Swim's cut

Page 1 of 37 123 ... Last
  1. Swim's cut

Figured I'd start a thread...mostly to keep me focused and on target. So, the cut actually started about 3 weeks ago. Starting weight was 358. My lifts were very strong, but I just got tired of carrying the weight. Oh, I'm 44 6'6 and have 20 years of solid training under my belt and 15 years of gear use. I am always at least on Test. Starting tomorrow it will be test, tren, clen, and T3. I was astonished that the scale said 322 today. I am losing much faster than I anticipated. Not sure how much I want to lose, just wanted to see if I can truly peeled. Diet is the same, just way less carbs. Chicken and half a cup of rice 3 to 4 times a day. Today was back and shoulders, strength is slightly down. I haven't added cardio yet, as the weight is already dropping so fast. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the support. Good bunch of dudes here now.

2. Quote Originally Posted by swimfan65 View Post
    Figured I'd start a thread...mostly to keep me focused and on target. So, the cut actually started about 3 weeks ago. Starting weight was 358. My lifts were very strong, but I just got tired of carrying the weight. Oh, I'm 44 6'6 and have 20 years of solid training under my belt and 15 years of gear use. I am always at least on Test. Starting tomorrow it will be test, tren, clen, and T3. I was astonished that the scale said 322 today. I am losing much faster than I anticipated. Not sure how much I want to lose, just wanted to see if I can truly peeled. Diet is the same, just way less carbs. Chicken and half a cup of rice 3 to 4 times a day. Today was back and shoulders, strength is slightly down. I haven't added cardio yet, as the weight is already dropping so fast. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the support. Good bunch of dudes here now.
    I'm in
    Redcon1 Teir Operator
    •   

3. Oh yeah! In!
    •   

4. In!
    Use code RUTHERFORD30 to save 30%
    http://olympus-labs.com?rfsn=1265109.3d3526

5. In for some beast lifting
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

6. Before pics mandatory to appreciate the changes.
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.
  7. Swim's cut

SUB,and here also to support!

8. Sincerely hurt I wasn’t invited.
    (Joke. Just don’t let it happen again.)

Joking. Good luck Swim. Let’s see what 6’6 with a 6 pack looks like. Good luck brotha.
    This is your last chance, after this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

9. You ever consider DNP? Guys over at PM swear by it. I probably don’t need to tell you that though.
    This is your last chance, after this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

10. Hell yeah.
    Walking the long road.

11. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBlobby View Post
    You ever consider DNP? Guys over at PM swear by it. I probably don’t need to tell you that though.
    Double check but I think that's like source talk around here.
    Walking the long road.

12. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Before pics mandatory to appreciate the changes.
    Name:  0827181425b.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  961.6 KB

This is at about 330

13. Dang! Definitely in fir this one. Nice work coming out the gate full speed. ... that much weight in 3 weeks will get everyone excited!
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights."
    R.C.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeaph View Post
    Dang! Definitely in fir this one. Nice work coming out the gate full speed. ... that much weight in 3 weeks will get everyone excited!
    Trying to go slow to hold onto muscle and strength. Hopefully the tren helps with that. I'm guessing 290ish will be the sweet spot

15. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBlobby View Post
    Sincerely hurt I wasnít invited.
    (Joke. Just donít let it happen again.)

Joking. Good luck Swim. Letís see what 6í6 with a 6 pack looks like. Good luck brotha.
    Will add you to the list
    Redcon1 Teir Operator

16. Quote Originally Posted by swimfan65 View Post
    Trying to go slow to hold onto muscle and strength. Hopefully the tren helps with that. I'm guessing 290ish will be the sweet spot
    correct me if I'm wrong here but if you've at least got your trt dose of test and running tren alongside it.... I wouldn't think muscle loss would be an issue at all. In my book that's a wonder drug combination for any cut. Good luck to ya brother!
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights."
    R.C.

17. Nah, nah.... shirt off to keep it real!

Here my before pic from 2014:

Name:  nov2014.JPG
Views: 802
Size:  111.9 KB

Yes, it hurts my eyes too... LOL

18. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeaph View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong here but if you've at least got your trt dose of test and running tren alongside it.... I wouldn't think muscle loss would be an issue at all. In my book that's a wonder drug combination for any cut. Good luck to ya brother!
    My thoughts exactly...especially with the T3 which is catabolic.

19. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Nah, nah.... shirt off to keep it real!

Mad Respect!

20. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Nah, nah.... shirt off to keep it real!

I didnt post a shirt off pic. But thats because I didnt have any

Also.. @swimfan65 you should post pics in the Nuuudddzzz BankName:  72096.jpeg
Views: 788
Size:  106.0 KB
    Redcon1 Teir Operator

21. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Mad Respect!
    You made quite the change yourself young man
    Redcon1 Teir Operator

22. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I didnt post a shirt off pic. But thats because I didnt have any

Also.. @swimfan65 you should post pics in the Nuuudddzzz BankName:  72096.jpeg
Views: 788
Size:  106.0 KB
    More Mad Respect!

23. Name:  change.jpg
Views: 809
Size:  279.7 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
  2. PH's for a cutting?
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 06:57 PM
  3. Cutting/Water retention
    By Shake in forum Anabolics