Anybody else stocking up on SARMS?

Slapoyjoe

My sense is that within a few months to a year that sarms will be reclassified as a controlled substance and will be illegal. Pharma wants their cut. The Council for Responsble Nutrition is lobbying for just such a change in legislation. Rather than using bitcoin for some shady Chinese company or worrying about customs confiscating my packages, I’m stocking up. I’ve already got more than a year’s supply of ostarine and LGD. I’m going to get a lot more, too.

Are any of you stocking up on SARMS? Am I being too paranoid? How long do you think we have?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it sucks. they are getting alot more to be a pain in the ass dealing with buying them.

when they get made illegal, im just going to end up on steroids. not that theres anything wrong with that. but i liked the fact that sarms were legal, easy to get, no needle.(recovering drug addict) ah well.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
now excuse me while i go to the store and buy a bottle of vodka and some cigarettes...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I worried about this 3 years ago when Olympus and everyone else was getting letters from the fda about selling sarms.
I stocked up, but after about a year and a half, I sold everything.
It was good I bought all Olympus stuff, as I was able to get a good bit more than I paid.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Slapoyjoe

I guess the real question is how much notice consumers of SARMS will have before the curtain closes.

I’m in Europe so I’ll probably have a few more weeks to buy from regional sources I’d imagine.

However, there could be a coordinated effort to shut down SARMS sales worldwide at the same time.

So how much notice do you guys think we will realistically have?

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
My sense is that within a few months to a year that sarms will be reclassified as a controlled substance and will be illegal. Pharma wants their cut. The Council for Responsble Nutrition is lobbying for just such a change in legislation. Rather than using bitcoin for some shady Chinese company or worrying about customs confiscating my packages, I’m stocking up. I’ve already got more than a year’s supply of ostarine and LGD. I’m going to get a lot more, too.

Are any of you stocking up on SARMS? Am I being too paranoid? How long do you think we have?
This is why I am using this new account. My old one was too open.

Youtube shut my sarms based channel down, so I'm starting my own website but doing it with more anonymity.

That being said, sarms are not going anywhere for a bit, unless someone drafts legislation to change the designer anabolic steroid control act.

This has not happened yet, so for now the only risks are to vendors that market them as supplements, affiliates that refer people to sites and give advice as though they're supplements.

The FDA has written several formal letters and raided enhanced athlete based on the way the companies marketed the compounds, they aren't regulated to he used as supplements.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is why I am using this new account. My old one was too open.

Youtube shut my sarms based channel down, so I'm starting my own website but doing it with more anonymity.

That being said, sarms are not going anywhere for a bit, unless someone drafts legislation to change the designer anabolic steroid control are ct.

This has not happened yet, so for now the only risks are to vendors that market them as supplements, affiliates that refer people to sites and give advice as though they're supplements.

The FDA has written several formal letters and raided enhanced athlete based on the way the companies marketed the compounds, they aren't regulated to he used as supplements.
Subbed. Interested in beginning resaerch in sarms cycles soon so hope they at least stay for a couple years.

Brenwad

Awards
It may well make people open to using much more effective compounds called test,eq,dbol etc

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Sarms have never given me any decent results I couldn't have gotten with diet/proper training. Wish PH's were still around and SARMs were the ones that got banned.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sarms have never given me any decent results I couldn't have gotten with diet/proper training. Wish PH's were still around and SARMs were the ones that got banned.
SARMS are banned in capped format in the USA, and probably going to t be in EU as well.
It's the RC Companies that are operating in a grey area and loophole in the law that is the only thing keeping them from being gone. That and the patent holders grip. I'm not sure how that part of it works except with regard to Ostarine. I believe GSK is cracking down.

That's why natural anabolics are the real wave of the future.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this in the us only ?
Yes. Regarding capped SARMS, and liquid based SARMS in suspension.
It's only a matter of time, like DMAA (in a way) I'm not comparing the two by any stretch, only in *F.D.A* actions.
I write the name that way because I don't want to invoke the name of the devil... :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Serious individuals will always be looking for serious PEDs, legal or not.

SARMs will go away likely but steroids won’t stop being produced. People are just going to move onto stronger gear.

