First time liquid clen user Cycle?

Changing

Banned
Awards
Can any post a good first time sample clen cycle? if i do get clen most likely ill be using IBE's clen

Also when i do get that jittery feeling i would get that means it's working and that i don't have to go any higher than that correct?
Basically if you aint jittery u need more

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Can any post a good first time sample clen cycle? if i do get clen most likely ill be using IBE's clen

Also when i do get that jittery feeling i would get that means it's working and that i don't have to go any higher than that correct?
Basically if you aint jittery u need more
You don't need to feel jittery to know it's working. a good way to run clen is to run it for 2 weeks with a slow ramp up followed by an identical taper. 20mcg/20mcg/40mcg/40mcg/60mcg/60mcg/80mcg/80mcg/60mcg/60mcg/40mcg/40mcg/20mcg/20mcg

Then take 50mg of Benadryl at night for a week or so to help bring your Beta-2 receptors back up.

Clen can **** you up if you don't respect it. It causes a myriad of problems, most importantly cardiac related. If you use it with AAS, it has been shown to increase cardiac risk.

Squats

Awards
tapering down is not a must.... just make sure to take it in the mornin and take potassium and/or taurine throughout the day or you'll be sorry....

clen is a wonderful wonderful thing until you start abusin, then its nasty bro...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaddMaxxZ Anabolics 0
50Magnum Anabolics 23
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 25
OlivesJenn Supplements 6