TRT + LGD = Lower Test Levels?

Davidelsons

Awards
10 mg LGD 4033 dosed am/pm.
.75 cypionate 2x a week. TRT protocol

LGD is supressive. I've noticed ED issues even though I'm taking trt..

Does LGD reduce the testosterone that I'm injecting?

Natural test production is or should be shut down .. but the exogenous test too???

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No.

Somethings likely going on with e2, assuming your trt protocol was dialled in prior to starting LGD. Im guessing e2 may have gotten a bit high. Maybe. But youd need a blood test to see for sure.

Do you use an AI on trt? Your OP is confusing, dunno if you mean you pin 150÷2 per week, or 150x2 per week.

Davidelsons

Awards
No.

Somethings likely going on with e2, assuming your trt protocol was dialled in prior to starting LGD. Im guessing e2 may have gotten a bit high. Maybe. But youd need a blood test to see for sure.

Do you use an AI on trt? Your OP is confusing, dunno if you mean you pin 150÷2 per week, or 150x2 per week.
TRT injection started 4 weeks ago. .
Week 1-2. 100mg @.5ml 1x per week.
Week 2-3. "" .5ml 2x per week
Week 4 . 75ml 2x per week

Also taking mk-677 10 mg dosed in the p.m. before bed..

No AI.

Last blood work. test was at 290 that was done after week 3..
Doctor said not to worry about estrogen levels because my test was so low that's when I decided to increase..

Maybe I should reduce the test?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, okay.

Look, I dont wanna tell you what to do, but you really should focus on getting your trt protocol nailed before starting any other hormonals. Your hormones are all re-establishing due to the test inj, and then youre adding in LGD which will further mess things up.

Id be a little bit wary of a doc who so easily dismisses estrogen concerns. I hope e2 will at least be something you both monitor via bloodwork going forward.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
Ligandrol could be knocking more test off of SHBG than normal and that test is aromatizing to estrogen, which in turn could be impacting your libido.

Reactions: Nac

Davidelsons

Awards
Ah, okay.

Look, I dont wanna tell you what to do, but you really should focus on getting your trt protocol nailed before starting any other hormonals. Your hormones are all re-establishing due to the test inj, and then youre adding in LGD which will further mess things up.

Id be a little bit wary of a doc who so easily dismisses estrogen concerns. I hope e2 will at least be something you both monitor via bloodwork going forward.
Please, share with what you think... So, you are correct. I should enjoy the cypionate and its benefits... I didn't anticipate these issues... I know i jumped right in with SARMS.. Like a kid in candy store... Thinking to either drop the LGD, or finish another few weeks... only planed a 6 week cycle..

..and my Dr Urologist seems aloof... one good thing about that is I can have more control on my dosage.. he has me on 1 ml 1x a week... if I show up at his office and tell him i bumped it to 2ML a week cause I feel better he would be " ...okay, well, lets keep watch your levels...".... not really on top of it.... i'll may pursue another Dr...

Davidelsons

Awards
Ligandrol could be knocking more test off of SHBG than normal and that test is aromatizing to estrogen, which in turn could be impacting your libido.
Libido, 1st week on just Cypionate i had no ED issues... It was like I was 25 again.... After the LGD, I have no random erections at all. During activity, my erection is defnitly softer... ( I take cordyceps or other pill it helps..).. So that tell me LGD is effecting me. I probably don't even need the LGD... as I've only been on Cypionate for 30 days.... Unless an AI would help?

What is SHBG? Sex hormone Binding Globulin...I think.. Probably should drop LGD, see if fatigue and ED dissipate.. and just enjoy the Test... Its the Golden Oil... or I would have to start taking an AI? over the counter??? Not going to tell DR about SARMS. I tried once with my Primary and got Blank stares... lol..

pls share your thoughts..

I would stay on the MHK thinking that should not effect test levels, etc.... Hoping for some long term health benefits that may occur.. ..

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With trt, or any inj amount, you run an AI if certain sides and/or blood numbers indicate doing so would be beneficial. Dont just jump on one. TT, free t, shbg and e2 should be a minimum what you and your doc are checking and trying to dial in (plus the other health markers).

I dont think you necessarily have to find a new doc, but I do think you are likely going to have to take on much of the monitoring/protocol responsibilities that would normally fall on his shoulders. If this bothers you, well I think you need to talk to him regardless and get some assurance and clarity from him as to what specifically he is prepared to monitor and prescribe, esp in these early stages.

