Ostarine / RAD 140 cycle problem

Heyheyhoes

Awards
well so about 6 weeks ago i start my first cycle with ostarine i started it being abit scared i i pulsed it for a few days then started using at 25 every day from about a in that time i was two times off for like 4 - 5 days while being on vacation.. didnt exprience any sideeffects i do have some suppresion but its very light.. anyways 1 week ago i ran out of ostarine i ordered more and i ordered RAD140 .. im intrested in doing both for 4 weeks more..
the thing is i stopped for like 8 - 9 days in beetween and im not using any pct right now.. how but would it be for me to jump back on for 4 weeks more than doing proper Tamoxifen 4 week PCT .. after finishing this cycle i wont be doing anything probably ever.. im going for a long long vacaition and i wont be traning properly for a while.. so for me its really this time to get in the best shape possiable for a long long time..

so the thing is how bad it would be jumping back on cycle after a week off.. for 4 weeks longer on rad+osta and then do a full pct

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well so about 6 weeks ago i start my first cycle with ostarine i started it being abit scared i i pulsed it for a few days then started using at 25 every day from about a in that time i was two times off for like 4 - 5 days while being on vacation.. didnt exprience any sideeffects i do have some suppresion but its very light.. anyways 1 week ago i ran out of ostarine i ordered more and i ordered RAD140 .. im intrested in doing both for 4 weeks more..
the thing is i stopped for like 8 - 9 days in beetween and im not using any pct right now.. how but would it be for me to jump back on for 4 weeks more than doing proper Tamoxifen 4 week PCT .. after finishing this cycle i wont be doing anything probably ever.. im going for a long long vacaition and i wont be traning properly for a while.. so for me its really this time to get in the best shape possiable for a long long time..

so the thing is how bad it would be jumping back on cycle after a week off.. for 4 weeks longer on rad+osta and then do a full pct
I don't think you have supression but it you're so scared doing a sarm maybe you should stay away from aas. Doesn't make any sense, either you do it or you don't. You also don't pulse it.

Heyheyhoes

Awards
Agreed i was scared at first and now im not.. did a buy choice starting without everything on hand.. to my original question how bad would it be to jump back only for 4 5 weeks on osta rad stack

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed i was scared at first and now im not.. did a buy choice starting without everything on hand.. to my original question how bad would it be to jump back only for 4 5 weeks on osta rad stack
Probably not bad at all but I don't know how your body will react

Heyheyhoes

Awards
Im lightly suppresed.. only feeling my balls smaller a bit and small loss of libido nothing to crazy..

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im lightly suppresed.. only feeling my balls smaller a bit and small loss of libido nothing to crazy..
Well considering how scared you are I wouldnt be surprised if its all placebo

Heyheyhoes

Awards
Lol no it isnt im not that scared dude... i feel my balls ache abit and i know they shrink... anyways it doesnt feel to bad...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You just said you were scared. It seems unlikely you would experience shut down and ball shrinking on a cycle like yours, at least anything you would notice.

Heyheyhoes

Awards
Anyways if i did wich i am feeling to some extent would it be unwise to jump back or jumping back for 4 5 weeks and then full 4 weeks serm pct be allright

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyways if i did wich i am feeling to some extent would it be unwise to jump back or jumping back for 4 5 weeks and then full 4 weeks serm pct be allright
Nolva and clomid will take care of that easily but you don't seem ready to be on gear. Why do something that you clearly don't have a clue about and you're scared doing it? Not trying to be a dick but you wanna know how these works before you do them. We are all just experienced or inexperienced users and not doctors. We read up and we take a risk that were aware of. People do steroids for 20 years and they are doing alright at 60-70 years of age, you think one sarm cycle is gonna destroy you?

