First time running superdrol

Mudveins

Awards
First 3 days on superdrol. Yesterday I was super dehydrated, had to down double my normal water intake. Last 2 days I have had a strange lower abdominal pain, very dull...almost like a stomach flu. And the lethargy was pretty bad yesterday after work. Taking 20mg a day. This will be my 7th cycle.

So my question is: do these symptoms lessen after the first week or so? Or is this something that will be lasting the next 3 weeks ie) does your body ever adjust to superdrol?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lots of water and vitamin rich foods, veggies, fruits, and a strong liver aid. Next time, go injectable SD. Waaaay less side effects.

Mudveins

Awards
Lots of water and vitamin rich foods, veggies, fruits, and a strong liver aid. Next time, go injectable SD. Waaaay less side effects.
Agreed, id way rather take injections that do orals, even if its winstrol. I hate having this **** going through my digestive tract. This time around, a friend talked me into trying superdrol to kickstart my cycle. Just hoping my body gets used to it... dehydration I can understand, and lethargy just comes with the territory of certain orals sometimes, but the minor gut ache is something I could live without.
Thanks for the reply, hoping others chime in to help me understand if this is normal in the first week.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First 3 days on superdrol. Yesterday I was super dehydrated, had to down double my normal water intake. Last 2 days I have had a strange lower abdominal pain, very dull...almost like a stomach flu. And the lethargy was pretty bad yesterday after work. Taking 20mg a day. This will be my 7th cycle.

So my question is: do these symptoms lessen after the first week or so? Or is this something that will be lasting the next 3 weeks ie) does your body ever adjust to superdrol?
Of it's only been 3 days I doubt it's from the sd

DennisC1986

Awards
In for info. Gonna be trying sd for the first time soon

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the amazing suck that is Superdrol. You’ll be half dead week 4, barely able to eat, YET STILL, contemplating upping dose and running it another week, it’s THAT damn good. Hahaha

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Plus, SD is doing none of that to you by day 3. So just drink water, and keep on trucking.

Mudveins

Awards
Of it's only been 3 days I doubt it's from the sd
Unless its a complete coincidence that the day after I start sdrol I got sick and started feeling like ****... then I dont know what else to attribute it to. Diet id the same and on point, meds are the same... only thing ive changed in the past 2/3 months is that on Tuesday I started Tren E and SD. Tren E is a long ester so theres no way its that. Im gonna stop SD and wait a few days... if its an immediate full recovery, then thats the answer.

Mudveins

Awards
Plus, SD is doing none of that to you by day 3. So just drink water, and keep on trucking.
Could it bot just be that my stomach/digestive tract is having issues with this particular oral?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not a Doctor. But there’s next to no risk running it at 10-20mg a day for 4 weeks. Unless you have severe liver disease already. Whatever is going on with your stomach, I’d bet money it’s unrelated. Give that SD a chance, it’s such an incredible hormone

Mudveins

Awards
I’m not a Doctor. But there’s next to no risk running it at 10-20mg a day for 4 weeks. Unless you have severe liver disease already. Whatever is going on with your stomach, I’d bet money it’s unrelated. Give that SD a chance, it’s such an incredible hormone
It’s not worth stopping for a few days to see if it’s unrelated?
Regardless I’d just stick with the Tren e and switch to dbol if it was. Already have it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It feels like it doesn’t matter to you what anyone thinks if it’s related or not. Chances are, it will go away, or you’ll stop taking it and it’ll go away as well. Good luck bro.

Mudveins

Awards
It feels like it doesn’t matter to you what anyone thinks if it’s related or not. Chances are, it will go away, or you’ll stop taking it and it’ll go away as well. Good luck bro.
Thanks man, regardless I appreciate you chiming in.

I skipped my 2nd dose at noon today and the stomach pain is no longer with me, although I’ve had a sore throat now for the majority of the day. So I’ve decided to drop the drol for a few days until I feel 100%.

