Female cycle on Ostarine and Rad-140 (Bloods included)

Chimas

Awards
For everyone interested, in my first cycle, I did 10mg Ostarine only and put it in pretty much detail to the forum. Can't post links unfortunately, but you will find it surely checking my profile.
It includes pictures, but no actual bloodwork numbers. This one will be the other way around: no pictures, but bloodwork ;)

Lipids were checked End of November and will be rechecked End of december

Important note to the guys: I saved some money checking on my hormones. My hormonal levels are - even with baseline - not even comparable to other women... however, they will have thyroid levels, that I am personally EXTREMELY interested in

General
  • Female
  • 28 now
  • Weight training for a little more than 4 years now
  • BW at 67-68kg currently
  • 165cm
  • Obvious living somewhere where the metric system applies ;)
  • Workout at 5 days (Push/Pull/Legs), Cardio at 7 days (2 of those HIIT)

After an 8 weeks break, I started another cycle of 8weeks 10mg OL Osta (gosh I love it) and 6weeks 4mg Rad-140. Hence, the last 2 weeks were Osta only. This second cycle has just ended.

I already got the results back. June is baseline, December is the recent one.

bloods.JPG

At the peak of my cycle (after 6 weeks, before I took out the RAD-140), I got my lipids tested already and they have shifted quite a bit:

Baseline
  • Total cholesterol: 106mg/dl (<200 is good)
  • HDL: 58 mg/dl (>40 is good)
  • LDL: 45 mg/dl (< 160 is good)

Cycle peak
  • Total cholesterol: 111mg/dl
  • HDL: 20 mg/dl (!!!!!)
  • LDL: 78mg/dl
4 weeks off
  • Total cholesterol: 119
  • HDL: 56
  • Triglycerides: 48
  • LDL: 54
  • TC/HDL = 2.1
  • Blood glucose: 83

I should probably add that I am supplementing 6gr of omega-3 each day and I'm cycling - no matter the weather between 150-200km (summed up from 5 days a week plus additional HIT at weekends). Therefore I would say that I am doing the "normal" things you do to keep your lipids in range.
Since my total cholesterol and LDL is still low, I don't worry too much. I am planning to have it rechecked again at 22nd of December and decide from there on when I start my next cycle.
Tbh? I did not expect it to become that bad especially because it was that excellent in the baseline.

Talking about other supplements (daily, not including protein powders):
  • 6gr Omega3
  • Vitamin D
  • Multivit
  • Zinc 25mg
  • Creatine
  • Leucin
  • Magnesium
  • After seeing some of the very rare BW in RAD-140 cycles, I added 600mg of Milk thistle and 500mg of Tudca just the last two weeks of the cycle (and still continue to take it)
  • After seeing my lipids, I chose a combined product where milk thistle cooccurs with artichoce (400mg every second day)
Actually... seeing my lipids, I thought about having GW501516. It seems odd that I am shy with GW501516, although I take Osta and RAD, but yeah... still kinda worried about the research profile there. I hope they do some more in vitro tests there...

Before I talk about results, let's talk about other lifestyle changes, that might have affected them:
  • I started my first cycle upping my calories slowly. I continued doing that while being "off". My weight stabilized between 67 and 68kg (approx 1-2kg over my first cycle lowest weight).
  • Shortly before my second cycle I stopped smoking from one day to the next after reading a scientific article. It has been 70 days now. I have not gained any weight that I can connect to that.
  • I decided to try to up my cals and carbs as much as possible without hating myself completely. I am sitting at 2700kcal at WD with 250gr carbs currently, weight is stable. Kept my diet clean, just eat more rice and chicken and fish now (yepp, you're right, I can eat...). Just at a side note: Beginning of june, I was down to 1200kcal/day and was weighing 2kg more...

Strength
For me it always was squats because I didn't bench for quite some time.
Started the cycle @ 107,5kg*5 (3 sets), ended it with stable 115kg*5 for 2-3 sets and increased my 1RM to 130kg (was 120 before, I think)
I also started benching again. Didn't do that for 18 months now and started with 55kg (5*5). Got it up to 65kg (5*5) now. Probably this is a better starting value for comparison for the next cycle (since the first 8 kg at least were due to "getting used to the technique" again. I guess).

