Will combining Vials cause any problems?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, say I have two vials with each 250mg/ml of cypionate, from same lab

If I draw one and completely move it all into one vial, will I see any issues? I’d rsther have one bottle with 2 ml total than have to have 2 vials.

Thanks for input
I’d like to have my TRT for
The year all put into one bottle if possible for easy storage! :)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, say I have two vials with each 250mg/ml of cypionate, from same lab

If I draw one and completely move it all into one vial, will I see any issues? I’d rsther have one bottle with 2 ml total than have to have 2 vials.

Thanks for input
I’d like to have my TRT for
The year all put into one bottle if possible for easy storage! :)
If it's from the same company I dont see why not. But why move it over. Just use the vial till its empty

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
If it's from the same company I dont see why not
Great! I’d love to start going UGL for my TRT and watch my bloods myself. $200/year and ability to control my dose is far better than $1500+ a year. Considering that’s like 10% of my income unfortunately.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great! I’d love to start going UGL for my TRT and watch my bloods myself. $200/year and ability to control my dose is far better than $1500+ a year. Considering that’s like 10% of my income unfortunately.
Have you looked into Entourage Medical for your TRT? They might be able to help you out kenpoengineer trtdoc

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t understand what you meant by the “id rather have one bottle with 2 ml total” and I’d just leave them in their separate bottles. Moving them into one vial would just equate to re-using the same rubber stopper which would increase the chances of pieces of rubber breaking off and falling into the vial.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you looked into Entourage Medical for your TRT? They might be able to help you out kenpoengineer trtdoc
Thanks for the mention. TRT with Entourage Medical includes testosterone cypionate, HCG and syringes/supplies along with access to the doctor for $115 per month. Let me know if I can help.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the problem transferring oils is the possibility of contamination of sterility. I would not do it.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the problem transferring oils is the possibility of contamination of sterility. I would not do it.
Agree with this. Just a check, is OP talking vials or ampoules?

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the mention. TRT with Entourage Medical includes testosterone cypionate, HCG and syringes/supplies along with access to the doctor for $115 per month. Let me know if I can help.
Check em PMs brother

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Agree with this. Just a check, is OP talking vials or ampoules?
Two vials of same exact Product, from same lab. I will draw the 10ml from one bottle and shoot it all into one bottle. The stopper shouldn’t be a problem as I draw and shoot with an27g needle lol.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Two vials of same exact Product, from same lab. I will draw the 10ml from one bottle and shoot it all into one bottle. The stopper shouldn’t be a problem as I draw and shoot with an27g needle lol.
It might not be a problem, but it’s just a small risk associated with it, along with sacrificing the sterility as ripper mentioned.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
It might not be a problem, but it’s just a small risk associated with it, along with sacrificing the sterility as ripper mentioned.
assuming I take precaution, try to sterilize needle as best as possible along with the stopper, is the risk somewhat diverted? I’d love to have 2ml in a bottle, and I don’t want to try and grab a 400mg/ml bottle as I hear the PIP is generally a lot worse.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
assuming I take precaution, try to sterilize needle as best as possible along with the stopper, is the risk somewhat diverted? I’d love to have 2ml in a bottle, and I don’t want to try and grab a 400mg/ml bottle as I hear the PIP is generally a lot worse.
Combining them isn’t going to change the concentration from 200mg per ml to 400mg per ml; you’ll just have 20ml of 200mg per ml.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Combining them isn’t going to change the concentration from 200mg per ml to 400mg per ml; you’ll just have 20ml of 200mg per ml.
Yeah I Am saying I’d rsther have 20ml in one bottle, instead of 2 bottles of 250x10ml.

Otherwise, I would try a 400mg/ml bottle except I know that the pip can be worse.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I Am saying I’d rsther have 20ml in one bottle, instead of 2 bottles of 250x10ml.

Otherwise, I would try a 400mg/ml bottle except I know that the pip can be worse.
Why though? It’s just a waste of time and money to put them into one vial, not to mention associated risks

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get two 10ml bottles when I refill my script. I simply put one of the unopened boxes test in my medicine cabinet. I don't understand the problem.

I don't even touch it until it's needed

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theres some kind of weird OCD Rainman-style thing going on ITT.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I get two 10ml bottles when I refill my script. I simply put one of the unopened boxes test in my medicine cabinet. I don't understand the problem.

I don't even touch it until it's needed
Ok but that doesn’t relate to my question at all. I am well aware the bottles come separate and I can keep one unopened, or I wouldn’t of asked If they can be combined. I just want to know if the bottles can be combined to have 2ml in one bottle or if purity issues will arise. Since I got no definitive answer I just bought a 500mg/ml bottle and will deal with the pip

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok but that doesn’t relate to my question at all. I am well aware the bottles come separate and I can keep one unopened, or I wouldn’t of asked If they can be combined. I just want to know if the bottles can be combined to have 2ml in one bottle or if purity issues will arise. Since I got no definitive answer I just bought a 500mg/ml bottle and will deal with the pip
Are they ampules or vials? What you’re saying makes no sense. Why not just pin 200-300mg twice a week as opposed to 500mg once a week? 500mg is going to be more painful, will probably contain a ton of solvents, and will be more likely to crash/fall out of solution.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Are they ampules or vials? What you’re saying makes no sense. Why not just pin 200-300mg twice a week as opposed to 500mg once a week? 500mg is going to be more painful, will probably contain a ton of solvents, and will be more likely to crash/fall out of solution.
im just saying I DONT want to have 2 bottles laying around so I’m going to draw one and put it all into one bottle so I just have to store one bottle....so it will be a 2ml bottle 250mg/ml...that’s is all I’ve been trying to ask. 2 separate vials -> one vial