Heyheyhoes

Awards
Acctually i know alot i read probably evertything there is to read none of us can know if it will do bad or not.. i was looking for other poeple with more expierince to share there prespective.. i know that i should have done it diffrently, i didnt my bad

Now considering what is said jumping back would blow my balls and kill me or youd say i can survive it and it shouldnt make much of a diffrence.. if i had a doctor freind i would be asking him.. sadly i dont have one.. so right now fellow gym bros are my best shot

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Acctually i know alot i read probably evertything there is to read none of us can know if it will do bad or not.. i was looking for other poeple with more expierince to share there prespective.. i know that i should have done it diffrently, i didnt my bad

Now considering what is said jumping back would blow my balls and kill me or youd say i can survive it and it shouldnt make much of a diffrence.. if i had a doctor freind i would be asking him.. sadly i dont have one.. so right now fellow gym bros are my best shot
Every doctor would advise you to stop of course. Clearly you don't have the knowledge if you're asking the questions. That doesn't make you stupid just ignorant. I've been there too, I've done everything I now wouldnt do again. When you Think you know it all you suddenly realize oh I missed something important wether it's the usage of an ai during cycle or why you should use test with every cycle. Like I said, as far as suppression goes I find it hard to believe you've been shut down to any degree but if that's the case Clomid and nolva should be fine bringing it back. The real complaint I have is that you jump on and off. Just do the cycle or stop it now, your choice. Sides are very individual and we can only speculate until the first person gets some sides we haven't seen before. I don't advise people to do anything since I don't wanna be responsible for someone's health, I can however use my experience and give my take on it and I personally don't believe you'd end up having any problems but nobody can tell for sure.

Heyheyhoes

Awards
Yeah obviously i should be doing aas at all.. anyways i didnt want to stop just becuase of shipping problem i still dont have the rest.. so i guess your saying that if im not suppressed to badly going back on cycle and finishing it wont be that bad

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah obviously i should be doing aas at all.. anyways i didnt want to stop just becuase of shipping problem i still dont have the rest.. so i guess your saying that if im not suppressed to badly going back on cycle and finishing it wont be that bad
Highly doubt that yes.

Djnickuk

Awards
It’s takes about 3 weeks for ostarine and rad to fully kick in. So taking breaks will not do you any good on cycle.

Your feelings of shut down are in your head. Not really shutting you down. I have just run a 12 week cycle of both rad at 30mg and ostarine at 25 mg and all it did was lower my free test but still within normal range... fsh ever so slightly lowered and LH about the same as before I started.

No shut down what so ever.

No ball shrinkage. No sides... just gains.

Pct for me is just reversitol and tropinol XP. but I reckon 4-6 weeks of good healthy eating with good fats would be enough to boost test back to normal.

If you truly are shutting down from such a mild run on these then I have 2 things to say. First is, where did you get your gear from.. may be pro hormone or aas... and secondly. It it is legit gear and is shutting you down, then don’t ever think of aas unless you may be happy to spend your life on trt!

And lastly, don’t start cycles unless you have the full cycles in your hands, including all on cycle support and pct.

What is your on cycle support looking like? How are you managing your lipids / ldl/ hdl.. cardio vascular health and renal functions. Along with liver support. As whilst not methylated they will put strain on your system.

Heyheyhoes

Awards
It’s takes about 3 weeks for ostarine and rad to fully kick in. So taking breaks will not do you any good on cycle.

Your feelings of shut down are in your head. Not really shutting you down. I have just run a 12 week cycle of both rad at 30mg and ostarine at 25 mg and all it did was lower my free test but still within normal range... fsh ever so slightly lowered and LH about the same as before I started.

Pct for me is just reversitol and tropinol XP. but I reckon 4-6 weeks of good healthy eating with good fats would be enough to boost test back to normal.

If you truly are shutting down from such a mild run on these then I have 2 things to say. First is, where did you get your gear from.. may be pro hormone or aas... and secondly. It it is legit gear and is shutting you down, then don’t ever think of aas unless you may be happy to spend your life on trt!

And lastly, don’t start cycles unless you have the full cycles in your hands, including all on cycle support and pct.

What is your on cycle support looking like? How are you managing your lipids / ldl/ hdl.. cardio vascular health and renal functions. Along with liver support. As whilst not methylated they will put strain on your system.
I dont feel very diffrent despite balls feeling wierd.. i got the osta from irc.bio.. i dont have anybl on cycle support as its a sarm and it is not needed.. im not doing any of the above.

Heyheyhoes

Awards

I dont feel very diffrent despite balls feeling wierd.. i got the osta from irc.bio.. i dont have anybl on cycle support as its a sarm and it is not needed.. im not doing any of the above.

Djnickuk

Awards
Sarms can and do tank your lipid levels... not running on cycle support is plain silly.