- 02-08-2018, 11:10 PM
- 02-09-2018, 01:03 AM
02-09-2018, 09:05 AM
May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
02-09-2018, 09:21 AM
Second vote for seeing a Dermatologist.
BLACK LION RESEARCH
Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
02-09-2018, 04:47 PM
U should see a derm for sure.
I have mild acne vulgaris , tried everything under the sun but the only results were super oily skin, flaking and redness from everything prescribed.
I tried accutane at 20mg a day for a year and a half and it worked wonders, I also know of a guy with cystic acne that also used it and his skin is near flawless now.
It does have side effects tho, but in my case it was a miracle
02-09-2018, 11:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ivan Drago in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2011, 02:26 AM
- By ke0ki in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2010, 08:29 PM
- By Crinkle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-23-2007, 07:21 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2005, 10:30 AM
- By JWest0926 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2003, 04:43 PM