Epi + trenavol max cycle dosage question

Joshbile

Awards
Hi all,

So i started my 3rd cycle in the past 6 years last week and am finishing week 1 tomorrow. My previous two cycles were spread out between 2 and 1/2 years, first was epi alone, second was megavol. Im 42 right now, nutrition and training has been on point for a decade, have all the appropriate cycle and post cycle support, as this is not my first rodeo doing a cycle. Right now for week 1 i did 30mg epi/90mg tren ed.

My question to you guys is, for weeks 2-4 would you think going 40 epi/90 tren ed for the remaining 3 weeks would be better? Or would it be best to stick with 30mg epi and up the tren to 120mg ed?

Curious as to what everyone else thinks would attain best results. Thanks a bunch guys.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Higher dosage often increase sides and recovery while not giving you that much more muscles. Now I'm not sure how to dose this properly but i think it would be smarter to keep a dosage during whole cycle instead of increasing.

Joshbile

Awards
Higher dosage often increase sides and recovery while not giving you that much more muscles. Now I'm not sure how to dose this properly but i think it would be smarter to keep a dosage during whole cycle instead of increasing.
Thats what i was planning on doing. Had read other people increasing certain doses during a stacked cycle but hadn't found anything regarding these two compounds stacked together being increased. Thanks for your input man!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everyone is different so it’s hard to say what you should do personally, but I don’t really think it would hurt to up the dosages to see how your body responds.

Joshbile

Awards
Decided to up the epi to 40mg ed and keep the tren at the 90mg sweet spot for the second week and see how i respond to it. If no sides and all is good i may consider upping the tren to 120mg during week 3. Will see what happens after this week though.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are going to experience more and more insomnia the higher you dose trenavar aka trendione. Prolactin start become an issue also.

Joshbile

Awards
You are going to experience more and more insomnia the higher you dose trenavar aka trendione. Prolactin start become an issue also.
I have ran tren alone before and never got the insomnia side. The prolactin is one of my concerns though. Thanks for your input man!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran tren alone before and never got the insomnia side. The prolactin is one of my concerns though. Thanks for your input man!

Tren and trenavar is completly different. Trenavar probably needs to be dosed extremly high to even get 100 mg of tren and to me tren sides comes at 400. Prolactin is probably nothing to worry about.

Joshbile

Awards
Tren and trenavar is completly different. Trenavar probably needs to be dosed extremly high to even get 100 mg of tren and to me tren sides comes at 400. Prolactin is probably nothing to worry about.
Yeah this is trenavol max from Alphaform, comes in 30mg caps. He might have been thinking i was talking about tren ace or some other variation of tren (since there are hundreds of plays on the name lol). Im taking the Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im talking about trenavar. 120 mg will most definitely give you puffy nipples and insomnia was something I have experienced at that dose.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People who have never taken a compound are advising others on what sides they will or will not experience from said compound. Needs to stop

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People who have never taken a compound are advising others on what sides they will or will not experience from said compound. Needs to stop
I have been taking trenavar just xstn remember the dosage but I can tell you for sure that no steroid out there will give you the sides of tren. These 120mg will not be 120mg when it's broken down by the liver, the thing thats left most certainly will not add up to anywhere close to 100 mg of tren. Are we talking estro or prolactin here? Cause youd have to be extremly sensitive if you get prolactin sides. The estro can probably happen to many people but that's normal with aas.

Joshbile

Awards
I thank both of you for your added information. I will go ahead and keep updating this thread as my cycle continues and let you all know if i start experiencing any sides. Started the 40mg epi increase today while still keeping the tren at the 90mg sweet spot.

This week will go as follows:
40mg epistane ed (spread out every 6 hours)
90mg trenavol max (morning, afternoon, night)

If everything goes well this week i will consider upping tren to 120mg next week and keep the epi at 40. Will have to see how i respond first obviously. But im one of the lucky ones who have not experienced any sides on every cycle i have done so far, so hope it continues that way.

Cheers guys!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should seesome nice gainz from that cycle.4 weeks is very short. 6 weeks would make better gainz. I think its smart to keep dosage of any designer steroid as low as possible. Just my 2 cents.

Joshbile

Awards
Should seesome nice gainz from that cycle.4 weeks is very short. 6 weeks would make better gainz. I think its smart to keep dosage of any designer steroid as low as possible. Just my 2 cents.
Yeah i hear what you're saying. I kinda think running a little higher dose at 4 weeks rather than a lower dose for 6 weeks would pretty much have the same results. I could be wrong, and would gladly admit it, but i think it would be a wash. Then again it is ultimately dependent on the individual taking the cycle and how their body responds to it. Genetics can be a bitch that way i guess haha.

