m 26 and a few months back dermacrine made me shed a lot. So I gotta be careful.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How old were you when you ran that? I’m 26 and a few months back dermacrine made me shed a lot. So I gotta be careful.
I was 33

I had lost approximately 50% of my hair at that point so it was shedding quick already

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What about running by itself?
Running by itself should be fine, but one of the elite pro bodybuilders on professionalmuscle knows of a TRT clinic that actually prescribes trestolone (not FDA approved) along with TRT at a 5:2 test:trest ratio to maximize the benefits of TRT.

Next I will be trying 200mg test c along with 70mg trest A and see how that works

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh, can't forget the fact that trest does NOT bind to SHBG. This is huge.

I forget the exact numbers but let's say you inject 100mg of test c. Most of it (at least 80% of it, correct me if I'm wrong) gets bound with SHBG and is completely inactive.

So you really end up with 20mg of useable testosterone.

Now inject 100mg if trestolone, all of it ends up free. So you have 5 times more free androgen, not to mention that free androgen is 10x as potent as testosterone.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Oldog

Awards
Interesting. Don’t really think I’m at the point of needing full blown trt. Mine is in the mid range w high SHBG. Looking for ways to lower that and then maybe add the ace for a boost in overall well being, performance and sexual health. Would be interested in reliable sources for ace since it’s not readily available.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All this talk about trest is making me want to try it finally. I didn’t realize I could use such a small dose and benefit. I could get down with that.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I'm fiddna get me some

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All this talk about trest is making me want to try it finally. I didn’t realize I could use such a small dose and benefit. I could get down with that.
all this knowledge and you still ain't tried it!!?? c'mon witchy-poo.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
all this knowledge and you still ain't tried it!!?? c'mon witchy-poo.
Yeah that knowledge is what’s kept me from trying it. Hah. I hate dealing with sides, so much.

I just didn’t realize I could take a tenth of what I understood to be normal dose and get anything out of it.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll say it one more time lol. The people getting sides are pinning 25mg a day or more. Which is probably equal to over a gram of test a week.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll say it one more time lol. The people getting sides are pinning 25mg a day or more. Which is probably equal to over a gram of test a week.
This totally changes the game for me. I’m glad this thread happened. 10mg is a very small amount of oil... I’m seeing myself preloading some pins with 10mg trest ace, 100mg dhb cyp, and the rest sterile grapeseed oil and a tiny amount of lidocaine because I’m a bitch. Then I’d pin that **** eod and take a ride to GAINZ town.

Oldog

Awards
Probably a dumb question but I’m a noob at this. All the products I’m seeing are much higher doses. How would you divide it to get it to 5-10mgs

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably a dumb question but I’m a noob at this. All the products I’m seeing are much higher doses. How would you divide it to get it to 5-10mgs
insulin syringes

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I will say this, i have done 2 cycles and then cruised with it for a couple months, now this will be my 3rd cycle. My first cycle was a combination of about 150mg E with about 100mg ace a week. I had read about people using double this dose stacked with other compounds so i guess i assumed this was a lower dose, which was naive of me. Was great but honestly i shouldnt have mixes in ace, it just got too complicating and i felt like i had no idea whether i was managing estrogen correctly and it was a huge guessing game. (Which managing esteogen generally is without bloodwork). I didnt get too much sides but a few days where i was like "holy **** this is too intense".

The second cycle i just did 125 mg ace per week which i liked much better. Again, bloodwork would have let me know if i was managing estrogen correctly but by feel, i felt like i was.

Now i am doing 125mg decanoate just trying to ease into it. All of these have been with 100mg trt

Edit: these were blasts, not " cycle" just to use the correct terminology lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So just calculate what volume is needed and see out only that much? That would be a pretty same amount of oil then. Conceiveable making for a pretty comfortable injection.
Well, most od trest ace is in 50mg/ml concentration, so 1/5 of that EOD

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I will say this, i have done 2 cycles and then cruised with it for a couple months, now this will be my 3rd cycle. My first cycle was a combination of about 150mg E with about 100mg ace a week. I had read about people using double this dose stacked with other compounds so i guess i assumed this was a lower dose, which was naive of me. Was great but honestly i shouldnt have mixes in ace, it just got too complicating and i felt like i had no idea whether i was managing estrogen correctly and it was a huge guessing game. (Which managing esteogen generally is without bloodwork). I didnt get too much sides but a few days where i was like "holy **** this is too intense".

