Androvar Cycle

Ndelgiorno

Awards
Hey all,

I am new to the site and looking into doing my first cycle and wanna go the androvar route. I have done a lot of research throughout this site and online as well, but it seems everyone has something different to say so I’m trying to get a pretty definitive answer to this cycle and also look for suggestions.

I am looking to cut body fat mostly and not bulk to much right now. I’m 26 and weigh about 185lbs, about 18% body fat.

Androvar at 400mg for 6 weeks
Blockade by Asphalt Labs during the entire cycle
Post 3x for a month
Novaldex 50/50/25/25 (Might have access, but tough to get ahold of the guy and not set in stone)
Also was gonna get DHT shampoo just to be safe, I got thick hair but better safe than sorry.

Please let me know what you all think. I’m open to suggestions and this was also a recommendation to me by someone who is experienced. Please recommend a PCT cycle with the mindset I CANT get Nolva or Clomid. Would also take suggestions with it included.

Sorry for the long post but thank you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you can't get in a serm typically I say no serm no cycle. If you want to continue with it then you can always look toward an otc pct product such as blr rebirth + ol sup3r pct or something along those lines.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^^This...No Serm, No Cycle

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
400mg of Epiandro for 6 weeks will not do much if anything. You need something with some horsepower here. Add in 330 of 1Andro and up the Epiandro (Androvar) to 750-1000 and now you have something to start with.

Yeah...and you need a serm man.

Ndelgiorno

Awards
Alright so I went back to the drawing board. Since this is my first cycle, I don’t feel comfortable dosing Androvar at 1000 mg. I don’t really want to lose hair and I surely don’t want my Jimmy to not work and libido to go down. So, see the below and let me know thoughts? Again, I’m very keen on not losing jimmy function and not losing hair so please keep these things in mind when recommending.

Androvar - 400/400/400/600/600/600
1Andro (IML Super andro 1?) - 330 the entire time
Blockade during entire cycle as dosed
Nolva -20/20/10/10
Alphamas XT - ? Recommend dose and timeframe please
DHT shampoo bc I wanna keep my luscious hair

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I went back to the drawing board. Since this is my first cycle, I don’t feel comfortable dosing Androvar at 1000 mg. I don’t really want to lose hair and I surely don’t want my Jimmy to not work and libido to go down. So, see the below and let me know thoughts? Again, I’m very keen on not losing jimmy function and not losing hair so please keep these things in mind when recommending.

Androvar - 400/400/400/600/600/600
1Andro(company recommendations please?) - 330 the entire time
Blockade during entire cycle as dosed
Nolva -20/20/10/10
Alphamas XT - ? Recommend dose and timeframe please
DHT shampoo bc I wanna keep my luscious hair
Jump it up to at least the 600 the whole time. If you're worried about libido you want to run this high. I still recommend 1000. If you're worried about keeping your junk working, this is gonna help. Add in 330 of 4Andro and you have a solid base.

I wouldn't worry about the hair. 1200 of Epiandro didn't mess with mine and I'm in my 40's. Everyone is different though.

For the 1 Andro, go with Olympus Labs Sup3r-1 or Super Mandro by Hard Rock. Both solid.

Ndelgiorno

Awards
Jump it up to at least the 600 the whole time. If you're worried about libido you want to run this high. I still recommend 1000. If you're worried about keeping your junk working, this is gonna help. Add in 330 of 4Andro and you have a solid base.

I wouldn't worry about the hair. 1200 of Epiandro didn't mess with mine and I'm in my 40's. Everyone is different though.

For the 1 Andro, go with Olympus Labs Sup3r-1 or Super Mandro by Hard Rock. Both solid.
So what’s the difference with 4 andro and 1 andro? I like what 1andro has to offer. So going by what you said, does the below look better? Also, Olympus Labs discontinued their 1andro.

Androvar - 600mg for 6 weeks
1Andro (IML Super andro 1) - 330 for 6 weeks
Blockade - recommended dose 6 weeks
Nolva - 20/20/10/10 after my last day of Androvar and 1andro.
DHT shampoo bc I just wanna be safe haha
Alphamax XT - yes or no? Dosage? Timeframe?

Let me know what you think of this?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Don't use IML. You will need like 5 bottles for a 6 week run man. Hella low dosed. You really do need to run andros for 8 weeks to get the most out of it.

1 Andro is where your horsepower is at. It converts to 1-Testosterone. This will cause your body to suppress natural test production. This causes low libido, lethargy, etc. 4 Andro acts as a base, converts to test and will help with the suppression. Picture this.....1-Test drops your natural test, 4 Andro replaces some of that to make you feel better/normal during the cycle.

Ndelgiorno

Awards
Don't use IML. You will need like 5 bottles for a 6 week run man. Hella low dosed. You really do need to run andros for 8 weeks to get the most out of it.