Anyway, thanks man. Appreciate all the input.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i hear what you're saying. I kinda think running a little higher dose at 4 weeks rather than a lower dose for 6 weeks would pretty much have the same results. I could be wrong, and would gladly admit it, but i think it would be a wash. Then again it is ultimately dependent on the individual taking the cycle and how their body responds to it. Genetics can be a bitch that way i guess haha.

Anyway, thanks man. Appreciate all the input.
You're correct about The weeks.

Joshbile

Awards
You're correct about The weeks.
Maybe if i was to extend my cycle to 6 weeks and do a taper down for the last 2 weeks bridged into my pct it may make a little difference. Now my wheels are turning lol. Gonna do some researching on that to see if it would help keep gains better.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe if i was to extend my cycle to 6 weeks and do a taper down for the last 2 weeks bridged into my pct it may make a little difference. Now my wheels are turning lol. Gonna do some researching on that to see if it would help keep gains better.
I really don't see tapering it down giving it more gains. Just do 4 or 6 or why not 5? And keep the same dosage

Joshbile

Awards
I really don't see tapering it down giving it more gains. Just do 4 or 6 or why not 5? And keep the same dosage
Yeah true. Will just keep my same plan, and maybe extend it one week for 5 weeks total. No need to nuke it and make it more complicated than needs to be.

Can't help but get the research bug when it comes to this stuff though. I think i have read more on various ph's and cycles the past few years than my actual textbooks for my masters degree lol. Fitness is so addictive.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah true. Will just keep my same plan, and maybe extend it one week for 5 weeks total. No need to nuke it and make it more complicated than needs to be.

Can't help but get the research bug when it comes to this stuff though. I think i have read more on various ph's and cycles the past few years than my actual textbooks for my masters degree lol. Fitness is so addictive.
Hehe, I just feel that orals especially really doesn't add much after 4-5 weeks with exception of winstrol. It's like at one point the body just can't grow more. I did A test cycle with tbol as kickstarter and added anadrol last week's. Anadrol would probably do as much alone. My body was just done growing you know..

Joshbile

Awards
Just thought i would give a little update. Halfway through week 2. Epi at 40 and tren at 90. Noticing more definition, definite strength gains, not a lot of weight gain yet but that wont really happen until end of this week/beginning of 3rd week. Little lethargy but nothing too bad. Its an off day today so im really fighting the urge to bit the weights lol. So far no bad sides at all. Anyway, will update again in a few days.

Joshbile

Awards
Day 12 and i have definitely noticed the weight increase starting to begin. Up 4.5 lbs since start of cycle. Strength increases have gone up tremendously as well. Have added 15lbs to my preacher curls and 12lbs to dumbell curls. Dumbell press has gone up 20lbs. Considering i wont even start seeing the big gains until week 3 next week im super stoked so far on this stack. Think im going to keep the epi at 40mg ed rest of cycle since that will last me through week 4 easily, and the tren will stay at 90mg ed, except during week 5 where i will bump it to 120mg ed since it will be ran solo that week along with the pct start.

On a side note, found a bottle of Megavol (superdrol) unopened in my closet i had forgot about. Now i would never stack two methyls at same time because i love my liver and am already over precautious when running cycles, especially in my 40s. But i was thinking how crazy of a bridge it would be to run the SD for 2 weeks after the 4 weeks of epi were through? It technically wouldn't be stacking them since they would not be taken at same time, and would only push cycle to 6 weeks total instead of 5.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12 and i have definitely noticed the weight increase starting to begin. Up 4.5 lbs since start of cycle. Strength increases have gone up tremendously as well. Have added 15lbs to my preacher curls and 12lbs to dumbell curls. Dumbell press has gone up 20lbs. Considering i wont even start seeing the big gains until week 3 next week im super stoked so far on this stack. Think im going to keep the epi at 40mg ed rest of cycle since that will last me through week 4 easily, and the tren will stay at 90mg ed, except during week 5 where i will bump it to 120mg ed since it will be ran solo that week along with the pct start.

On a side note, found a bottle of Megavol (superdrol) unopened in my closet i had forgot about. Now i would never stack two methyls at same time because i love my liver and am already over precautious when running cycles, especially in my 40s. But i was thinking how crazy of a bridge it would be to run the SD for 2 weeks after the 4 weeks of epi were through? It technically wouldn't be stacking them since they would not be taken at same time, and would only push cycle to 6 weeks total instead of 5.
It wouldn't be any drastic gains, especially without test. Had you done superdrol alone you would have more gains.