For those of you looking at this post for Superdrol knowledge and what to expect, I will be starting it up again soon. I will post back here in a week and let you know if anything changes on the second attempt. Maybe I’ve just got unlucky and gotten sick. For now I’ll just continue with my long esters while a get past this.

Thanks to everyone who dropped a post. ��

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What on cycle supports are you taking? How much TUDCA?
Along with the water, those are very important questions.

Mudveins

Awards
I’m drinking 5-6 litres of water a day
For supports I’m taking:
NAC
Hymalian liver support
Vitamin c
Vitamin D
Vitamin E
Hawthorn berry extract
Celery seed extract
25 billion probiotic
Digestive enzymes
Multi vitamin
Vitamin b6
Aromasin
Nolvadex
Omega 3
Potassium
Calcium/magnesium/zinc combo
And prescription BP meds

Oh and Niacin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some beta testers ran sd at 50mg a day and stayed within normal range for liver values. Liver toxicity is over exaggerated a lot of things. A few days is not gonna do this unless you already have liver problems

DennisC1986

Awards
Not trying to hijack but just curious, since I'm guessing people who have run SD are chiming in here. Anyone run or know someone who's run fusion methdrol? That's why I was planning but just read some less than stellar reviews (ie zero results)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some beta testers ran sd at 50mg a day and stayed within normal range for liver values. Liver toxicity is over exaggerated a lot of things. A few days is not gonna do this unless you already have liver problems
I agree, it would be odd to be experiencing these sides from SD already, apart from pre-existing considerations.

But on the over exaggerating part.....I don't personally know those beta testers, but I do personally know myself, and some other people who have experienced bad sides from SD. ... although not this quickly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree, it would be odd to be experiencing these sides from SD already, apart from pre-existing considerations.

But on the over exaggerating part.....I don't personally know those beta testers, but I do personally know myself, and some other people who have experienced bad sides from SD. ... although not this quickly.
I like the way you think, personal experience trumps all studies and hearsay in my opinion. That said I've ran lots of different orals and nac is all I used to use and no issues ever. Even when I partied on cycle. Maybe a day or 2 Of dark piss and whatever but nothing major

Mudveins

Awards
So clearly no on has any objections to my support protocols.... safe to say maybe im just sick? Lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So clearly no on has any objections to my support protocols.... safe to say maybe im just sick? Lol
That's the question of the day, my man. I hope so.

I'm usually not a big proponent of multi-compound formulas....except in the case of on cycle protection. Cell Cycle assist and several others have worked very hard to cover all the bases with their products. (I can tell you put a lot of consideration into yours as well). ...just something to think about for next time.

DennisC1986

Awards
3 days does seem pretty early to run into major sides. Unless you're literally allergic to the compound, or something about the fillers or whatever upsets you're stomach, I think it'd be too early to say it's the superdrol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like the way you think, personal experience trumps all studies and hearsay in my opinion. That said I've ran lots of different orals and nac is all I used to use and no issues ever. Even when I partied on cycle. Maybe a day or 2 Of dark piss and whatever but nothing major
Yeah bro, first hand experience can't be bought.

I'm a big TUDCA proponent, but a lot of guys I know use Nac...and it's got science to back it up.
I'm glad we have these things available to us now.

Mudveins

Awards
3 days does seem pretty early to run into major sides. Unless you're literally allergic to the compound, or something about the fillers or whatever upsets you're stomach, I think it'd be too early to say it's the superdrol
Well I’ll know next week if it does the same thing. Only way I’ll know for sure... currently binging on Halls and Fisherman’s friends lol

Mudveins

Awards
That's the question of the day, my man. I hope so.

I'm usually not a big proponent of multi-compound formulas....except in the case of on cycle protection. Cell Cycle assist and several others have worked very hard to cover all the bases with their products. (I can tell you put a lot of consideration into yours as well). ...just something to think about for next time.
I don’t recognize the name Cell Cycle assist , is that an ancillaries company?

