Experin labs

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you guys familiar with this lab? Any of you from UK know them, are they legit? Their prices are dirt cheap in comparison to other brands... I'm sorry if this is against the rules of forum.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t heard of them but in to see who has.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They seem to have legit site, but price almost too good to be truth... Thats why I'm suspicious

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In. They seem legit enough. I’d try it. Doses look solid. Still have to basically stack two or more to get best effects. I’d recommend the lgd,mk2866, and cardarine at two caps each a day or whatever you can afford if you get raws. Should be fun. Do they have anything but sarms? Doesn’t seem like it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you’ll find sarms falling in price rapidly over the next year.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In. They seem legit enough. I’d try it. Doses look solid. Still have to basically stack two or more to get best effects. I’d recommend the lgd,mk2866, and cardarine at two caps each a day or whatever you can afford if you get raws. Should be fun. Do they have anything but sarms? Doesn’t seem like it.
They seem to have sarms, peptides (not currently on stock) and HCG... I'll order soon their Mk 677, hopefully before january

Sambuca1

Awards
Has anyone tried this particular lab yet? I'm thinking of buying some of their GW to see if it's legit....prices seem too good to be true though.