Ok it's an odd ?

Country

Awards
So im on test all yr round and to be honest my nuts are completely gone as in if i banged a new chick id have to say i had nut cancer . in y'alls opinion you think theyll ever drop again. Its not a huge deal makes my shlong look bigger an up side

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgive me if I am wrong, but my instinct tells me you are lying for sport.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nah just generally, on this forum. Lol sorry man, i guess im pretty cynical, but to me u come off as a made up character.

Country

Awards
Made up nah can provide any proof needed boss

2018-09-09_15.26.33.jpg

The Arnold where i was not close to ready

Country

Awards
No need to lie bro 4 what when u put as much work as i have in this game come back and talk that

wrastler163

Awards
Someone with your physique, and thus your experience with AAS use, you know the answer better than anyone on here given we have no idea your cycle history.

When was your last cycle, how much time on PCT, how much time off, what did your last cycle look like, what does your yearly cycling look like?

Edit: PoSiTiVeFLoW also says you're a scammer; Curious to hear more about this, from both sides

Country

Awards
Positiveflow and i spoke im far from a scammer lol.he will recant that in a few days

Country

Awards
Cycle history
I ran very low doses for years like 300mgs of test and eq, as time went on and i continued to cycle i run somewhat decided to get my card and hold my own i started changing things. I stay on test and gh yr round. Right now im running
250mgs test e eod
200mgs tren e 200mgs mwf
Eq 1g
Dbol 50mgs ed
Then add winny
Gh 6iu ed after that

Ill run sust 250mgs mwf
Tbol 80mgs
Npp 600mgs
Eq 1g

Then

Test e 400mgs
Tren e 800mgs
Mast 600mgs
Gh 10iu
T3
Var 100mgs ed
Clen

And so on.

I eat 8 meals per day 1 shake, train 3 on 1 off 60min cardio ed . get bloodwork every 3 months. And so on . ive been training for 9 yrs hard before i was on and off. Any ?s im glad to answer and if anyone thinks im a lie its not hard i can post any pics wanted

Country

Awards
The issue with positiveflow yes i owe him which ill tske care of this week im fsr from a scammer and have top references to vouch found my lady ****ing my boy hsd to move which isnt his problem but i apologized i also owe 2 others just a few things im far from a scamner if we could post pics of gear ud see i have loads. So thete u have it i jave nothing to hide.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Look into running some HCG to bring your boys back while running all that gear. Pretty stardard stuff for most people who run gear year around, for just the reasons you mention. Your source should have it. It will increase your estorgen a little, but It helps with energy levels and sense of well-being, and of course causing testicles to function.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Damn that sucks. I don't know. Probably if you stopped using AAS and did an aggressive pct, you would eventually recover, but your competing. Maybe it has something to do with prolactin sides from running that much EQ and the tren and deca. Do you use caber or prami? Just a guess but maybe the prolactin is inhibiting your response to HCG.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe if you get off everything for a couple years. But I have no idea really. You’d have to talk to the nut doctor.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m no where near as educated on this stuff as loads of others on here but I’ve read about hpta restart protocols (spurfys I believe). Basically high dose hcg and clomid initially tapering off (easy to find with a search). Obviously you’d need to be off cycle (maybe after your next show). Throw that at them and see if they recover. If not see a nut doctor?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The issue with positiveflow yes i owe him which ill tske care of this week im fsr from a scammer and have top references to vouch found my lady ****ing my boy hsd to move which isnt his problem but i apologized i also owe 2 others just a few things im far from a scamner if we could post pics of gear ud see i have loads. So thete u have it i jave nothing to hide.
Still waiting... No tracking, no package. 7 weeks now, almost 8. Thanks for not honoring a basic trade. I was also first in line. If you can't complete my trade, WTF are you doing owing other people stuff to? Making more promises you can't or won't honor?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still waiting... No tracking, no package. 7 weeks now, almost 8. Thanks for not honoring a basic trade. I was also first in line. If you can't complete my trade, WTF are you doing owing other people stuff to? Making more promises you can't or won't honor?
did he charge you?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
did he charge you?
No it was a trade... He charged others, kept on making deals... though after he was already failing to complete a trade with me. It was equal swap I sent 2 vials in return for for 2 different vials... He only sent one sketchy label RP4U (Icelandic UGL) Test E bottle with lot = 123456. See pics... I tossed it have enough Test E.

Also, he just said he has lots of gear. Then I should be made whole as well as others.

The 2nd vial never made it, never will. Others lost $150 or so per deal. Ask swimfan65 and DemntedCowboy about their experience... Mathersby was also harassed a bit.

Scammers keep the promises coming... So they can continue to work 1 time, bad deals across the audience before vanishing. I just want him to vanish sooner now.
View attachment 171208
IMG_20180830_170024520.jpeg
IMG_20180830_170037322.jpeg

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
he told me he would send stuff to me and i could pay later...then he wanted payment up front lol! i think hes on drugs he slurs his typing! lmao!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No it was a trade... He charged others, kept on making deals... though after he was already failing to complete a trade with me. It was equal swap I sent 2 vials in return for for 2 different vials... He only sent one sketchy label RP4U (Icelandic UGL) Test E bottle with lot = 123456. See pics... I tossed it have enough Test E.

Also, he just said he has lots of gear. Then I should be made whole as well as others.

The 2nd vial never made it, never will. Others lost $150 or so per deal. Ask swimfan65 and DemntedCowboy about their experience... Mathersby was also harassed a bit.

