Lgd pct help

Jcc7220

Awards
To everyone that’s takin LGD I have been taking 5 mg’s ED I’ll probably take it from 6-8 weeks. I have Nolvadex i think not sure if it’s reall it probably is just question it. Anyways do you think a questionable nolva will be a good enough PCT
I asked on other threads but no one replied

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
For a short run/ low dose lgd cycle nolva + super pct is fine. No need to overcomplicate it. Add in x gels and m test as needed.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the LGD working out, do you feel stronger.

Jcc7220

Awards
Yanno I believe LGD should be ran with test but at 5mg’s you can get away without running test. I ran mk677 as well and I’m on my third month. That being said I have grown a little bit not much though I definitely feel fuller, mentally I feel bigger.
I ran 10mg’s for a few days and lost all libido suppresses to much for me at that dose 4/5mg’s is my sweet spot.
Ok I’m going to use my questionable nolvadex thanks guys

Jcc7220

Awards
What about the nolva makes you question it lol
I got it from a company that gave me bunk gear the nolva is a different brand then the bunk gear. And I got different brand gear from the same company and it was fine so there’s a chance it’s bunk. Then again they gave it to me to sample so maybe it is real I wish there was a way for me to find out

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
I got it from a company that gave me bunk gear the nolva is a different brand then the bunk gear. And I got different brand gear from the same company and it was fine so there’s a chance it’s bunk. Then again they gave it to me to sample so maybe it is real I wish there was a way for me to find out
I’m not sure but isn’t there a way to send a sample of something in to a lab and they’ll test the purity of it? Other than that I think the only way is to try it out

Jcc7220

Awards
If it turns out to be bunk how bad will it affect me

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Well with lgd I don’t think it would be too terribly bad because I’ve heard of people just using daa for pct and they come out fine. I mean I wouldn’t do that unless I needed a quick fix, but that’s an option if it turns out your nolva is fake. And if it turns out that it is fake you could find a good source for nolva or clomid and have it fast shipped and just start that ASAP

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
And at only 5mg per day it’ll be easier to recover too

Jcc7220

Awards
Ok thank you guys I appreciate the support we’re on this journey to get maximum gains together and to share our knowledge make it better for everyone

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And at only 5mg per day it’ll be easier to recover too
So if you take 7.5 or 10mg per day, what on cycle pct should you take to combat suppression. And what was your clomid dosage after your run.

Jcc7220

Awards
So if you take 7.5 or 10mg per day, what on cycle pct should you take to combat suppression. And what was your clomid dosage after your run.
If you needed to you could take aromasin while on cycle if you need it. But SARMS don’t really convert to estrogen I have heard of a few stories of people getting gyno but it’s so rare it’s basically non existent. There are also stories of people getting gyno from anti-depressants lol

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro maybe keep aromasin on hand in case but there’s really nothing to fight suppression. Just ride the cycle out and do clomid at 50/50/25/25

Mwhite530

Awards
  • Established

Yeah bro maybe keep aromasin on hand in case but there’s really nothing to fight suppression. Just ride the cycle out and do clomid at 50/50/25/25