Need advice for MK 677

Delsin65

Awards
Hello,

I would like to bring back some MK-677 (1 bottle of pills) with me to western europe.
Should it be ok at the airport?

I live in Canada and I was thinking about Neobolics. Would you know anything about it?

Thank you.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just order from predatornutrition or some other trusted store that is based in eu to the address you are traveling to...

Have no idea about customs...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk677 is illegal in Canada??? It's non hormonal, crazy. Anyway I would just buy it online. And from a trusted brand. Never heard of neobolics.

Just to clarify, you know mk677 is not a sarm and is a Natty gh booster right?

Delsin65

Awards
Fine, I will keep my MK at home. I just go to Europe for a few days. I will wait before using it.

Delsin65

Awards
Yes, I now it is not a SARM.

The problem is that it is a research compound. It can be sold online and be bought by anyone. However it cannot be used for personal use.
So I don't know if research compounds available online can be accepted through an airport security.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, I now it is not a SARM.

The problem is that it is a research compound. It can be sold online and be bought by anyone. However it cannot be used for personal use.
So I don't know if research compounds available online can be accepted through an airport security.
Honestly I don't know but if your dead set on getting it there then just put it in a different bottle

Slapoyjoe

Dude if you’re residing in the EU there are great UK suppliers. No need to sweat the transport from North America.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Dude if you’re residing in the EU there are great UK suppliers. No need to sweat the transport from North America.
I don't know why anyone treats capsules of AAS or anything else illegal on an airplane like it's a big deal...You just put it in a vitamin bottle case closed! they don't have oral AAS testing kits let alone why would they think it's not vitamins ?

I've smuggled 5oz of hash just by wrapping it in a few tootsi role wrappers and kept them in my pocket. I've smuggled ecstasy in a sleeping pill bottle cuz they were blue tabs. And if you're on TRT you can just prefill you're Test viles with the cycle combo and hot glue the cap back on. I could go on forever how easy it is to pass security without 1 doubt