Stocking up is only worth it if the price is right. Why buy LGD for 60-80/bottle when it’s closing out vs test for 40? The guys who got SD for $15/bottle, that’s what you stock up on. But it has to be cheap enough to turn a profit if you need to sell off the stash.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Regarding capped SARMS, and liquid based SARMS in suspension.
It's only a matter of time, like DMAA (in a way) I'm not comparing the two by any stretch, only in *F.D.A* actions.
I write the name that way because I don't want to invoke the name of the devil... :)
Got you, well thankfully in this case I'm not living in us anymore haha. I do love the us though.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you think about it people will still get them, I mean steroids are illegal in the states right? So no one can get them any more right?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't think you heard the man right. Natural anabolics are the wave of the future.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Serious individuals will always be looking for serious PEDs, legal or not.

SARMs will go away likely but steroids won’t stop being produced. People are just going to move onto stronger gear.

Stocking up is only worth it if the price is right. Why buy LGD for 60-80/bottle when it’s closing out vs test for 40? The guys who got SD for $15/bottle, that’s what you stock up on. But it has to be cheap enough to turn a profit if you need to sell off the stash.
Got you, well thankfully in this case I'm not living in us anymore haha. I do love the us though.
If you think about it people will still get them, I mean steroids are illegal in the states right? So no one can get them any more right?
I'm unsure about anyone closing the grey area of SARMS. I am not a person in the know, and this is conjecture on my part.

People will always obtain steroids. Yes, they are prescribed as well with good reason. They work. They are abused as well without the proper education, and safety measures in place. It is why you see people dying of cardiovascular disease far too early. They look good though.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think you heard the man right. Natural anabolics are the wave of the future.
I'm very hopeful the future is indeed in powerful and natural 'steroids' that can enhance and enrich our lives to obtain the same fitness goals. It's a worthy journey for the few with the constitution to take it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm very hopeful the future is indeed in powerful and natural 'steroids' that can enhance and enrich our lives to obtain the same fitness goals. It's a worthy journey for the few with the constitution to take it.
Hey, if that happens believe me I’m interested. But nobody has done it yet, ever. Nothing even comes close to comparing to exogenous androgens and SARMs in performance enhancement.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey, if that happens believe me I’m interested. But nobody has done it yet, ever. Nothing even comes close to comparing to exogenous androgens and SARMs in performance enhancement.
This. If I can take some roots, bark and sh!t and get dbol like effects I'm all for it.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SARMS are banned in capped format in the USA, and probably going to t be in EU as well.
It's the RC Companies that are operating in a grey area and loophole in the law that is the only thing keeping them from being gone. That and the patent holders grip. I'm not sure how that part of it works except with regard to Ostarine. I believe GSK is cracking down.

I bet the FDA will add some sarms to the ban list in a year or two and just be done with it...thing is companies are always inventing new sarms so it is something they will have to keep doing over and over.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bet the FDA will add some sarms to the ban list in a year or two and just be done with it...thing is companies are always inventing new sarms so it is something they will have to keep doing over and over.
The companies using the SARMS for sale didn't invent them. They don't hold the patents for them. Once that gets enforced, they will have no leg to stand on. Sure, the scientists will get more research money to modify and improve them with hope, but that doesn't mean the crack down wouldn't happen as soon as the first new SARMS hit the pavement. I can be wrong. I'm ok with being wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

The more competition, the better for natural anabolics to have a bar to shoot for, not to bow down to.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Now you’ll just be forced to do it right the first time around instead of Messing with sarms for 2 years first :)

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
The companies using the SARMS for sale didn't invent them. They don't hold the patents for them. Once that gets enforced, they will have no leg to stand on. Sure, the scientists will get more research money to modify and improve them with hope, but that doesn't mean the crack down wouldn't happen as soon as the first new SARMS hit the pavement. I can be wrong. I'm ok with being wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

The more competition, the better for natural anabolics to have a bar to shoot for, not to bow down to.
What do you mean by natural anabolic? Just like Follidrone and things like that?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you mean by natural anabolic? Just like Follidrone and things like that?
I think like beyond VECTOR, which is proving itself the strongest natural anabolic out now.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For whom is this comment intended? Who's Russo?
I did a quick search on Dr. Google and it came up with someone from EA.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You run Vector? If so, what kind of results?
Two weeks into it. Stacking Follidrone 2.o / Vector
I've used Follidrone 2.0 solo before.