500mg/ml works nowadays and I’ll let you know how pip is from .5ml injection when I start it

I will be pinning 250mg 2x a week

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
im just saying I DONT want to have 2 bottles laying around so I’m going to draw one and put it all into one bottle so I just have to store one bottle....so it will be a 2ml bottle 250mg/ml...that’s is all I’ve been trying to ask. 2 separate vials -> one vial

500mg/ml works nowadays and I’ll let you know how pip is from .5ml injection when I start it

I will be pinning 250mg 2x a week
I understand that you want one bottle, but the bottle is 10ml, not 1ml.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This threat is a bit surreal.

If you have two 1ml ampules, how the hell do you combine them? There is no room for 2ml in the ampule.

If it comes in vials with a rubber, you have probably 10ml in each -not 1ml. If you have 1ml in each, you have already used 9ml from each.

If you have a rest (1ml) in one vial -and you have a second (10ml) new vial, why would you combine it -instead of using the rest. Contamination is a reasonable risk here.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m sorry I meant it would be 20ml total not 2ml
Now explain to me how you put 10ml from one vial -into the other 10ml vial?
What sh1tty UGL lab puts 10ml in 20ml vials?
LOL

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established

This threat is a bit surreal.

If you have two 1ml ampules, how the hell do you combine them? There is no room for 2ml in the ampule.

If it comes in vials with a rubber, you have probably 10ml in each -not 1ml. If you have 1ml in each, you have already used 9ml from each.

If you have a rest (1ml) in one vial -and you have a second (10ml) new vial, why would you combine it -instead of using the rest. Contamination is a reasonable risk here.
I just mistyped lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with 500mg/ml:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you buy a 20 ml vial. Draw 10ml from each and inext them all into the one 20ml vial
You could also buy this:

And put a year worth of test in it!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with 500mg/ml:

You know though I was not assuming that combining the vials would make it 500mg/ml right? A lot of people assumed that’s what I meant but of course not. The 500mg isn’t ideal but 2 .5cc injections a week is pretty sweet

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or I can buy my 500mg/ml test E that has awful pip but lasts a year of TRT doses
That's what 500mg/ml test-e looks like:

You'll need a special syringe:

See? It has no needle. You have to ram it into the butt cheek like it is.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know though I was not assuming that combining the vials would make it 500mg/ml right? A lot of people assumed that’s what I meant but of course not. The 500mg isn’t ideal but 2 .5cc injections a week is pretty sweet
Honestly, I never bought anything above 250mg/ml. I'm using Test-undecanoate. You could pin it once a month.
I'm on 250mg/week , one injection per week.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I never bought anything above 250mg/ml. I'm using Test-undecanoate. You could pin it once a month.
I'm on 250mg/week , one injection per week.
Thats awesome. I’m giving it a shot because it’s cheap and I ain’t a *****. I love me some good Quad PIP. Gives me an excuse to skip my legs. On top of that feature it sounds pretty appealing having to only shoot 1cc a week total and get 500mg in me. One bottle lasting a 10 week Cycle is extremely convenient. I know there is a lot of unbelief around these higher concentrated oils but I’m going to give it a shot

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats awesome. I’m giving it a shot because it’s cheap and I ain’t a *****. I love me some good Quad PIP. Gives me an excuse to skip my legs. On top of that feature it sounds pretty appealing having to only shoot 1cc a week total and get 500mg in me. One bottle lasting a 10 week Cycle is extremely convenient. I know there is a lot of unbelief around these higher concentrated oils but I’m going to give it a shot
What scares me about such high concentration gear is excessive amounts of solvents, underdosed gear, or the gear crashing.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
What scares me about such high concentration gear is excessive amounts of solvents, underdosed gear, or the gear crashing.
Yeah the source I am using has had a few tests done at different labs it’s tested around 460mg/ml and as high as 520. Not perfect but again we are saving time/injections/money so I don’t have much to lose. The solvents are going to sting I already know. I’m tough though

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the source I am using has had a few tests done at different labs it’s tested around 460mg/ml and as high as 520. Not perfect but again we are saving time/injections/money so I don’t have much to lose. The solvents are going to sting I already know. I’m tough though
I'd like to see those test. Honestly

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be sick if ugl made huge 50 or 100 ml jugs of test.

...if only...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would be sick if ugl made huge 50 or 100 ml jugs of test.

...if only...
Ehhhh, I feel like the rubber stopper wouldn’t hold up at all. Still though, it would be cheaper and you could transfer it into 5 10ml vials i guess.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad Georgia, I see what you're saying.

I hate pinning twice per week also. But you get used to it.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
My bad Georgia, I see what you're saying.

I hate pinning twice per week also. But you get used to it.
I have no problem pinning twice per week I just don’t want to have to have multiple bottles lying around. I got all the fringes and time you could imagine