PH to add to cycle: Thoughts on Epistane, Hexadron, Desoxy, epi-andro, 4-andro, sarms

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Might have put this in the wrong section earlier.. but anyway..

Hey everyone,

First time posting here. I will be running a cycle in the next month or so (have been running gear for 6 years). stats if you need them: 6'4" 240lbs about 13%bf.

I will be doing a moderate dose of about 400-500mgs of test E a week. I'm laying off the oral AAS (or trying to, got winny and tbol on hand). I'm going to try using sarms, I'm using Monster-Labs which is now out of business, but had some decent review and Purerawz. I'm stacking them all lol.. got LGD 4033, sr9009, GW, MK677, S4, osta, Rad140, and yk11. So I'll be adding like one new sarm a week for a 16-18 week run altogether.

My question is that I've never done any prohormones so is there a point to add them? I'm looking at the ones with the least amount of sides like: Hexadrone, Epistane, Epi-andro, 4-andro, 1-andro, 7keto dhea, b-androstenetriol, Desoxy Test Ace, oral trest (have half a bottle left from vicious labs). Would any of those be beneficial? I'm going to be looking to recomp if possible, you know lose fat gain muscle, the hardest thing to do lol. I'm looking for decent effects with limited sides.

Dylan Gemelli has all these very good videos on prohormones, and makes them sound pretty good, but then says to never use them, so idk lol. Also, which is better for each oral or transdermal. If you have suggestions on products, dosing, brands, please feel free to let me know.

I know it's a lot to ask, but looking for some help, so thank you!

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
man I dunno but I bet your liver will be getting a workout taking all them sarms.... I meen people have posted on here about how lgd and rad 140 does mes up the liver from blood work...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your ph protocol should mirror your sarm protocol. Get all of them and add a new one each week.

All da gainz

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok sarcasm aside, keep it simple dude. Test, Epistane, and maybe the YK or SR for first 6-8 weeks.

While LGD isn’t as harsh, it will likely still raise liver values. But could finish cycle with it.

Or vise versa, kick off with LGD and YK and finish with Epistane.

Wouldn’t bother with any Andros if you’re considering the other compounds.

Also don’t underestimate Epistane or Hexadrone’s toxicity in comparison to something like Tbol. About on par with it.

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Hahah thanks guys, after some additional research I've decided against the PHs! Gonna stick with sarms, and I always run TUDCA at 750-1000mgs a day during cycle, along with other liver supps, which usually keeps livers values decent.

So which sarms seem to be the most toxic from all your experience?

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Also is there like a best sarm "kickstarter" like tbol or dbol? Would s23 be beneficial?

Also Synergy Research Labs on ebay has transdermal 7-Keto, think that has any benefits to being thrown in?

Thanks guys!

J

Joshbile

Awards
I have always enjoyed the results i get from epistane. It is very mild in terms of sides from my experience, and the gains are very respectable. It does take at least 2 weeks to really "kick in", but when it does the gains come fast.

Good luck on your cycle journey either way though. Would definitely like to see what you decide on and hope you log it. Can never have enough cycle information in my opinion.

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Never done a real log, but I certainly could. I will 100% be doing the test.. I already have the sr9009, gw, osta, s4, yk11, and rad140 so I'm going to take all of them. Not sure if Monster-Labs is legit though, no experience, just bought because they were going out of business and had 50% off and saw a couple decent reviews. So at the least I'll be doing those, plus I want to try the transdermal 7-Keto for some additional fat burning.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say stagger some stuff here man. I mean I don’t think there is any “right” way to do all this, but I think all those at once is the wrong approach.

I say run the S4 and RAD to kick off the cycle. Break for a few weeks (just test) and finish with the osta, YK, sr, and gw.

Just seems a bit more logical than all at once.

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Well if real, shouldn't GW and sr9009 have no negative sides? So they should be fine for whole cycle run. Then maybe start with 2 bulker samrs, break, then cutting stuff... That be okay you think?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if real, shouldn't GW and sr9009 have no negative sides? So they should be fine for whole cycle run. Then maybe start with 2 bulker samrs, break, then cutting stuff... That be okay you think?
Sounds logical

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I say stagger some stuff here man. I mean I don’t think there is any “right” way to do all this, but I think all those at once is the wrong approach.

I say run the S4 and RAD to kick off the cycle. Break for a few weeks (just test) and finish with the osta, YK, sr, and gw.

Just seems a bit more logical than all at once.
agreed s4 and rad 140 are my poison of choice if running sarms. I get a boost from rad 140 within the first day or 2....

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Really that fast? It's like the one sarm I haven't tried.. Guess I'll be using that as a kickstarter!

T

ThatOneGuy1

Awards
Honestly sr9009 is a waste if you take it orally. GW is safe for however long you want to go. Though just for your body's sake i suggest not taking all of em.

If you're aiming for a bulk or more strength gains, just run LGD,

If you wanna cut down or go for more lean gains, run Ostarine and S4, MAYBE toss in Rad140.

Either are obviously in addition to GW, and possible MK677, as it's pretty helpful in the long run.

B

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Already have the sr9009 lol so gonna run it 40mgs split into 5 doses daily, for 12 weeks, ehh see what happens.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:head:
Your ph protocol should mirror your sarm protocol. Get all of them and add a new one each week.

All da gainz

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
don't worry, you won't get any side effects from the sr9009 if it's legit, also won't get any gains either, again, if it's legit. :lol:

I personally think stacking sarms is the stupidest thing ever.

you can stack a bunch of steroids together without serious health risk, but sarms are chemicals. very unwise imo.