Scammers keep the promises coming... So they can continue to work 1 time, bad deals across the audience before vanishing. I just want him to vanish sooner now.
View attachment 171208View attachment 171209View attachment 171210
Atleast you got "A" bottle. Lol. He still hasnt shipped anything him and I talked about. I was just lucky enough to say no payment till I get tracking.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guys sounds like a f*cking scum bag. Country are you too much of a pu$$y to go out into the real world and get your hands dirty doing some honest work? I can’t stand scammers and con artists. Get off this f*cking board. You type like your mentally challenged anyway and you have never offered anything of value to a single conversation. You said test boosters shut you down. That’s a pathetic level of ingnorance on your part. We’ll all become a little more enlightened in your absence.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Careful, don't even talk to him. He uses any level of contact as a "rep/reference". Will use your name too. It has been happening to me and Demntedcowboy. It's how scammers work a room, pretending he belongsin the group - like a wedding crasher but worse.

Country

Awards
Positiveflow did i pm apologizing about what a bottle or 2 i owe u which i said would go out monday but u had to come on here. Yea I slacked off and owe 3 guys less than a cycle i apologized to all i had some **** pop off on the home front my gf was banging my boy. Goddamn yall act like im scamming yall out out a ton of **** its all next to nothing now if u didnt get tracking monday bash all u want but save it till then.

Country

Awards
Bro i apologized truly to you **** im gonna scam u for less that my gym fee ull have a tracking monday if i recall i even gave u my number to call me relax yes i am truly sorry the time its taken to all 3 guys its not a lot of gear by any means my gf ****ing my boy and me moving isnt yalls fault im not hiding ive hit each person on pm and im sure you all have my cell number i have nothing to hide.

Country

Awards
Careful, don't even talk to him. He uses any level of contact as a "rep/reference". Will use your name too. It has been happening to me and Demntedcowboy. It's how scammers work a room, pretending he belongsin the group - like a wedding crasher but worse.
Bro what do i owe u 1 bottle or 2 if correct.

Country

Awards
View attachment 171268

Or this one since rp4u wasnt good enough. The marking on the labels comes from tape when you buy 50 to a 100 so u choose or ive got amps so as long as your happy ive got nothing to hide u could have called me bro we spoke on the phoneva few times use ur head im not beating u for small money **** test sells for under 20bucks wtf im im making did i rape anyone? Did i not pm and apologize to each even though its not ur problem give it a rest all will be good.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 171267

Would this brand be better
Sure with a tracking number. And it was the Tren Ace (you should have this as it's part of your cycle plan) I was hunting for And I gave you my address, twice already. 2x vials please and we would be oddly square. However, you need to get your personal life separate from your trades, deals. I just got out of the hospital from a grand-mal seizure when we traded, and I work and have kids... you'll find no pity here man. Crazy women or not.

Country

Awards
This is for tbe dropper bottles we traded correct? So you need 2 tren e or a u never received any bottle from me?
Your right personal life bro these were more favors orders are orders but yea my **** was torn upside down. U sent the 2 dropper bottles i didnt send u 1. Ill send u 2 tren just for the hassle and bro i never keep peoples addys

Country

Awards
This guys sounds like a f*cking scum bag. Country are you too much of a pu$$y to go out into the real world and get your hands dirty doing some honest work? I can’t stand scammers and con artists. Get off this f*cking board. You type like your mentally challenged anyway and you have never offered anything of value to a single conversation. You said test boosters shut you down. That’s a pathetic level of ingnorance on your part. We’ll all become a little more enlightened in your absence.
Didnt mean boosters i corrected myself prohoromons shut u down. And im no scammer ask these guys what i charged then call me a scammer. Besides that calling me out hop on stage until then let it be it was a mistake on my part all 3 deals probably were not even over 200$ so relax such a scammer yd i come back and 1st thing hit those guys on pm

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is for tbe dropper bottles we traded correct? So you need 2 tren e or a u never received any bottle from me?
Your right personal life bro these were more favors orders are orders but yea my **** was torn upside down. U sent the 2 dropper bottles i didnt send u 1. Ill send u 2 tren just for the hassle and bro i never keep peoples addys
What freaking favor? Get real... The amount of BRAIN DAMAGE it takes to deal with you, even if not a scammer...makes it not worth it!

Keep what you owe me. If you lost my address again, great! You're also blocked on my phone and this forum to me. Sayonara!

Country

Awards
Ill look through my pms for it u just pmed me all was good and i said itd be out monday why keep coming on here. Pm is fine or u want guys to chime in im so big scammer that got over on Everyone for like 200 bucks i wouldn't have come back to make it right relax bro ive got you Monday

Country

Awards
Plus its bad to keep guys addys but ill go through the pms just like we spoke in private. If u dont have a tracking number monday fry me fair enough.

Country

Awards
Bro im willing to have ur tracking number monday am but i dont have ur addy i dont keep guys addys its not safe nor smart so its on u and itll be sent priority so pm ur addy and its all taken care of

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What freaking favor? Get real... The amount of BRAIN DAMAGE it takes to deal with you, even if not a scammer...makes it not worth it!

Keep what you owe me. If you lost my address again, great! You're also blocked on my phone and this forum to me. Sayonara!
He’s using pics from frank griffins IFBB pro page on Instagram. He’s scamming you
IMG_0772.JPG