1 Andro is where your horsepower is at. It converts to 1-Testosterone. This will cause your body to suppress natural test production. This causes low libido, lethargy, etc. 4 Andro acts as a base, converts to test and will help with the suppression. Picture this.....1-Test drops your natural test, 4 Andro replaces some of that to make you feel better/normal during the cycle.
So you recommend doing 4andro instead of 1andro? Or doing both?

Keeping in mind the dosage comfortability and concerns, libido, hairloss, keeping Little jimmy pumping. I want to add some lean muscle and strength but lose a good amount of body fat. I am eating a clean strict diet, at about 2100 calories. What would you recommend as a solid first cycle? Sorry I know it’s been a lot of back and fourth just trying to get a set in stone answer. I really do appreciate your help.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
A perfect andro cycle would be 1Andro/4Andro/EpiAndro dosed at 330/330/1000.

Running 4Andro by itself is pointless. It's just a base.
Running EpiAndro by itself is pointless. It's more of a feel good supplement and you might notice some hardness.

If you are doing this to mainly lose body fat, then I will have to say to drop the whole andro cycle and just cut. You don't need these to drop body fat. I do not use my cycle to cut. It's a waste of a run IMO.

If you want to run something....based on your goals...I would probably recommend Ostarine. It will be a hell of a lot cheaper than the andros too.

Ndelgiorno

Awards
A perfect andro cycle would be 1Andro/4Andro/EpiAndro dosed at 330/330/1000.

Running 4Andro by itself is pointless. It's just a base.
Running EpiAndro by itself is pointless. It's more of a feel good supplement and you might notice some hardness.

If you are doing this to mainly lose body fat, then I will have to say to drop the whole andro cycle and just cut. You don't need these to drop body fat. I do not use my cycle to cut. It's a waste of a run IMO.

If you want to run something....based on your goals...I would probably recommend Ostarine. It will be a hell of a lot cheaper than the andros too.
Is the above perfect for an experienced user? I feel it’s a bit extreme for someone just starting, especially from what I have seen. What would the above results be with my diet, about 2000-2100 calories, low fat, higher carbs and protein. With 600 androvar instead of 1000?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
It's perfect for a beginner. It's not extreme at all. Not sure where you have seen that it is.

I can't give you what your results would be. That's up to you man. Your cals look low though. How tall are you?

I don't know what kind of training experience you have. What are your numbers on the big 3 lifts?

Ndelgiorno

Awards
It's perfect for a beginner. It's not extreme at all. Not sure where you have seen that it is.

I can't give you what your results would be. That's up to you man. Your cals look low though. How tall are you?

I don't know what kind of training experience you have. What are your numbers on the big 3 lifts?
I’m about 5’9 and some change. Might be 5’10 if I’m lucky on a good day. I have low calories right now bc I am 2.5 weeks into cutting right now so I’m on a caloric deficit. And as for the big 3, I don’t really do regular bench. Due to shoulder reconstruction surgery not long ago, I felt more comfortable doing DB bench and regular bothered my shoulder. Deadlift like 285 and squats like 250. Have been doing lower weight and higher reps lately

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking to preserve muscle and cut. Osta should work for your needs

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Do some searching. Ostarine MK-2866.

You could get by without on cycle support, but I would probably half dose Ar1macare Pro or Cycle Assist

As far as pct goes....you can do something like nolva 20/10/10 or clomid 50/25/25 or 25/25/25/25.

Just out of curiosity, why did you pick nolva over clomid. If you are worried about getting everything working again, clomid is better at restarting the hpta.

Ndelgiorno

Awards

You could get by without on cycle support, but I would probably half dose Ar1macare Pro or Cycle Assist

As far as pct goes....you can do something like nolva 20/10/10 or clomid 50/25/25 or 25/25/25/25.

Just out of curiosity, why did you pick nolva over clomid. If you are worried about getting everything working again, clomid is better at restarting the hpta.
No reason for picking one over the other. Just picked nolva hahaha if clomid is better I’ll go that route

Ndelgiorno

Awards

So I think I’m going to do Ostarine MK-2866 cycle as it seems to better fit my needs. Can you let me know if the below looks alright and suggest if I need anything else as I read it can possibly lower libido and have some estrogen sides like puffy nips.

Osterine MK-2866 at 20-25mg for 4-6 weeks (please recommend a good brand, I would like pill form)
Ar1macare during the entire time (half dose)
Clomid or Nolva (open to recommendations)

I hope this will be finalized, please let me know. I just need to find where to buy the pills.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used ostarine and s4 to help cut last year but the total cut lasted about 5 months and I only incorporated them for the last 8 weeks. Didn't run cycle support but did run clomid for pct. At the end of the day most of these things will only slightly effect your results for the better. You need to have your diet and training (mainly diet) in point and already be seeing the results your after then sarms etc will help with holding on to a little more muscle or in the case of S4 help look more hard and vascular. If your jumping on these because your not seeing results "naturally" then they won't solve that problem.