The second cycle i just did 125 mg ace per week which i liked much better. Again, bloodwork would have let me know if i was managing estrogen correctly but by feel, i felt like i was.

Now i am doing 125mg decanoate just trying to ease into it. All of these have been with 100mg trt

Edit: these were blasts, not " cycle" just to use the correct terminology lol
What was your AI protocol on 125mg/ week ace?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
a TRT clinic that actually prescribes trestolone (not FDA approved) along with TRT at a 5:2 test:trest ratio to maximize the benefits of TRT.
Lol, sounds legit

I believe The Population Council, the investor group (?) behind MENT as a contraceptive, have got it as a legit TRT option in Europe...or maybe they are pushing for it. Cant remember. But no test, anyway.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, can't forget the fact that trest does NOT bind to SHBG. This is huge.

I forget the exact numbers but let's say you inject 100mg of test c. Most of it (at least 80% of it, correct me if I'm wrong) gets bound with SHBG and is completely inactive.

So you really end up with 20mg of useable testosterone.

Now inject 100mg if trestolone, all of it ends up free. So you have 5 times more free androgen, not to mention that free androgen is 10x as potent as testosterone.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Not sure about exact numbers, but thats the gist of it I think. The halflife of MENT is so short precisely because it doesnt bind to SHBG.

Which on one hand makes it strange that it should stack so well with masteron. Thatd be my own preference too, trest+mast rather than trest+test.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure about exact numbers, but thats the gist of it I think. The halflife of MENT is so short precisely because it doesnt bind to SHBG.

Which on one hand makes it strange that it should stack so well with masteron. Thatd be my own preference too, trest+mast rather than trest+test.
Yes I was always under the impression that with trest you would ditch the test since it won’t really add much but another substrate for aromatase.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I was always under the impression that with trest you would ditch the test since it won’t really add much but another substrate for aromatase.
Yeah, pretty much.

In a "trt" setting, though, Im not so sure. MENT might be able to replace test in a subjective sense, but what about all the hormones test converts to that MENT doesnt? I dunno if MENT would be a suitable functional replacement.

Dr Rand Mcclain went over this briefly in one of his videos. That guy is about as liberal and sympathetic to bodybuilders methodologies as you could hope any American physician to be, but he ultimately was against the idea.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Kinda off topic, but speaking of SHBG..

I take 100mg test c for trt. Well 2 weeks ago I started takin 35mg a day of winny to help me cut some fat while sparing muscle, and the SHBG reducing effect of winny is very noticeable.

By day 2 gyno came back hard, my libido went way up, and I've been waking up with rock hard morning wood every morning.

Almost feels like I doubled my TRT dose.

Jus thought I'd share lol

Reactions: Nac

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
What was your AI protocol on 125mg/ week ace?
I think it was about .5 mg adex every 3 days wih 125mg ace per week. By feel, this worked well. Didnt get bloods though so i cant be too sure haha. Felt great though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kinda off topic, but speaking of SHBG..

I take 100mg test c for trt. Well 2 weeks ago I started takin 35mg a day of winny to help me cut some fat while sparing muscle, and the SHBG reducing effect of winny is very noticeable.

By day 2 gyno came back hard, my libido went way up, and I've been waking up with rock hard morning wood every morning.

Almost feels like I doubled my TRT dose.

Jus thought I'd share lol
Thanks for sharing.
The gyno part I wouldn't have anticipated, but understand how it could have happened.
Good stuff!
.... uhhh... except for the gyno part.
:)

Oldog

Awards
I think it was about .5 mg adex every 3 days wih 125mg ace per week. By feel, this worked well. Didnt get bloods though so i cant be too sure haha. Felt great though.
With the low doses being talked about here would you even need to take an AI for prophylactic reasons or just have it in hand in case? 10mg EOD is a lot less then 125/wk that’s been mentioned. For me, I’m more interested in lowering SHBG.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With the low doses being talked about here would you even need to take an AI for prophylactic reasons or just have it in hand in case? 10mg EOD is a lot less then 125/wk that’s been mentioned. For me, I’m more interested in lowering SHBG.
Are you thinking about trying Winny on cycle for that?