Davidelsons

Awards
With trt, or any inj amount, you run an AI if certain sides and/or blood numbers indicate doing so would be beneficial. Dont just jump on one. TT, free t, shbg and e2 should be a minimum what you and your doc are checking and trying to dial in (plus the other health markers).

I dont think you necessarily have to find a new doc, but I do think you are likely going to have to take on much of the monitoring/protocol responsibilities that would normally fall on his shoulders. If this bothers you, well I think you need to talk to him regardless and get some assurance and clarity from him as to what specifically he is prepared to monitor and prescribe, esp in these early stages.
I had apt this past Tuesday. And asked him about AI, checking Estrogen, IM vs Subq.. etc.. he brushed me off and told me i was way over thinking these issues and not to worry. My test was at 290, so he doesn't even think about worrying about Est levels unless my test is through the roof, like 1,500. ( I know my test was low due to LGD, and the last pin of .5ml was five days before blood work....thinking that he would up my dose.)

Now, to clarify, i told him i was feeling great, blah blah. Didn't tell him about lethargy.. So he said lets check back in 90 days... I was feeling great up until this past week.... but that could be from the LGD, which i didn't tell him...

So, No more LGD, lets see how i feel over the next week or so... if the lethargy persists, I'll go back... He told me to come back if anything changes....

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm still confused on the total mg amount per week...wish I didn't blow off math class to go skiing in high school.

Week 4 . 75ml 2x per week
Assuming 200mg/ml Watson, .75ml is 150mg of Test Cyp... 2x a week ?! That's 300mg. Do you mean 75mg 2x/week = 150mg total.

Anyway, everyone is different, but I had high E2 at just 100mg/week around week 3-4 IIRC. Low E2 also causes problems. I'd just go get the DiscountedLabs TRT Followup Panel on your own, if your Doc is uncooperative. Then depending on what he says/does, either stay or shop around.

Davidelsons

Awards
I'm still confused on the total mg amount per week...wish I didn't blow off math class to go skiing in high school.

Assuming 200mg/ml Watson, .75ml is 150mg of Test Cyp... 2x a week ?! That's 300mg. Do you mean 75mg 2x/week = 150mg total.

Anyway, everyone is different, but I had high E2 at just 100mg/week around week 3-4 IIRC. Low E2 also causes problems. I'd just go get the DiscountedLabs TRT Followup Panel on your own, if your Doc is uncooperative. Then depending on what he says/does, either stay or shop around.
My dose is 100mg.
So total of 1.5 MLs a week..

Freddy55

Freddy55

Awards
My dose is 100mg.
So total of 1.5 MLs a week..
This is 300mg/week (1.5 mls/week @200mgs/ml) as described above. You’ve ramped up from 100mg/wk to 300mg/wk in a 4 week period. That is way fast IMO... you hadn’t really had enough time to feel the effects of the first couple of weeks, and your dose has tripled from week one. I’m guessing your bloods would show TT over 1k at this point... and e2 could very well be the issue, not the LGD...

Davidelsons

Awards
This is 300mg/week (1.5 mls/week @200mgs/ml) as described above. You’ve ramped up from 100mg/wk to 300mg/wk in a 4 week period. That is way fast IMO... you hadn’t really had enough time to feel the effects of the first couple of weeks, and your dose has tripled from week one. I’m guessing your bloods would show TT over 1k at this point... and e2 could very well be the issue, not the LGD...
Only 1.5ml a week. Started at 1 ml. Pellets before that.. I pin 2x a week @ .75 each pin.
100mg strenght. Not 200.

The MHK is probably the culprit too..

Getting an E2 test myself tommorow or Monday...

Davidelsons

Awards
I appreciate everybody's insight and sharing experience with this ..

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.

Freddy55

Freddy55

Awards
I appreciate everybody's insight and sharing experience with this ..

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.

And to you and yours! I see above you’re dosage is clear at 150mgs/wk. Remember too that your body was used to certain hormone levels (low), and that this will take time to get used to. Give your body a chance to catch up to what your throwing at it... manage your SHBG and cortisol levels, and keep an eye on your free testosterone! That’s the one that counts.

Davidelsons

Awards
And to you and yours! I see above you’re dosage is clear at 150mgs/wk. Remember too that your body was used to certain hormone levels (low), and that this will take time to get used to. Give your body a chance to catch up to what your throwing at it... manage your SHBG and cortisol levels, and keep an eye on your free testosterone! That’s the one that counts.
Yes that's what my doctor said ...it's going to take several months my body to adjust...

we live in an instant gratification world
. we want muscles in a day not years.. which is why I really like bodybuilding because you can't cheat ..no shortcuts...forces patience...