3 COMPOUND CUTS

Fitfan2

Awards
Hello I am a woman and I was told by my shop manager that 3 Compound Cuts is a great product to take to shred and get lean. I read the back of the bottle and it says "women should not take this product under no circumstances" now I am a little afraid to take it. Any advice

I need to build muscles I am 48 years old and workout a lot and my muscles are not as I would like them to be.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
without knowing whats in 3 Compound Cuts. its hard to say. Why dont you post the label..or ingredient profile.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely, under no circumstances, would I advise you as a woman to take this for any reason.

The first compound is DMZ, similar to superdrol because it’s more or less two bonded molecules but is actually less effective.
The second is a designer I know nothing about methyldiazirinol. Making 2 methylated compounds.
The third is 17-Andro, which I have no idea on it’s efficacy or even effectiveness at that rate.

You’re better off doing an Osta/cardarine cycle in my opinion. As long as you’re past childbearing stages and/or are willing to take a risk on possible effects on your ovaries.

This shop is a bunch of crooks, and should not be trusted. They are the exact reason I got out of the supplement game, it’s all about a dollar and I bet they sell you that bottle for 100 of them.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second this.... The guy who sold you that should be shot. I would take it back asap.

Look into ostarine if you want to build some muscle at 10 mg/day for 5-6 weeks. Women have great results on this since its not actually hormonal. It will definitely help you build some muscle.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
What the **** is wrong with people? Your shop manager is either fake and doesn't know what he is talking about or is a complete scumbag.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do not take this product. Clearly you’re thinking this was a fat burnin g product. It’s not. Those are anabolic steroids

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go get your money back and tell the person who sold you it that I said they’re retarded :]

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This place should seriously be burnt down. If it were near my I would gladly go in and school this ducking guy

Fitfan2

Awards
I really thank all of your replies, I will definitely take it back. Is so hard to trust people when it comes t these thing.

Thank you all

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should name and shame the place, because that is dangerous.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely, under no circumstances, would I advise you as a woman to take this for any reason.

The first compound is DMZ, similar to superdrol because it’s more or less two bonded molecules but is actually less effective.
The second is a designer I know nothing about methyldiazirinol. Making 2 methylated compounds.
The third is 17-Andro, which I have no idea on it’s efficacy or even effectiveness at that rate.

You’re better off doing an Osta/cardarine cycle in my opinion. As long as you’re past childbearing stages and/or are willing to take a risk on possible effects on your ovaries.

This shop is a bunch of crooks, and should not be trusted. They are the exact reason I got out of the supplement game, it’s all about a dollar and I bet they sell you that bottle for 100 of them.
methyldiazirinol is Triumphalis and should not be taken by a woman. Its a DHT based steroid