Sides
Literally nothing felt negative (need to see the bloodwork though). I even had my period at cycle peak (shortly before I finished the RAD, so it was not connected to that). With Osta-only, I didn't have it for 10 weeks.
Pumps again over the top. Veins... veins everywhere. Bodycomp again changed during cycle. Makes me a very happy little beast :) :) o:)
No Lethargy... Libido not as crazy as on Ostarine only though.
Btw out of interest I tracked my bloodpressure, which was quite stable @ approx 105/80. I have read several times now that bloodpressure increases a lot. Mine is normally very low, so it might be, that it increased with me, too. I will keep track of it during my time off.
Oh yeah... and for the first time in my life, a guy in gym was asking what I am pinning and that I should tell him if I need more of it. Basically he adviced me to test+winnie... :22: :frustrate
I don't take it personally... i think he only has this one advice and has no clue about girls on AS. I asked him to not offer that to girls directly in a very respectful way, but yeah... his reaction was rather tren-like...

How does this continue?
I'm planning another cycle of same length and doses with both components. Still havent lost my interest in trying out oxa neither, but i still haven't found out any source I'd trust.
First of all, I need to get my bloodwork back. I will of course post it here, once I have it. I am a bit worried that my liver enzymes are quite bad...
Depending on these bloods, I'd rather start again sooner than later, but not before beginning of 2018. Also, I might have a business travel mid-January to overseas. If this actually happens, I will delay starting after that.

Feel free to ask any questions, Opinions on GW501516 and bloods (when available)/ lipids appreciated

Last edited:
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gw was made to treat colesterol.

I am one that always run and recommend gw on cycle and pct. The energy you get is amazing, it helps with colesterol extremly well and blood pressure, it has a ton of other good thing that doesn't really add to a cycle but that's a nice bonus. And yeah it prevent muscle loss and it helps getting rid of fat. This is as far as I know an until science proves differently the safest and best allround product you can use. Not sure about the dosage for woman but for men we tend to go up to 20 mg 30 min per workout and In the morning during non workout days.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
almonds, avocadoes, cashews, canola oil, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, natural peanut butter, olive oil, olives, pecans, peanuts, peanut oil, pistachios, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and tahini paste. These will all help too

Chimas

Awards
Thanks Chados. I know that nothing bad was reported about GW in human studies bit the mice and rat studies got me suspicious. Have not heard yet that these kind of extreme reactions are common to happen in animals but not in humans... Opinions seem so mixed... Have also read about the successor MAO211 which again seems promising.

With the lipids, I hope I am doing things right in general. Not sure if I can speed up getting hdl up at all (since I'm doing already plenty of cardio). Will see where they are at end of dec

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Chados. I know that nothing bad was reported about GW in human studies bit the mice and rat studies got me suspicious. Have not heard yet that these kind of extreme reactions are common to happen in animals but not in humans... Opinions seem so mixed... Have also read about the successor MAO211 which again seems promising.

With the lipids, I hope I am doing things right in general. Not sure if I can speed up getting hdl up at all (since I'm doing already plenty of cardio). Will see where they are at end of dec
I actually just made a thread about this

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/298683-cardarine-gw501516-interesting.html

If you read you can see it actually helps with cancer rather than giving you. It was extreme overdosed on mice

Chimas

Awards
I already got the results back, superquick this time.
Quite happy with my values, very very surprised about liver enzymes!

Short summary:
  • Leucocytes are increased but easily in range
  • MCV, MCH and HS (Uric acid) are slightly over range (well... HS a bit more now...)
  • Kreatinine and all liver enzymes even decreased. Didn't expect that! Especially seeing my lipids. Would have guessed there is a connection...
  • TSH has almost doubled
  • FT3 was only measured in second bloodwork
Looks better to me than expected. Thoughts? (Btw I got some more values, but didn't consider them of interest here).

Chimas

Awards
Lipids update

As promised, I'll post now the updated lipid values (and I will add them to the starting post, too):
  • Total cholesterol: 119
  • HDL: 56
  • Triglycerides: 48
  • LDL: 54
  • TC/HDL = 2.1
  • Blood glucose: 83
Pretty much back to baseline - much sooner than I expected. Didn't do anything special to get them back there at all. Just continued doing what I did before :)