sespress

Awards
My Cycle:
NPP 75/ml TD = 3x week.
Test E 300 = 1x week.
Mast 75/ml TD = PWO mostly
Exem = 12.5 EOD
Letro (on hand in case).

Sleep is good, eating is OK, but disrupted recently - I'll go into the rough timeline.

About 1 month in after starting the test I added the NPP. Man it was like I couldn't get OUT of bed, breathing heavier, even BP was a bit lower, I was seriously dragging. about 2 weeks into NPP dosing I got the dreaded erectile side effect. Not an issue I have Caber on hand for the 19-nor's JUST in case of this and/or boobies issues, seemed like a good plan to be stocked.

OK so I add .25mg Caber 2x week. This is 1 week post that.

Man! I have horrible issues with all of this stuff lol. I dunno if it's the NPP still making me drag, I can't imagine it is now that I'm using a bit of the TD Mast PWO, and being so far into the test e dosing, I should be cushioned from a low T scenario. So I figure it's likely Progesterone right? Caber dose is low, but as soon as I added it, a few days in I have terrible constipation from the caber. Christ I cannot win!

The dreaded erectile issue subsided like right around the time the constipation kicked in, which is why I'm pretty positive it's the caber doing that. Caber's half life is ... forever and 3 days, so I'm hesitant to dose it again, if the side from that kicks back in it'll be a few more days maybe before I get over it.

BP was 108/64 pulse 70 a moment ago. I feel ... massively tired still. Made it to the gym last night, performed admirably per my previous sessions this month, and a bit better than a month ago..... so I'm OK?

I'm like about to drop the NPP. I'm cycling for 16 weeks, I can drop it and do something else maybe, or should I push through? I've got a few things on hand, but I'm adverse to kicking any orals. I'm trying to stay away from the seriously liver toxic on this run.

So what do I try? Up the Test? Up the caber (I'll likely never **** again)? Add a ton of Miralax to my diet, *yuk?

I'm prone to some estrogenic sides which is why I am ready for that, this is a different ball of wax. NPP first time, so far I'm pretty meh on the stuff. Sides seem to be tough to handle.

Advice welcome.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Drink more water, and unfortunately drink more caffeine, and keep on trucking.

Everything other than Test and Trest makes me feel like shyt. Don’t really know why. Orals are even worse.

I go through this all the time, and even worse, same as you, I have to run Ralox, Letro, and Prami for Estro sides, which I’m sure makes me feel even worse.
You could abandon or move forward and make some adjustments. I like T3 and energy drinks personally for lethargy. And water and fiber for constipation. But I like AAS, so I personally move forward...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All Prolactin/Dopamine products make me lethargic as hell too btw.

sespress

Awards
Thanks for the reply, yeah I'm gonna go to like e4d with the caber and keep all other things equal, see if that helps. I read online that caber users get this a lot and that it doesn't last more than a week (if I can bear it).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Prami is worse. But the sex on either is just great. I only take at night which helps. Honestly if I just take Raloxifene with 19-Nors, I need very little else. But I tend to use overkill to ensure no estro OR prolactin sides.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I have the same damn problems. Switched from deca to tren a week ago. Since the deca is still in my system the prolactin/progesterone sides have increased ridiculously. Been taking prami, once it starts kicking in and I feel the tiredness seeping in i drink an energy drink or coffe, always makes the tiredness go away immediately. Only thing is even on days I don’t take prami I can easily sleep the whole day away, maby it’s the after affects from the prami or maby from the 19-nors. Test is only at 500mg so that shouldn’t be it. Anyone have advice. Also on eq

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think a lot of AAS just make some of us lethargic. I mean, I definitely need less sleep and train Harder. Taxes the nervous system. Always wondered this. Low dose test I feel great, low dose Trestolone, great. Most anything else, I kinda dragg a$$

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of AAS just make some of us lethargic. I mean, I definitely need less sleep and train Harder. Taxes the nervous system. Always wondered this. Low dose test I feel great, low dose Trestolone, great. Most anything else, I kinda dragg a$$
Yea I agree.

sespress

Awards
Yeah - I just gave up on it cody199477 I was thinking of the same thing, and then thought of the double progesteren in my system. I heard NPP is gonna be with me for what, like at least a month from my 1 month of application TD?

I'll be juicin till September, so I guess I have to kinda ride this out - or are you OK having swapped out like that? I have Tren A/E and Tren/Test NE stuff. I am a bitttttt scared to use it for the exact doubling the sides reason. I had to finally give up on CAber - constipation was epic, like medically bad. But NPP seems to eff my digestion up in other ways, always high acid reflux. Don't apply it for the last week? I'm going to go back to normal.

I think 4 weeks probably gave me no benefits. A bit pissed, but I upped the T to 500/w and I'm thinking about just taking var near the end of the cycle as always and calling it a botched 19-nor experiment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Dominus Anabolics 30
Anabolics 17