Joshbile

Awards
It wouldn't be any drastic gains, especially without test. Had you done superdrol alone you would have more gains.
Yeah you make a great point. Im most likely going to save it and run a cycle with it 8 weeks after this cycle is done. No sense in letting it go to waste, and the 3 week cycle of megavol would be done in middle of spring which would make for a good lead in to summer.

As far as this current epi/tren stack, what are your thoughts on running the tren at 120mg a day for week 5 on its own since the epi would be gone? I like to think it would help cement my gains a little better considering my pct is going to be on point.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you make a great point. Im most likely going to save it and run a cycle with it 8 weeks after this cycle is done. No sense in letting it go to waste, and the 3 week cycle of megavol would be done in middle of spring which would make for a good lead in to summer.

As far as this current epi/tren stack, what are your thoughts on running the tren at 120mg a day for week 5 on its own since the epi would be gone? I like to think it would help cement my gains a little better considering my pct is going to be on point.
I don't think it'll do that much. It's hard to explain but if you run orals they tend to stop working after a few weeks and your body has kinda reached a limit. Something that would work is winstrol since it would dry you out , even here I don't see it reaching it's full potential. I wouldn't be scared to up the dosage but I'm not sure you'll be that impressed. It's up to you and if you get just a little extra maybe it's worth it but remember , more gear = harder recovery also.

Joshbile

Awards
So wk 2 has come to an end and im in kind of a bind. While taking my morning dose yesterday my bottle of epi spilled over and a good portion of my caps were ruined in the sink drain.

I still have all my tren left, but only enough epi now to run 40mg ed for the next 10 days, or 50mg ed for the next 8. This would bring my cycle of epi to 24 days total instead of the 30 days i planned. My question is should i keep running it at 40mg with my tren still stacked at 120mg until the epi runs out in 10 days? Or should i up the epi to 50mg ed for the next 8 days? I want to get the most out of an unfortunate situation.

I do have a new bottle of SD i could run for 2 -3 weeks at 15mg-30mg ed once epi runs out also. Which would bring my cycle to a full 5-6 week total. So i have a bridge option, just never heard of bridging into SD, only heard of it used as kicker to bridge.

Joshbile

Awards
Another quick update:

Middle of week 3 on the stack. Epi at 40mg ed and tren at 120mg ed. Up 7lbs so far. Noticed definite gains in mirror, a lot more definition as well. My wifes jaw about hit the floor this morning when i took my shirt off lol. Excited because this is where the fun really begins, weeks 3 and 4 are always the best.

Strength increases have been huge too. Maintenance exercise (meaning most weight i can do for at least 2 sets of 10 reps without immediate muscle fatigue) weight has gone up rapidly. DB press up 20lbs, curls up 25lbs, added 75lbs to leg press. My PR max on all exercises have gone up even more.

I can not stress enough how great this stack has been. Best part about it is no bad sides at all. Had some slight lethargy for a day or two, but think that was more related to not getting enough sleep and staying up late the night before. Had my BW done and my results were perfect. Its almost as if im not running anything, except for the fact im gaining strength and size lol. So far this has been the best cycle out of the 4 i have done in past 6 years.

Joshbile

Awards
Nearing the end of week 3. No relative sides to report other than i have been super gas bloated and have been farting a lot more lol.

My other bottle of epi that was to replace the ones that spilled hasnt come in yet and im just about out, which means i would have only ran a 21 day epi cycle. If it aint here by sunday im gonna go ahead and run the SD at 30mg ed for last 3 weeks of cycle so i still get the full 6 week cycle. My bloods came back all good so im not worried about anything on that front.

Joshbile

Awards
So im coming up on my last week of my cycle. So far i have put on 14 lbs in 4 weeks with one week left to go. This stack has been very good and i am very impressed with my results. Will see what additional weight will be put on this last week and into pct. Thinking i will come close to 20lbs gained. Anyway, thought i would update for those of you who gave a crap lol.

Seant1994

Awards
Nice progress and results! Great thread too!

I’ve been thinking about doing a cycle of EPI/TREN by alphaform labs. I’m currently bulking on 3500 calories, gaining around 2 pounds a week. I think adding EPI/TREN cycle would see me gain 3+ pounds a week. This thread has made be want to order my cycle. This would be my first cycle.

What on cycle support did you use?

What PCT did you use?

How do i know how many mgs are in each tablet of TREN or EPI?