• Vivid Dreams
  • Better Sleep
  • More power output (Cut time on my ride to work)
  • Endurance
  • No DOMS
  • Muscle Fullness / Pump
  • Losing body fat / not muscle
  • Better mood
  • Some areas of muscle separation (Specifically on my calves / quads)
I'm not even in the gym yet, and that's from riding my bike.

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
SARMS are gone, so the FDA is pushing me towards gear!

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SARMS are gone, so the FDA is pushing me towards gear!
Not quite yet bro but in the near future they will be just as difficult to get as opposed to just going on the internet and to your doorstep no problem..But at the point they're really not even worth messing around with..

Slapoyjoe

New legislation brought by Hatch of Utah. Sarms are definitely going down: http://www.nutritionaloutlook.com/regulatory/sarms-control-act-would-strengthen-deas-power-enforce-against-sarms-dietary-supplements

I’ve got a year’s worth in stock and will be getting more once the ax falls in the USA. I also saw that Enhanced Athlete is no longer selling them at all. Tick tock, people.

As for the hate, I prefer sarms since I have decent natural testosterone levels. I also like that they’re legal...for now...

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New legislation brought by Hatch of Utah. Sarms are definitely going down: http://www.nutritionaloutlook.com/regulatory/sarms-control-act-would-strengthen-deas-power-enforce-against-sarms-dietary-supplements

I’ve got a year’s worth in stock and will be getting more once the ax falls in the USA. I also saw that Enhanced Athlete is no longer selling them at all. Tick tock, people.

As for the hate, I prefer sarms since I have decent natural testosterone levels. I also like that they’re legal...for now...
Terrible news in that aricle! Unfortunately I think this bill will have bipartisan support as it is being proposed by both a Democrat and Republican. I guess this means all that will be left is the Andros and who knows if they will stick around either after all that is going on with the FDA and Hi Tech. Unfortunatly big brother seems to think we can’t make decisions for ourselves so they will make the decisions for us!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

DAMN... anyone know what the timeline for getting the bill passed looks like? I.e., do we most likely have 3 months, 6 months, a year, etc. to stock-up on SARMs?

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Most bills die before they pass, they usually get amended and the like but not sure on this one.

Slapoyjoe

I think it could go quite quickly. The pharma Industry, NCAA, NFL, etc. are all on board. The bill is drafted by both republicans and democrats. It’s going to happen.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I think it could go quite quickly. The pharma Industry, NCAA, NFL, etc. are all on board. The bill is drafted by both republicans and democrats. It’s going to happen.
True too. If that happens, I'll have to switch to ph's for legal reasons.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most bills die before they pass, they usually get amended and the like but not sure on this one.
Unfortunatly I doubt there are many who will vote against this one. Does anyone know if the prohormone bill passed on the first vote? The answer to that probably would give the answer to the sarm bill approval process.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
True too. If that happens, I'll have to switch to ph's for legal reasons.
I’m going to just run andros for legal reasons if the bill ends up passing. It is too bad too because the sarms were easier on the liver and blood pressure.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I’m going to just run andros for legal reasons if the bill ends up passing. It is too bad too because the sarms were easier on the liver and blood pressure.
Andros as in test? That's way less legal here stateside

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Fookin fat old politicians! They don't want us to be swole and taking their trophy wives!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let’s just hope they don’t classify MK as SARM lol.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
No... 1 andro, 4 andro, Epi Andro, and androsterone. These are still legal in USA because they are dhea based.
I asked, what we results with those compared to sarms?

I'm thinking of stopping what I'm doing as well what songs are going to curl hormones but I don't know enough about them to do them safely yet.

I'm day 13 on rad 140 and don't know about the results yet. I feel like I should be getting bigger results but I'm also on maintenance calories trying to do a body recomposition so that might be affecting it

Slapoyjoe

Let’s just hope they don’t classify MK as SARM lol.
This is actually a good point. They will have to come up with a definition that will catch everything, yes, probably also MK and GW, as well as future developments.