DennisC1986

Awards
CEL is the brand, cycle assist would be the product. I plan on running extra nac and tudca with my arimacare when I start SD. I don't know about you guys but I'll spend the extra 20 bucks to have a month's worth of that protection

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t recognize the name Cell Cycle assist , is that an ancillaries company?
Yeah, it's actually CEL (Competitive Edge Labs) Cycle Assist.

CEL used to be one of the biggest names in "supplements".

It's good stuff.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
FLast 2 days I have had a strange lower abdominal pain, very dull...almost like a stomach flu. And the lethargy was pretty bad yesterday after work.
Like the others said, I doubt it is the SD. With that said, orals as of recent seem to disrupt my GI tract, to the point I have cut short my cycle.

Mudveins

Awards
Like the others said, I doubt it is the SD. With that said, orals as of recent seem to disrupt my GI tract, to the point I have cut short my cycle.
Yea man, I hear that I developed IBS a year and a half ago, so there are a lot of things that cause me stomach pain, maybe SD just doesnt sit well. Thst being said, ive run oral winstrol and tbol this past year and wasnt bothered at all. And also I still feel like trash so it would seems its not the SD, except maybe the stomach pain, that stopped when I skipped the last dose.

Tempted to run injectables only

Mudveins

Awards
Yeah, it's actually CEL (Competitive Edge Labs) Cycle Assist.

CEL used to be one of the biggest names in "supplements".

It's good stuff.
Lol , so I checked out the the Cycle assist ... its got almost the exact blend off half of what im taking. Next cycle I might save some money and cupboard space and just buy a few bottles of that.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
My list or acceptable orals to getting pretty short, despite successful run in the past. Hopefully yours works out for you.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With the stronger orals like s drol l learned to take the smallest dose possible to still see gainz. I get indigestion zero apetite bp goes up. Try 15 mg per day if dosing allows. Liquid or capsules?

Mudveins

Awards
With the stronger orals like s drol l learned to take the smallest dose possible to still see gainz. I get indigestion zero apetite bp goes up. Try 15 mg per day if dosing allows. Liquid or capsules?
10mg tabs. My last cycle was 80mg tbol and 60mg winstrol (alongside test and deca), I dont know why this is so intolerable... ive run adrol and M1T as well and never had these issues.... its just f***ed

Mudveins

Awards
10mg tabs. My last cycle was 80mg tbol and 60mg winstrol (alongside test and deca), I dont know why this is so intolerable... ive run adrol and M1T as well and never had these issues.... its just f***ed

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never took such high dosage of methyl orals like yourself. I think s drol is just very hepatoxic. Although I thought m1t was most toxic oral available.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always find arimacare pro and extra tudca ( to make tudca up to 1.2gr) does the job( alongside my usual vits, fish oils etc) my last cycle was dmz epistane with test and the only sides I had were back pumps which I got rid of with taurine

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But my next cycle I’ll be kicking it off with a few weeks of sd so in for the gorey details

Mudveins

Awards
But my next cycle I’ll be kicking it off with a few weeks of sd so in for the gorey details
Well today im up at 530am with what feels like strep throat so I continued with my orning dose of superdrol. I guess ill run it at 10mg a day till inget past this and then go back to 20mg, at least that way ill notice it in my system when this all passes. Still unsure of how this all happened, funnily enough... I found a bodybuilding.com forum from 2007 where a guy listed the exact symtoms I have and called it Superdrol flu.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Never got flue symptoms, but the one time I bumped my dosage to 30 mg per day, well that felt like hell week! Never did that again.

Funny enough, SD helps with gains, but the more I took, the less food I could get down. So increasing the dose ended up being counter productive as far as gains.

DennisC1986

Awards
What brand are you using? Forgive me if you mentioned it already

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if it’s worth taking mk677 to help add hunger

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It can get pretty rough sometimes (no hunger), especially toward the end of the cycle. I advise keeping shakes on hand, and always be ready to slam some food when your stomach doesn't object. LOL.